Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice part one Sumi.πŸ‘ So here Vela is not the gadha, but Vicky is gadha?? I like the intro here. Waiting for the entry of Jeannie n other characters. You did awesome job.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Keep up n update soon :)
Dr.Fear thumbnail
@ Shamma thank you for taking out time to read it and for the suggestion

I will make sure I provide Hindi translations from next update

@ Priya Thank u πŸ€— for taking time to read it, yeah Vela is not a gadha but Vicky is not the gadha too πŸ˜‰

And they will be introduced v soonish πŸ˜›
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
then it's great and ntnsim
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice upadate sumidi n just loved it reading πŸ‘
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thank u rishu bhai 😳

M glad u liked it
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Hi guys , i am back with part 2 . All suggestions/comments are welcome πŸ˜›.

Part 2 

A girl who just arrives is being greeted by everyone "Good morning Priya ma'am" Priya greets them back , she walks in the most stylish manner with Rahul approaching her who greets her very professionally , Priya tells "oh c'mon Rahul you don't need to be so professional , after all you're my fiancee more than a employee ."

(Rahul itna professional hone ki zarurat nahi hai , tum sirf ek employee hi nahi par mere fiancee bhi ho)

But Rahul is adamant , he says "Professionalism always comes first" (Professionalism ko sabse pehla darza milta hai) , then goes to his cabin where duties await him .

Vicky who was witnessing all this with no special wonder was suddenly zapped by a friendly pat on the shoulder , he turns back to see .

It was a friendly & cool guy who patted him , Vicky just stares for a moment , the guy clicks his finger on Vicky's face to get him out of his estimated illusion .

Vicky startled " yeah.. can i know your name ?" (Ji.. aapki taarif  ?) The guy introduces himself " Well , i am Johnny ,the dabbang  employee here and what about you nobleman  ?" (Hum dabbang employee Johnny hai aur aap shrimaan ji ?)

Vicky who felt awkward says "Hey please don't address me with such great respect , i feel strange" (Aap please mujhe itni respect se mathh bulaaiye , mujhe ajeeb lagta hai)

Johnny retaliates "You create wonders Pandey ji , you're addressing me with 'aap' and i cant even call you a noble man ?" (Aap toh kamal karte hai Pandey ji , aap hume aap bulaaye aur hum aapko shrimaan bhi na kahe ?)

Juju smiled for the first time as his flaws never let him smile , he still smiling says "Okay i won't address 'aap' to you but why are you addressing me as 'aap' & 'Pandey ji' ?" (Okay mein tume aap nahi bolunga par tum mujhe aap aur Pandey ji kyu bol rahe ho ?)

Johnny says "I have a unique accent which doesn't allow me to address 'mein , tum etc..' and because i remembered chulbul pandey from the film dabbang on seeing you for the first time so i nicknamed you 'Pandey ji' Hope you don't mind it. (Humari bhasha hi kuch aaisi hai jo hume 'mein , tum etc..' shabdo ka prayog karne ki anumati nahi deti aur humne aapka nick name 'Pandey ji' esliye rakha kyuki aapko dekhte hi hume dabbang film se chulbul pandey ki yaad aagai , hume aasha hai ki aap krodit nahi honge)

Juju imitating Johnny's style "i don't mind you calling me that" (Hume koi aapakti nahi hai agar aap hume us naam se pukaarenge)

The friendly encounters ends as they depart to their respective cabins .

In the corridor Rahul & Vela were discussing about the conference which was soon to take place.

Vela : how do you the conference will take place ? (Tum kya sochte ho , conference kaisa jaayega ?)

Rahul : Well as usual because of the  ideas presented by me. (Hamesha ki tarah acha hi jaayega kyuki mein joh apne ideas saamne rakhunga)

As they were discussing , a peon came and informed Rahul that Boss sent for him . Rahul immediately starts off  to Boss's cabin .

In the cabin , on the chair sat a man  who seemed to be less speaking but intelligent & cheerful .
Then... Rahul at the entrance "May i come in sir ?" Boss signals a yes , he continues "Rahul i have called you to remind you about the file which i sent you to complete , submit the file me today as i am going on a abroad trip tonight". (Rahul meine tumhe yeh yaad dilaane ki liye bulaaya hai ki jo file meine tumhe complete karne keliye di thi woh tumhe mujhe aaj hi submit karni hai as i am going on a abroad trip tonight) Rahul "Yes sir", then he excuses himself back to work .

So this was taking place in the mortal world , now the scene zaps to a  exhibition (Mela) where a Magician was showing his tricks with a purple colored paper , he twisted it round in his hands and then a purple pigeon appeared from his hands !!

Audience :- Amazing !! you have cast a spell on us with your magic !! (Kamaal kardia , tumare zadu ne hum pe zadu kardia)

The magician continued his tricks meanwhile on the backstage an assistant was cleaning a wand which the magician was going to use in his last trick , suddenly the wand slipped from his hands and rolled off in a dark & spooky corner...

Part 3
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update sumi just loved it 
and thanx for hindi translation
πŸ˜ƒ
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Aww thank u v much 😳 πŸ˜ƒ n ntosim πŸ˜‰
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hie sumi. Niceee interesting plot! What link does the magician have to this PA? cant wait to read..😊

cont soon dear! Loved ur update!❀️

But yeh kyaaa.. Rahul ko Priya ka fiance banaadiya!! not fair yar! bichari Jia n Jhonny ka kya hoga? hehe kidding. I know u wont disappoint me.. keep rockingπŸ€—πŸ€—
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Priyam-

Hie sumi. Niceee interesting plot! What link does the magician have to this PA? cant wait to read..😊

cont soon dear! Loved ur update!❀️

But yeh kyaaa.. Rahul ko Priya ka fiance banaadiya!! not fair yar! bichari Jia n Jhonny ka kya hoga? hehe kidding. I know u wont disappoint me.. keep rockingπŸ€—πŸ€—

@ Italic : pata chal jaayega jald n aww thank u v much , means a lot

@ Bold : yeah i know tat's strange πŸ˜† par dekhiye aage aage hota hai kya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and aww so sweeet πŸ€— and same 2 u jaani πŸ€—