FF : Memory of a star -pt 9 updtd pg 13 24/6 - Page 10

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -Priyam-

keep smiling n stay blessed u too meri jaani :) have a wonderful dayy!โค๏ธ

Same 2 u jaani ๐Ÿค— , missin u loadz

Part-9

I know i am very late , as you all know i am a very lazy author ๐Ÿ˜† but this time the reason isn't the same , my lappy was sent for repair , just got it back recently.. Okay stopping my bak-bak to present the update :) .

Priya who went for shopping was greatly missing Johnny she wasn't able to concentrate on her shopping . Priya sighs "I wish Johnny was here with me , i feel so bored without him ...wait lemme call him to tell come over to the shopping mall .

The awesome foursome were utilizing their blood and sweat to repair the spacecraft and after a few hours , it brought them sweet results , the spacecraft was nearly repaired . Jeannie happily thanks them all "Thanks much to all of you , without you all it wouldn't be possible."
(Tum sab ko bahut sara thank you , tum logon ke bina yeh possible nahi tha)

Then Johnny receives a call from Priya who tells him to come over to the shopping mall "Please come over here to the shopping mall , i feel so bored without you."
(Please tum shopping mall mein aajao , tumhara bina mein bahut bore ho rahi hu) , she cuts the call and Johnny is dazed for a moment , then he gladly says all "I have to go guys , Suman ji is calling me." (Hame jana padega doston , Suman ji hume bula rahi hai)
Everyone gives him a 'Yeah go and have fun !' look to him , then Johnny proceeds straight to the shopping mall .

At Shopping Mall

Priya is very excited to see Johnny , she asks "Johnny where you have been ? I was waiting for you since half an hour."
(Johnny Tum kaha the , mein tumhara aadhe ghante se wait kar rahi thi) Johnny says "Oh Suman ji , i was with one of my friends as she urgently needed my help."
(Woh Suman ji , mein apni ek mitr ke saath tha kyuki unhe hamaari help ki bahut jarurat thi)

Priya felt a tug as Johnny's friend was a 'she' but she doesn't let it appear on her face , she says "Oh that's cool , now lets start shopping." (Oh yeh to achi baat hai , chalo ab shopping start karte hai)
Then Johnny & Priya toured together in different sections of the mall , they come across the dress section where Priya selects a cool Tee on which it was imprinted 'Be kind and smile' .

Priya likes the phrase and asks Johnny "Isn't the phrase so sweet ?"
(Yeh phrase kitna sweet hai na ?) Johnny  recalls the incident which took place with Vicky in the conference hall , then he replies "Its sweet but i hope it was true."
 (Yeh sweet toh hai par hume asha thi ki yeh sach hota)

Priya doesn't understand and asks him the reason for saying that , Johnny smiles and says "Suman ji , i didn't liked what you did at the conference hall , why this bitterness ...it doesn't suit a sweet girl like you and life is too short for grudges and mocking at someone's weakness.. We should be kind towards all as it will give us true happiness .."
(Suman ji , aapne joh conference hall mein kiya woh hume acha nahi laga , yeh kadwahat kyu ? Yeh aapki jaisi sweet ladki pe nahi jaj tha , zindagi gille shiko ke liye aur kisi ke kamzori par taane maarne ke liye bahut choti hai...hume sab se kindly pesh aana chahiye tabhi hume sachhi khusi milegi.)

Priya after hearing this stood all quiet as this words indeed touched her heart , Johnny then realizes what he said , then he apologizes "I am sorry Suman ji , lets resume our shopping.."
 (Hume maaf kardijiye Suman ji , chalo aur shopping karte hai)

Priya stops him and says with realization "No Johnny , you have said something which was much needed , now i have realized why i always fussed and complained over little things.."
(No Johnny , tumne aaisi baat kahi hai jiske mujhe bahut jarurath thi , ab meine realize kiya ki mein hamesha chote chote issues par complain kyu karti thi.)

Johnny smiles at her and says "that's my Suman ji !" (Yeh hui na meri Suman ji waali baat) Priya smiles at him too , then they have lots of fun while shopping with BG playing 'Maahi ve'
(From highway).

After working quite hard on the spacecraft it was finally repaired . Jeannie-Vicky-Vela are chit chatting about their likes and dislikes , then Vela blurts out about the play incident...Jeannie laughs heartily and exclaims "what type of person is he !?" (Kis tarah ka insaan hai yeh !?) Vicky throws a gloomy glance at her and starts doing his own work .

