Jeannie aur Juju

FF : Memory of a star -pt 9 updtd pg 13 24/6

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi jaj-ians , how are you all ? I hope you'll are doing well .
Wish you a happy makarsankranti πŸ˜Š

I am back with a FF but i would like to say it's of a different genre and wouldn't be appealing , on top of that ,
i am horrendous as a writer .

now stopping my bak-bak ...

Main characters sketch :-

Jeannie :- She is an cute alien who is from planet 5113-J , she is very sweet & bubbly and fun loving . Her antics often land her peers in trouble .

Vicky :-

A commercial pilot in Priya Airlines , he is very uncoordinated , dull , unwanted and unlucky , he always lands up in trouble due to his own errors but he has a kind heart and at times he can be very courageous .

Vela :-

He is Vicky's colleague in Priya Airlines but he is completely different from Vicky with whom he shares a love - hate relationship .

Johnny :-

He is another fresher at work though he joined 2 days earlier than Vicky , Rahul tries to bully him too like other colleagues but he is suave & smart enough to turn the tables and always cheers Vicky when he is sad .

Rahul :-

He is another of Vicky's colleague in Priya Airlines , he is very popular among his colleagues and is Boss's favorite , he is Priya's fiancee , his passion is to bully his collleagues .

Pratap .aka. Boss :-

He is the Boss of Priya Airlines , he is a very successful business man with a no nonsense attitude . Rahul is his favorite while Vicky most unwanted . He and Priya aren't on very good terms .

Priya :-

Daughter of Boss , who doesn't like her father but shares his persona very well , she leaves no chance to demise Vicky .

Note:- please do say me whether it should be started or not .

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG who says u r a bad writer?? You're fab dear! Plz plz include Jhonny as well na. I miss him so badly.. consider my req dear :) *puppy eyes*

N continue soon... I'll update my fic by this weekend hopefully.

Happy Makar SankrantiπŸ€—

rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice start sumidi n please continue n go ahead 
and happy makar sankranti to all
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome plzz continue it soon
and dont say like that you are a bad writer you are a good writer i loved ur previous ffs so no worried when shamma is here no need to worryπŸ˜‰
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Priya : believe me i am disastrous in writing πŸ˜† mujhe toh sharam aa rai hai yeh ff post karne mein πŸ˜† and sure πŸ˜‰ that too in a very awesome role

happy makarsankranti to you too πŸ€—

@ rishu (sorry for calling u this but it sounds so cute :$) : Thank you 😊
for encouraging me and same to u

@ shamma : aww dear thank u ❀️ , do u really think so ? πŸ˜† 😳
and it should be opposite of that πŸ˜† (just kidding πŸ˜›)

XScarletHeartX thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

@ Priya : believe me i am disastrous in writing πŸ˜† mujhe toh sharam aa rai hai yeh ff post karne mein πŸ˜† and sure πŸ˜‰ that too in a very awesome role

ntnsim
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

Aww thanks Sumi. For considering my req..😳 haye meri Jeanniya sharmaana chor deπŸ˜‰. You rock. I loved ur prev work⭐️. So looking fwd to dis. Jaldi update karna if possible. loveee yaπŸ€—
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Part 1

Somewhere in Mumbai , a house carrying address "Mr.Vicky Khanna , 28-4/B" witnesses 

Vicky hurriedly searching for his uniform as he was already late at work on the first day itself ! He finally noticed his uniform lying on the corner of his bed , he hurriedly dressed up and left for work .

He was late so he hired a taxi but lo ! he was stuck in the traffic , he said "oh no i am already late on the first day,now i will set a bad impression on everyone " saying this he paid the driver and raced to office on foot .

He finally made it , he was breathing heavily and lift his head to notice  only to see an another guy who was strong , handsome with a malice type of look on his face .

The guy sternly questioned "Hey tiny winy what's your name ?" he replies "Er..i am Vicky , i recently joined here"The guy says "So you're a fresher here , so be careful of Rahul I.E me , you wont be in trouble as long as you obey me".

Vicky who wished not to reply nodded and left for his cabin , after searching a while in the corridor , he found his cabin , as he looked around , he wondered about PA . He sat on his chair and began his work with dedication .

Then suddenly the door banged open , someone crept behind Vicky and placed his elbow on his shoulder stylishly , he said "Hey fresher you're indeed hard working from your first day " Juju stood up and faced him ,
he was similar to Rahul in style but he wasn't that stern actually he seemed nice if compared to Rahul .

He continued "But you must be wishing that you would be me ?" Juju said honestly  "Nope i am glad who i am" This enraged the guy a bit not enough to boast more to Vicky thus  leaves from there without messing with him , then from the corridor Rahul calls the guy "Vela just come here for a minute" .

Juju in his cabin wasn't able to understand the hustle & bustle of PA .

I know it's horrible do leave your suggestions/critics 😊.

Part 2
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ shamma : aww

@ Priya : it was my pleasure 😳 and lolz πŸ˜† okie duggu dadi and aww thank u , it means a lot for me , i will try my best to be better 😊
okieee , thank u , loveee u πŸ€—
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
hey nice but i dont like english ones if you dont mind can u do it in hindi
i think last time you did in hindi
so sorry if i  hurted 
it's ur choice if you want you can change it if not then it's ok for me
btw awesome update