FF : Memory of a star -pt 9 updtd pg 13 24/6 - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
beautiful update
oh really felt sad when priya talked about her mom
loved it awesome
Thank u shamma , m glad u lykd it 
Hi guys , i am back with part 5 😊 ,  i know i am late πŸ˜† , suggestions/critics are welcomed.

Rabbit :- "What's this Jeannie ? You must have dressed nicely at least for this party ." (Yeh kya hai Jeannie ? Kam se kam aaj toh achi dress pehenti .)

Jeannie (shying) : "urm... Minty i was in a hurry so i dint had the time to dress up ." (Woh..Minty mein jaldi mein thi toh dress up karne ka time nahi mila)

Chiro :- "Oh ho , let it be , let's enjoy the party as Jeannie will leave for her mission tomorrow ." (Oh ho thik hai na , pasty enjoy karte hai waise bhi kal Jeannie apne mission ke liye ravaana hojaaye gi)

The group starts enjoying the party by disco-dancing on loud music ...

In PA , its 14 Feb I.E Valentine's Day  and there's "Romeo & Juliet" play decided for this day of love .

At backstage , all are checking the fittings of their costumes and rehearsing their lines . Johnny isn't able to concentrate as he's busy wooing his Suman ji .

Johnny :- "You're looking gorgeous in this red dress Suman ji !" (Suman ji aap iss laal dress mein bahut sundar lag rahi hai.)

Priya (Smiling) :- "Don't i look gorgeous daily ?" (Kya mein roz sundar nahi lagti ?)

Johnny :- "Nah Suman ji , you're always gorgeous , actually you don't need any trendy outfit to look gorgeous , the outfit needs you to appear glamorous ." (Nahi Suman ji , aap toh hamesha sundar lagti hain , aap ko sunder dikhne ke liye koi trend follow karne ki jarurat nahi hai , woh dress ko acha dikhne keliye aapki jarurat hain .)

Priya :- "Aww Johnny you're so sweet !" (Aww...Johnny tum kitne sweet ho)

On the other side , Rahul replaces Vicky's lines with absurd ones as he cant digest the fact that Vicky got the lead role instead of him and an employee enters in the backstage and announces that its time for the play , so everyone should be ready in their positions .

Vicky who's tensed practices the lines  in a hurry  and leaves to take his position on the stage .

Lead girl (Juliet) :- "Where were you and what took you so late to reach here ?" (Tum kaha the aur tumhe yaha itni late kyu pahunche ?)

Vicky (Romeo) :- " I'm late because of the hectic traffic ."(Mein traffic ke vajah se late hogaya.)

Hearing this , the audience burst in to peals of laughter Vela who's playing another character in the play tries correcting him through sign language but its too late .

Rahul comes over there and then Vicky-Rahul exchange their places and Vicky leaves the stage .

Rahul to juliet :- "I was late as your brothers were chasing but my love couldn't stop them from seeing you."
(Mjuhe der hogayi kyuki tumhare bhai mere peeche pade huye the par mere pyar unhe tumse milne se nahi rok paya)

The play continued smoothly till the end and there was a huge applause .

At the backstage in the mela , the assistant entered somewhere very deep and finally got the stick , he scurries to give it to the magician before he gets mad .

It's shown that an identical stick is lying under the table near which the assistant stood  .

The magician who was frantically waiting is finally relived to receive the stick from his assistant .

Magician to the audience :- "Finally i proceed to my next trick which is to bring out a fairy from this box !!" (Finally mein aap sabko apna agla zaadu pradarshit karunga jo hai iss box mein se pari ko bahar nikaalna.)

Then he shows a big cage like box to the audience .

The atmosphere is heated , all are excited , the assistant who came to inform the magician that the girl posing as the fairy has gone home due to an emergency but the magician didn't hear and he chants "Abracadabra , let the fairy dazzle out of the box !" (Abracadabra , pari tu iss box mein se bahar aaja !)

Then actually a beautiful winged fairy comes out of the box while spreading glitter around ...

Part 6
Edited by .nightqueen - 10 years ago
beautiful update
nice romeo juliet haan
keep it up
Thanks a lot shammo πŸ€— ❀️

M glad u lykd it 😊
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Thanks a lot shammo πŸ€— ❀️

M glad u lykd it 😊
ntnsim
and no prolem ur is alway niceπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

hayeee  nice update dear ... πŸ˜ƒ
@ Shamma : Aww much appreciated πŸ€— πŸ˜› thankss a lot .

@ clementina :- Thank u dear , glad u lykd it :D
Yes can never forget it my dear and update when time permits and all the best for ur studiez πŸ€—
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Yes can never forget it my dear and update when time permits and all the best for ur studiez πŸ€—
yeah thanx will pm you my results u r my bestie na