Jeannie asks Vela inquisitively "Velu..is Vicky always so sadu and gloomy ?"
 (Velu yeh Vicky hamesha se sadu aur gumsum hai kya ?) Vela replies "Yep , he is like that as he always commits some or the other error."
(Haan , woh aaisa hi hai kyuki woh koi na koi galti karte hi rehta hai)

Jeannie realizes that she shouldn't have passed that comment on him , she approaches him and apologizes "I am sorry Vicky , i shouldn't have passed that comment on you.." (Vicky mujhe maaf kardo , mujhe tumhaare baare mein aaisa nahi kehna chahiye tha) Juju tells "Its okay." (Haan haan theeke) Jeannie tells "Can't you say that with a smile , huh ?" (Yehi baat tum smile karke bhi keh sakte the na ?) Vicky flashes a big smile and the trio continue their conversation about their travel to 13-MN to get the Golden Hercules .

At evening 6:00

Johnny drops an exhausted Priya in front of her house , he winks at her , then he leaves after making Priya drool on his dreamy smile . Priya is in her room and is lost thinking about Johnny .

Priya's POV

"Johnny is such a sweet person and even my best friend , he  makes sure that i keep smiling always ... i wish that we always stay together as best friends.."
(Johnny kitna sweet hai aur mera best friend bhi , woh dhyan rakhta hai ki mein hamesha smile karte rahu , i wish ki hum dono best friends ki tarah hamesha saath rahe)

The next day the awesome foursome start planning their first visit to 13-MN...Jeannie warns them about the dangers which they will be facing soon ... Jeannie :- Remember don't touch any object there and don't pronounce 5113-J as they are sensors present almost everywhere which will shoot lasers at us when they hear 5113-J . "

Almost everyone gapes in surprise , then a winged post-box floats through the window , from which a message drops ...Jeannie knew that it meant 'trouble' for them (Esp herself and the ones who are helping her) , she picks it up and starts reading it.

That was all for now my mitrams ,
please comment , suggest or criticize , everything welcomed with open arms .

Xx..Sumi..xX
Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
awesome update dear
love ur updates
waiting for next update
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

awesome update dear
love ur updates
waiting for next update

Thanks a lot dear , i am glad u liked it and yeah i will update soon this time :)
Originally posted by -Have.a.dream-

Thanks a lot dear , i am glad u liked it and yeah i will update soon this time :)
ok sumi take ur time and ntnsim๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š
yeah Shamma :) and thanks Tina ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Omggg beautiful update sumi... Uff after ages im posting on IF..
What to do i failed to solve that access problm... Gee after ages i managed to recover my pasword n login thru mobile...
I wish i can updt my ff too.. But mobi se nt possible naaa..
Goshhh i missed yaa so muchhh... How r u? Lemme knw..
It will take me sum time to post thru mobi.. Bt i will surely rplyy..
Aww now abt updt... Loveeelyyy loved jhony parts so much..
Jeannie vicky one too
Aww priyu falling for dabanggg.. So sweet lovely updt..
Updt soon if possible..
Love u loadzzz... Muuaahh. 
Originally posted by -Priyam-

Omggg beautiful update sumi... Uff after ages im posting on IF..
What to do i failed to solve that access problm... Gee after ages i managed to recover my pasword n login thru mobile...
I wish i can updt my ff too.. But mobi se nt possible naaa..
Goshhh i missed yaa so muchhh... How r u? Lemme knw..
It will take me sum time to post thru mobi.. Bt i will surely rplyy..
Aww now abt updt... Loveeelyyy loved jhony parts so much..
Jeannie vicky one too
Aww priyu falling for dabanggg.. So sweet lovely updt..
Updt soon if possible..
Love u loadzzz... Muuaahh. 

Thank u sooo much jaaani ๐Ÿค— , missed u like hell yar ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ and aww... thats so sad :(( and i am waiting so desperatly for ur FF ๐Ÿ˜› and thank u sooo much , it means a LOT ๐Ÿ˜ƒโค๏ธ and thank u , m touched really and love u loadz n haan yaar will try
Of course sweetz.. Missed ya loadzzz.. Im planning to login lappy by installing a nw browzer..
Kya karu lifes boringgg... N no IF... Goshhh missed yu n the forum too
Miss jaj as well.. Aww..
Im glad jaani... Talkng to u after ages.. Ufff *hugsss* *kisses* tc lovv ya loadz