FF : Memory of a star -pt 9 updtd pg 13 24/6 - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by .nightqueen

Seriusly loved ur update jaani , love uu too my sweety and thank u SOOO much 😳 ❀️ and yeah kadwa ho toh meethe ka maza aata hai πŸ˜† , he's like juju in show but i made him fearless πŸ˜† unlike him... and  *HUGS* muahh xxx

hope u have a lovely day... πŸ€—

aww ntnsim Sumi. N huggss n kisses for liking my update. n oh k lol agree.. update soon yara when u r free.. will be waiting!😳⭐️
Posted: 9 years ago
Aww Jaani , love ya πŸ€— so much and i seriusly loved and yeah m updating today itself 😳
Hi mitrams , i am back with part-7 , i know i am extremely late lateef this time , anyways here's the update , hope you mitrams bear it πŸ˜† .

Part 7

The manipulator of the stick turns out to be a small child barely 6 years old,an elderly voice is heard
"Chintu , my son ...are you here ?!?!" (Beta Chintu , kya tum yaha par ho !?!)
But the boy doesn't answer and keeps on fumbling with the stick till the stick breaks...
An elderly lady reaches there and boxes Chintu's ear and is mad at him "Why can't you stop messing with fragile things like this broken stick huh !?"
(Tum aaisi naajuk cheezon ko kyu chedte ho ?!?)
Chintu apologizes "I am sorry dadi , from now i wont do it.." (Sorry dadu , ab se nahi karunga)
The old lady draged Chintu away with her who still clutched the broken parts of the stick , then the other stick which was on the table gives a bright glow and vanishes with an evil laugh .

Meanwhile J-10 aka our Jeannie driving her pink spacecraft towards the planet 13-MN to settle scores between them suddenly experiences a jolt in her whole body as the spacecraft collided with an asteroid. Jeannie screams "Lord Dras !!! Save me !!!!"

Vicky who was enjoying his stroll in the balcony suddenly experienced a blinding light almost absorbing him in its bright aurora .Vicky defended himself with his whole might ...after 10 minutes approx , the light dimmed and eventually vanished .

Vicky who was still stunned due to the aurora's effect stood there for a very long time till his mug of coffee emptied its contents on him resulting a shriek from Vicky .

At Juvenile beach 5:00 PM

Johnny had managed to convince Priya to come on a friendly date with him , Priya who initially rejected it as she was still sad due to Rahul's cold behavior but nevertheless Johnny's charm coated talks worked on her and they met outside the office at 4:30 to start for Juvenile beach .

Priya was all quiet of which Johnny became aware soon , he winks at her and asks with his dreamy smile "What  are you fantasizing about me Suman ji ?"
(Hamare kin sapno mein khoyi huyi hai aap Suman ji ?)

Priya smiles hearing this and gives him a nudge on the shoulder "Kya Johnny tum bhi na"
Johnny :- "Suman ji , aap bhi kamaal karti hai...khamosh aap hai aur aap hume bol rahi hai , chalo yeh sab chodiye , hum aapko...haan !! Hum aapko aapki favorite barf ka gola kilaayenge , chaliye haamare saath , waha stall bhi hai .

He catches her hand and pulls her with him , Priya stutters.."Nahi Johnny rukooo.." But Johnny being Dabbang Johnny didn't heard to her pleas and gets her a barf ka gola of 'kala katta' flavor .

Priya hesitates and says "Johnny meri yeh dress bahut expensive hai ...mein bark ka gola kha ke ise spoil nahi karna chahti , i am so sorry..." Johnny smiles and asks "Agar hum aapko yeh gola khilaaye toh...tab toh aapki dress spoil nahi hogi na ?"

Priya blushes but when she makes an eye contact with Johnny's determined eyes , she just gives in and allows him to feed her the gola . The song "Tera hone laga hoon..." plays in BG . Priya demands that even she will feed Johnny , Johnny like a cool dude agrees and  she feeds him the gola too .

PA office , Rahul's cabin

Rahul sincerely completing his work given by Boss while Gia dotes on him . Rahul (sadoo-ily) "Kya hai , mujhe aaise ghur kyu rahi ho tum ?" Gia pouts cutely and asks "Apne life ke love ko kaam karte huye bhi nahi dekh sakti , huh ?"

She was unaware of the affect her cute pout and words had on Rahul , he forgot his dislike for Gia for one moment and he smiled to Gia who smiled back to him as well .

13-MN Headquaters

Zunoon is mad at the robotic army for not being able to detect Jeannie's spacecraft location .
He yells "You metallic fools !! Can't you detect the location of an ordinary spacecraft belonging to an wretched agent of our rival planet 5113-J !?!"
(Tin ke dabbo !! Kya tum log ek maamuli spacecraft ki location pata nahi lage sakte joh ki uss 5113-J ke agent ki hai !?!)

Robot-1 (With its head bowed down) :- "We are trying our best , your highness but it seems the spacecraft either is destroyed by our special 'Maco' ray or it escaped luckily.."
(Aaka hum apni poori koshish kar rahe hai , par hume yeh lagta hai ki yaah toh woh spacecraft hamaare khaas 'Maco' rays se nasht hogaya ya woh bach ke nikal gaya)

Zunoon furious with this statement raises his palm towards and then strong yellow rays emit from it , the robot twitches its body in pain...

That was all for now my mitrams ,
please comment , suggest or criticize , everything welcomed with open arms .

Xx..Sumi..xX

Points to clear any confusion :-
1. The stick which Chintu broke was the magician's stick and the stick which vanished is the magical stick which the magician unknowingly used .
2. Rahul isn't an antagonist , he is a character with grey shades .

Edited by -Have.a.dream- - 9 years ago
great update plzz continue this and then when this finishs and then start new one ok i love this ff plzz continue it love u muaah
Originally posted by --Shamoo--

great update plzz continue this and then when this finishs and then start new one ok i love this ff plzz continue it love u muaah

Thank u soo much dear πŸ€—
It means a lot 😳 and okiee sure and aww thank u soo much
You made my day ! And love u loads πŸ€— mauh xxD
Originally posted by -Have.a.dream-

Thank u soo much dear πŸ€—
It means a lot 😳 and okiee sure and aww thank u soo much
You made my day ! And love u loads πŸ€— mauh xxD
ntnsimπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Amazzzing sumi yarr u made my day.. superrrbb!πŸ‘ luved the kid part, ur intro was bang on.. then came our jeaVi part.. i suppose they will soon meet, jeannie's space craft may crash land?πŸ˜‰

and then my most fav dreamy part!!☺️ Jhonny... aweee luvvv the way u portray him, super sweet.. feeding golas with that bg song.. amazzing! I was imagining it.. hayeee luvv ya for including JP..πŸ€—

ragia part, short but really sweet.. then suspence in the end.. luvvd every bit of this FF..πŸ‘ pls update soon, when ya free that is.. tc lovee ya loadzz.πŸ€— keep dazzling yaraa mmuahhh XD
Originally posted by -Priyam-

Amazzzing sumi yarr u made my day.. superrrbb!πŸ‘ luved the kid part, ur intro was bang on.. then came our jeaVi part.. i suppose they will soon meet, jeannie's space craft may crash land?πŸ˜‰

and then my most fav dreamy part!!☺️ Jhonny... aweee luvvv the way u portray him, super sweet.. feeding golas with that bg song.. amazzing! I was imagining it.. hayeee luvv ya for including JP..πŸ€—

ragia part, short but really sweet.. then suspence in the end.. luvvd every bit of this FF..πŸ‘ pls update soon, when ya free that is.. tc lovee ya loadzz.πŸ€— keep dazzling yaraa mmuahhh XD

Aww thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u thank u sooo much πŸ€—

I have never been so glad , u made by day jaani πŸ€— and thank u soo much and yeah they will met very soon 😳 and aww he is one of my fav too and aww thank u soo much , much appreciated ❀️ *Maar dala*

and thank uu soo much dear once again and yep sure , tk cr lovee u loadzz πŸ€— and u too keep stunning ⭐️ muahh xxD

and btw Jaani can u pls teach me to write nicely , i mean use of high level words as i always notice that my FF doesn't have them at all πŸ˜† *Puppy eyes*
@sumi-

Pleasure is mine darling.. i was smiling lyk mad while reading this update n my reply echoed y feelings. ithne baar thank u? ntnsim yaraa luvv u..πŸ€—

n yeh kya? u write well, ab main kya sikhaau? nevertheless I'd love to help whenever u want, jus scrap me :)

also I'm so so glad that i made u happy.. i was jus returning the favor u knw.. tc, keep smling. luvv u loadzz always..❀️

good nyt, sd.. sone ka tym hogaya... :P

btw thnx for those beautiful scraps.. n thnx for being a loveliest friend i ever had.. :)