Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dr.Fear thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys , i am back with part 6 😊  suggestions/critics are welcomed.

Part 5 link for those who missed it .
Part 5

For a moment there's a pin drop silence among the audience , then the next moment , the hall is filled with applause to which the magician bows stylishly .

Assistant :- "How can this happen ? The girl for the fairy trick took a leave ...maybe sir must have hired someone else for this trick ." (Aaisa kaise ho sakta hai , jo ladki ko pari banna tha usne toh leave li hai...sir ne kisi aur ko hire kiya hoga)

The audience leave and the magician returns to backstage . The assistant tries telling him about the girl .

Assistant :- "Sir i want to ask you something important about the last trick ." (Sir mujhe aapse aakri trick ke baare mein kuch zaruri sawal puchna hai)

Magician :- "Nah not now , i wanna go home early today as after ages the show ended on time." (Nah abhi nahi , mujhe jaldi ghar haana hai because kahi dino ke baad show aaj time pe end hua)

Assistant :- "Sir the girl for the fairy trick took a leave , i want to ask you whether you hired anyone else !?!" (Sir woh ladki ne leave li hai , mujhe aapse puchna hai ki aapne kisi aur ko hira kiya hai kya !?!)

But the magician already left leaving the assistant alone in the backstage . The stick miraculously is found back on the table .

Meanwhile at PA , Vicky is sad because of the play incident while Johnny and Vela try cheering him up .

Vela :- "All is well that ends well  Vicky , you must feel proud that you gave a new image to Romeo's character."(Anth bhala toh sab bhala Vicky , tujhe garv hona chahiye ki tune Romeo ko naya janam diya)

Vicky appears sadder than before...

Johnny (whispering to Vela) :- "Don't be a muff  Vela ji  , you will upset him more by your idle talks." (Gadhe jaisi baate math kijiye Vela ji , aapki gadhapante se Pandey ji aur bhi upset hojaayenge)

Johnny :- "Oh ho Pandey ji , please forget it , sometime it happens... at least feel great that no one mocked at you after the play ." (Oh fo Pandey ji  ab chod bhi dijiye na , bade bade office so mein aisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai , aapko acha feel karna chahiye kyuki kisi ne bhi aapko play ke baad nahi chidaya)

Vicky (After brooding over) :- "Hmm... I'm not sad for what happened , but i am wondering how the lines changed in a Jiffy ." (Hmm... mein abhi yeh nahi soch raha ki mere saath kya hua , but yeh soch raha hu ki lines achanak se kaisi change hogayi)

Another corner of PA ...

Priya tries seeking Rahul's attention who ignores her heartlessly .

Priya (with a smile) :- "Rahul once glance at me and tell me how i appear in this red dress." (Rahul ek baar dekh kar bolo mein iss red dress mein kaisi lag rahi hu)

Rahul (with disinterest) :- "Yeah you appear nice as always..." (Haan tum hamesha ki tarah achi lag rahi
ho)

Priya (With her smile vanished) :- "Do you know what...today is a very special day , can you guess it  ?" (Tumhe pata hai aaj bahut special din hai , kya tum guess kar sakte ho ?)

Rahul (Slightly irritated) :- "NO . I don't know what's so special today , if you are done puzzling me , i should leave for a test flight ." (Nahi , mujhe nahi pata aaj kya special hai , agar tumhara paheliya bujaana hogaya ho toh , mujhe ek test flight ke liye jaana hai)

Priya who is hurt by his harshness leaves from there , Johnny witnesses it .

Priya is sad and alone in her cabin thinking about how her Rahul can forget Valentine's day which means a lot  to her . Suddenly rose petals shower on her and then she sees Johnny entering in a black formal suit with a bouquet of yellow roses .

Johnny :- "Happy Valentine's Day Suman ji !! How was my surprise for you ?" (Happy Valentine's Day Suman ji !! Aapko hamara surprise kaisa laga ?)

Priya  (Stunned for a moment)  :- "Johnny it was amazing , thank you sooo much , i loved it ." (Johnny yeh bahut amazing tha , mujhe bahut pasand aaya , thank u soo much)

Johnny (With his dreamy smile) :- "It was nothing for me Suman ji , if you are glad with it , so i am." (Yeh hamare liye kuch bhi nahi tha Suman ji , aap khush hai toh hum bhi khush hai)

Then he kneels and presents the bouquet of yellow roses to Priya .

Priya (lil dazed while accepting it) :- "Oh wow Johnny , thanks a lot..."

Johnny :- "I know you must be wondering about this yellow roses , lemme clear it . Yellow roses stands for friendship like ours and i hope we will always be friends even in the future ." (Hum jaante hai aap inke baare me chakit hongi , par hum bataate hai . peele gulab dosti ki nishaani hai jaisi hamari dosti jo ham asha karte hai bhavishya mein bhi kaayam rahegi)'

Priya touched by this gesture just stares his charming face for a moment and then thinks how Johnny never forces himself upon her..

Priya (In mind) :- "How well a person Johnny is , he never forces himself upon me but always makes me smile like a best friend ... wish even Rahul was like him ." (Johnny kitna acha hai , woh mujh par kabhi haavi nahi hota aur mujhe best friend ki tarah khush bhi rakhta hai ...khash Rahul bhi aaisa hota)

At the deserted backstage , a lil shadow enters with a UFO in hand and fumbles with the stick as though manipulating it . The weather turns thunderous and lightening strikes on a skull shaped rock ...

Part 7

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice update dear 😊
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Thank u v much tina 😊

Glad u lykd it ...
XScarletHeartX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful update sumi
next update jaldi le aana when time permit
btw loved this update really much
Dr.Fear thumbnail
Omg 🤗 thanks a lot dear ❤️

Glad u lykd it n sure 😊

N same 2 u 😉

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I missed two parts??? how comeee!! :'(

hehe anyways! Loved the updates! Part six n seven for amazzing! the narration, dialogues n everything! :) :D supeeerrrbbb! specially my jhonny wala parts! kaun ladki nahi sochti ki - kaash mera woh johnny jaisa ho! lolz.

Lovely update! It rained a lott! today here (u knw na) net crashed. So jus saw ur updates. Saara boredom nikaal di yar! thank you :) :D

Update soon if possible! love ya hun :) tc byee! hpe u had a dhamaal weekend!

Many more kisses for including jhonny-priya.. mmmuaahhh XD
Dr.Fear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

I missed two parts??? how comeee!! :'(

hehe anyways! Loved the updates! Part six n seven for amazzing! the narration, dialogues n everything! :) :D supeeerrrbbb! specially my jhonny wala parts! kaun ladki nahi sochti ki - kaash mera woh johnny jaisa ho! lolz.

Lovely update! It rained a lott! today here (u knw na) net crashed. So jus saw ur updates. Saara boredom nikaal di yar! thank you :) :D

Update soon if possible! love ya hun :) tc byee! hpe u had a dhamaal weekend!

Many more kisses for including jhonny-priya.. mmmuaahhh XD

Aww no worries my jaani and thank uu v much yaara 🤗 means a ton... and yeah i try to write johnny parts better than the whole FF 😊 and lolzz 😆 tru sed ❤️

and yeah experienced it , seriusly it's so cold and moist here and aww thats so sweet of u , lovee u..

and okie and sem 2 u , desperately waiting for ur SS 😳 muahhh XXD and aww received them with lots of love and open arms 🤗
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: .nightqueen

Aww no worries my jaani and thank uu v much yaara 🤗 means a ton... and yeah i try to write johnny parts better than the whole FF 😊 and lolzz 😆 tru sed ❤️

and yeah experienced it , seriusly it's so cold and moist here and aww thats so sweet of u , lovee u..

and okie and sem 2 u , desperately waiting for ur SS 😳 muahhh XXD and aww received them with lots of love and open arms 🤗

Hi Sumii🤗 awww love ya too my darling! Ya know I wrote the update will post soon... yeah Jhonny parts in ur FF r simply amazing! I read n re-read them. Sacchi.. keep rocking! n I'm loving this alien n magician concept too. N Rahul ko ithna kadwaa banaadi yar.. lol. Nice! :) ntnsim.. n loveee ya🤗❤️
Dr.Fear thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Priyam-

Hi Sumii🤗 awww love ya too my darling! Ya know I wrote the update will post soon... yeah Jhonny parts in ur FF r simply amazing! I read n re-read them. Sacchi.. keep rocking! n I'm loving this alien n magician concept too. N Rahul ko ithna kadwaa banaadi yar.. lol. Nice! :) ntnsim.. n loveee ya🤗❤️

Seriusly loved ur update jaani , love uu too my sweety and thank u SOOO much 😳 ❤️ and yeah kadwa ho toh meethe ka maza aata hai 😆 , he's like juju in show but i made him fearless 😆 unlike him... and  *HUGS* muahh xxx

hope u have a lovely day... 🤗