Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@ clementina : Thankss a lot πŸ˜ƒ and sure
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

@ Italic : pata chal jaayega jald n aww thank u v much , means a lot

@ Bold : yeah i know tat's strange πŸ˜† par dekhiye aage aage hota hai kya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and aww so sweeet πŸ€— and same 2 u jaani πŸ€—

Aww Ok. Jab bhi possible ho, jaldi update karlena.. you are going great. Love ya yarπŸ€—β€οΈ
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear but its nuin in front of u πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ lovee yaa

Note :- i have changed the name of the FF from "The city of the dead" to "Memory of a star"

and now Jeannie's character sketch is changed too

Jeannie :- She is an cute alien who is from planet 5113-J , she is very sweet & bubbly and fun loving . Her antics often lands her peers in trouble .
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Sumi you are being modest hun.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜† You r fab writer yar. My ff is different n ur theme is different. you always come up with hatke concept that's diffnt from our show.. n we love that!❀️😊

Keep it coming. I'm glad Jeannie is is nt a ghost... and she is an alien good. I will wait for her intro in the story. Nice title yar!πŸ‘ update soon.. :)
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Modest nai honest πŸ˜†
And aww thanks a lot, much appreciated ❀️ 😳
And yeah I liked Jeannie more as an alien and thank u v much
dear 😊 n yes πŸ˜ƒ
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

Modest nai honest πŸ˜†
And aww thanks a lot, much appreciated ❀️ 😳
And yeah I liked Jeannie more as an alien and thank u v much
dear 😊 n yes πŸ˜ƒ

aww that's why I call u sweetie... ❀️ anyways update kab milega? its been a week yar. waiting😊 n ntnsim😊
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Aww u r mah jaani ❀️ and kal update miljaayega πŸ˜ƒ and yea i know m a lazy writer πŸ˜† 
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
lol sumi. even I'm lazy.. lol. Koi jaldi nhi. Take ur time. Will wait sweetie.. :) 
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Hi guys , i am back with part 3 πŸ˜Š , suggestions/critics are welcomed. 

Part 3

The scene opens with the assistant frantically groping for the wand but her efforts are all in vain , meanwhile in the space , a medium sized Aluminum purple spaceship lands on a colorful planet which has a huge asteroid belt are revolving around it . The space ship lands on the densest part of the city situated there .

The door automatically opens revealing a damsel with a pair of antennas on her head which adds to her beauty . She hurriedly enters a dome shaped building which is like a secret agency .

Then a floating camera appears which reveals an another alien looking creature , it speaks "J-10 you have been brought here to carry out a very extravagant task , our rival planet 13-MN's army troops  are causing a destruction here , your job is to travel to 13-MN and collect our special gem 'Golden Hercules' which our rival has stripped off us . You are one of our best agents here so i hope you wont disappoint me ."(J-10 tum yaha par ek bahut khaas kaam ko pura karne ke liye laaye gaye ho , hamaari dushman 13-MN ki sena yaha par tabhahi macha rahi hai , tumhara kaam 13-MN ki yaatra karke hamara 'Golden Hercules' laana hai jo unho ne humse cheen liya hai . Tum hamare kabse kaabil agent ho , aasha hai tum hume niraash nahi karogi)

The camera vanishes in to thin air , J-10 who was too determined to save her planet and her fellow aliens declares"Yes ! I'll save our beloved planet 5113-J from all dangers including 13-MN , the day will surely arrive when our citizens will be able to lead their lives normally with no fear of being destroyed ."
(Haan , mein hamaare pyaare grah 5113-J ko har khatre se bachaongi , ek din woh din jarur aayeha jab hamaare naagrik ek sukun ki jindgi bina darke bitaayenge)

She leaves for her capsule (A specific type of residence on this planet) Which was situated in the more joyous part of the city unlike the gloomy dense area where the secret agency stood .

J-10 placed her palm on a detector which only recognized her finer prints , the machine spoke in robotic like voice"You're permitted inside" (Aap..undar aa.. sakte...hai)

She entered in , then a clownish looking parrot appeared in 3D screen .It stood on 2 feet and had large ears in place of front legs , it stared "J-10 today you promised to come to my residence for a reunion , but you forgot about it , i am displeased". (J-10 tumne aaj mere ghar aane reunion ke liye aane ka waada kiya tha , par tum bhul gayi , mein nakhush hu)

Jeannie (as now her name is revealed) replied "Oh...i am so sorry for it , just wait a min i will be reaching there in a jiffy and btw call me by my name not code number !".(Okay baba i am sorry , mein abhi waha pahuncti hu aur mujhe mere naam se bulaayo , code number se nahi !)

Scene shifts to Johnny's cabin :-

Johnny who is preoccupied in making plans to win his sweetheart I.E Priya . Johnny to himself "Oh ho what plan should i adopt to win my Suman ji who is always at the back of that arrogant Rahul ". (Oh fo hum kaun sa paitra apnaaye ki humaare suman ji sach mein hamaari hojaaye , woh toh hamesha uss akdu Rahul ke peeche mandrati rahiti hain )

Vicky comes there too and knocks him out of this thoughts , "What were you thinking about Johnny ? "(Kya soch rahe the Johnny ?)

Johnny smiling dreamily with his hands over his cheeks replies "Don't ask what were you thinking about , ask whom were you thinking about ".(Yeh math puchiye kya soch rahe the , yeh puchiye kis ke baare mein puch rahe the) .

Vicky gives him a questioning  look , Johnny continues "Don't be in confusion  pandey ji , i am in love with Suman ji means priya ji". (Aaise confuse na hoyiye pandey ji , hume  suman ji yaani priya ji se pyaar hogaya hai)

Vicky in utter shock "What !?" (Kya !?)

Part 4
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago