Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? - 2014's Fan Fiction Index

Posted: 10 years ago

Welcome To Iss  Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon's Fan Fiction Index

We have created this index to keep track of all the stories that are written on Arnav and Khushi, one of the most popular couple that we have, to help the readers to get an easy access to the stories and  to help the writers in gain more readers and awareness.

The stories are divided in:

One Shots

Short Stories

Fan Fictions

To add your story in the index you just need to fill the Story Card and follow the rules.

Story Card 

Name(with the link):

Type (FF/SS or OS:

Synopsis (no more than three lines):

Genre (Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Tragedy, Dark):

Status (ongoing/completed):

Note: please fill all of them, otherwise I will not count it, sorry but rules are rules 

Rules:

The stories will not be followed with the author's name, so no one will feel like his/her story will not be noticed, what matter the most is the tittle of your story and about what it is.

Since this is the index for 2014 we are going to take in account only those stories which started in this year and those which started in the previous year, but are still on going.

Please DON'T POST those stories which ended in previous years, except for those stories which ended in 2013 but they were never been added in an index.

I will take one day before putting your stories in the index, in a way to give you the time to make changes or add things perhaps you have forgotten, after one day I will add them in the index.

Please don't edit your post after I have liked it, because I will not count the changes that you have done.  

On behalf of

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Development Team

Edited by Preet.Kc - 10 years ago

Help Desk 

can nybody plzzz help me find an ff...in dat arnav owns a fashion house,he sees khushi at a traffic signal nd its love at first sight for him!khushi works in an ad agency i guess...nd payal is a fashion designer nd arnav's best frnd is samar who is a photographer nd has started liking payal.
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3627869 --> Credit nirmal1992

can anyone help in finding out a ff where Arnav n khushi was having an arranged marriage But both of them looks ok with it  On the engagement day...that held at RM  Khushi was getting ready...but other women in the house has went out for mandir I guess So she cant tie her own dori at the back  She walk to Arnav's room...n ask his help to tie it..  

FAQs

Q. Can I res here and then edit?

A. Yes you can, till i don't like your post you can do whatever you want to do.

Q. only OSes posted in 2014 will be here or the ones written and posted in previous year can be here ?? 

A. not only 2014, if you have other OSs which were never posted on other indexs then you are allowed to post them here. 

Q. If a story we have is currently ongoing and we complete it can we tell you and have you update it's status? 

A. Yeah you can tell me and i will update the status of your story. 

Q. Can readers bookmark this thread?

A. Yes they can, this is mostly for readers 

Q. What about stories that were written for a contest? Can we add those along with the others?

A. Yes you can, after all they are yours 

Status Of  The Index

OS done till page 31

FF/SS section done till page 31

Those who have Ressed please let me know once you will edit your posts. 

If by chance I have left any story behind do let me know, with a scrap or post here, I'll add it asap.  

P.S. those stories that i left it's just because their was something missing and i have also said what!

P.P.S.  i will add the Index Box soon too

NOTE

Please give me the link written under the tittle it takes too much time doing it for everyone. For those who doesn't know how to do it here is the code that you need to use 

[*URL=https://www.myWeb.com*]My Link[*/URL*]

instead of the link copy and paste the link of your story and instead of  MY LINK write the name o your story 
remove the *  and click on post. 

Before posting make use the whole link is in the same font, color and size, because if it is not it will not work. 

Edited by Preet.Kc - 9 years ago

A

Synopsis: Khushi meets Arnav who happens to be her first crush after 5 years at her sister's wedding. She still haven't forgiven him for the mistake he has done in the past. But will her heart give away for him again? 
Genre: Romance

NameAapko derr ho gayi Arnavji

SynopsisThis OS is based on re-marriage day when Arnav was late to reach the marriage venue. Khushi took a drastic step which turned upside down Arnav's life.

Genre: Tragedy

NameAcidity, Rabba Ve, Dhak-Dhak OR LOVE?

Synopsis : A teenage romance tale where Khushi is determined to take the big step and make Arnav see what he couldn't. 

Genre : Romance

Name: Aise Na Mujhe Tum Dekho
Synopsis: Arnav khushi visits Gupta House.Arnav at his naughtiest best when he goes shirtless in front of Khushi's friends to get back on her by making her jealous.But his plan backfires on him & see what happens next.😉
Genre: Romance

Name:  Always Together 

Synopsis: Arnav has planned a surprise for Khushi which will put to rest her fears of separation because of their differences in opinions, thoughts and ideals.

Name: Anything for his dear Khushi

Synopsis :  Why does Khushi need to fear when Arnav is there? Arnav is ready to fulfill any demand of Khushi,  anytime, anywhere.

Genre:  Romantic comedy

Name: Apoyo

Synopsis Just like its Spanish title says it is the support. Though having faced wrath of her husband ASR during his good times, Khushi becomes his sole support when bad times befall on him. This story is about the realization of ASR that all that glitters is not gold.

Genre:  Emotionally Romantic

NameArnav Ne Pyaar Kiya

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi are childhood Buddies where Khushi is madly in love with Arnav and Arnav is not ready to accept it from his end due to his misunderstanding over economic class. Read it to know how they will sort it out.

Name: Attached Lives

Type:TS

SynopsisArnav and Khushi had met each other once in past. They again met after Five years in a funny situation. It is a light hearted story.

NameAye Dil Bata

Synopsis: Another fight, another taunt, another insult. Khushi's finally had enough, she's decided that they can not go on like this any longer. She reaches out to her husband, but the question is - Does Arnav come through?

Genre: Romance, Dark, New Beginings.

B

Name : Baawre
Synopsis : Everyone deserves a second chance and so Arnav Singh Raizada who is an indian politician and marries a Briton Spouse. Was their marriage a mistake? Peep in to know...
Genre : Romance, Tragedy.

Name :  Because We Are Soul-Mates

Synopsis  : A light hearted Arshi shot with extra dose of romance, emphasizing trust between soul-mates 

Genre  : Romance , Comedy

Status  : Completed

Type:TS
Genre : Romance
Synopsis: Arnav is a nerd while Khushi is feisty but still they are best friends. To see How their Love Bloom, You need to read the short story.

C

Name : Can't Let You Go

Synopsis : Young Arnav and Khushi, a coaching centre as background, and a realization. Read on to find more.

Genre : Innocent romance.

Name:  Chords Of Heart - Moves of Soul

Synopsis:  The 4th Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. Story of two exceptional lovers who become the strength to other's weakness.. Musical and dance ambiance..

Genre: Drama, Romance

Name Clarity

Synopsis : There's Arnav. There's Khushi. There's hate, pain, and tears. And there's a love that triumps all... But is it too late?

Genre: Tragedy.

D

NameDard

Synopsis: A continuation from the Arnav Khushi scene 430 where Khushi decides to disclose the clause and conditions of her marriage contract with Arnav

Genre: Angst

NameDaylight

Synopsis: A tribute to those in the military and their families. Arnav has been called back to duty. How will they spend their last night together?

Genre: Romance, Heartbreaking.

NameDestined 
Synopsis: Khushi had a crush on Arnav who happened to be her Math tutor. Now  he is back in town and she can't help but fall for him again.

Name Double Face

Synopsis: When two men enter Arnav Singh Raizada's office, something happens.

Genre: Romance, Mystery

NameDear Arnavji...Hamesha

Synopsis: Arnav returns from the airport only to find a letter instead of Khushi. A continuation of the airport scene. 

Genre : Emotional 

NameDrabble Series: We have the perfect story

Type: One Shots/Drabbles

Synopsis: Parallel run story to the Raizada Chronicles, "We have the Perfect Story" are drabbles capturing the light hearted moments in between Akash and Payal.

E

Name: Eloped

Synopsis This one shot is about the persuasive powers of the sweet Khushi Kumari Gupta on all those who come across her. Will Arnav Singh Raizada's resistance stand a chance against a tornado called Khushi Kumari Gupta?

Genre:  Comedy

F

Name: Finally Found You

Synopsis: It's been fifteen years and Arnav has found himself in that place again. Will he be able to find her... this time forever?

Genre: Romance.

NameForgive Me Jaan

Synopsis : this Os is about how khushi is angry on arnav forgetting their date,,, and how pacific khushi..  

Genre Romance:

G

Name:  Guarding Your Love

Synopsis : Basically, its my take on the terrace scene with special twist!

H

NameArnav and Khushi - ArShi Hamesha

Synopsis : One Shot on Re-marriage track

Genre : Tragedy

Name: Happy Mother's Day

Synopsis: A story of a loving mom and a bratty son. How the son mends his ways, is the story...

Genre: Social message

NameHarvard ka Angutha Chaap
Synopsis : Its Arnav and Khushi's 2nd anniversary, while heading for dinner Khushi now fully "Singh Raizada" utilizes 'technological' opportunity to boomerang ASR with KKGSR spice ..
Genre : Comedy, Humor 

Name:  Hero,Heroine and villain

Synopsis: Only if Lavanya knew that Khushi can  do anything for Arnav... Try to snatch him from her and you're are dead.   

Genre : Comedy

Name: High school love

Type : OS in four parts.

Synopsis:  High school love between Cool Arnav and shy Khushi. Love between them seemed to be impossible until Arnav realized his love for Khushi whose personality was never noticed by others.

Name: His Happiness

Synopsis:  A one shot of how a broken young boy finds his solace, his happiness and how in turn becomes a solace.

Genre: Romantic

NameHow I Met Your Mother

Type : OS Series

Synopsis : This a one shot series where any writers can write their own one shot based on the concept.. Stories that Arnav narrate to his kid before bed on how he met Khushi in college.

Genre: Romance,Comedy

Synopsis : What happens when Arnav who hates Khushi suddenly becomes obsessed of her?He becomes Jealous as well as possessive!
Genre : Passion, Emotional.

NameHumse Rahoge Kya Hamesha Khafa?

Synopsis: A Collab of - A joke gone wrong. A love hurt. Will Arnav be able to fix things?

Genre: Drama, Romance.

I

NameIf I Didn't Have You

Synopsis: Arnav finds himself staring at his reflection in utter hatred as his Khushi fights for her life just down the hall. A short piece that captures the true essence and power of love.

Genre : Tragedy, Romance.

Name: I'll be waiting

Synopsis: Arnav is going away on a business trip and he is saying goodbye to Khushi at the airport. However, saying farewell to one another brings back the heart wrenching memories of the past.

Synopsis: This is a shot based on a song 'I'm Addicted to you' by Avicii
Genre: Romance, Love.

Synopsis: My take on the terrace scene.
Genre: Story adapted.

Name:  Ipk season 2 SS : OS Series

Type:OS Series

Synopsis:It is an OS series  written by me and a contest where members can write an OS on their fav young generation  couple from my SS ipkknd season 2 it can be any type of genre and it can have hv unlimited word limit and then the voting has been started and very soon results

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Mystery, Tragedy, Dark.

Name :  Ishq Ka Imthihaan

SynopsisThis story starts when Dadi (Subhadra) tells Arnav that Garima is the lady who was responsible for Arnav's parent's death. Instead of coming back with realization Arnav goes to ASR mode and never comes to Alter.

Genre: Emotional

J

Name: Je t'aime, ami

Synopsis: A random shot. The shot name hints, which in French means 'I Love you, friend'. Friends yesterday, become lovers today and will become the soul-mates tomorrow!

Genre: Love

Name: Just To Be With You

Synopsis: Valentine's Day OS. It's Payal and Akash's wedding, but there's something brewing in the background. What is it?

Genre: Romance.

K

Synopsis : As the name says, It is a Kahaani of Har Ghar Ki. A realistic OS.
Genre : Comedy, Drama and a pinch of Romance.

NameArHi/Sajan OS:Kal Ho Na HO

Synopsis :Love Triangle not exactly but similar to SRK,Priety Zinta,Saif Movie  

Genre:Romance,Tragedy

Synopsis: Arnav comes home from a long day at the office only to find Khushi in a very playful mood.

NameKhusi ke liye Fishtail seka Arnav

Synopsis : One Shot on Small Arnav learns fishtail hairstyle for Khushi.

Genre: Childhood(sorry, i really don't know in which  genre its comes under)

Synopsis : A tale set in an ancient era. A tale of love and passion. A tale of RajKumari and her Firangi Babu.
Genre : Romance and Passion.

L

Name: Le Chale Saare Gham Tere

Synopsis: Khushi is all set to get married and start a new life after the contract marriage but a goodbye letter from a guilty Arnav forces her to rethink about her decision

Genre: Romance, Tragedy

Synopsis : The Life Goes On and doesn't wait for anyone ever!
Genre : Emotional

Name :  Lights & Fairy Lights

Synopsis:  The 3rd Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. A Country's superstar finding his love in the most unexpected way but realizes later that it had been there all along...

Type: Two-Shot

Synopsis: Meeting of two friends who were separated at their diapers age. But if the meeting is along with their always nosy and blabbering mothers, who wouldn't leave a chance to embarrass them? How's that going to be?

Genre: Rom-Com, Love

M

NameM.A.D

Synopsis: Cute and Simple. ArHi's nok-jhok. A must read.

Genre: Romance, Comedy.

Name: Making her Mine 

Synopsis: Its the part where Arnav tries all the possible ways in making Khushi his finally he finds a way and makes her his

NameMemories

Synopsis: The Raizada family wants to visit Lucknow, but Arnav is hesitant. Why? Read on to find out.

Name : Memories
Synopsis : Khushi is in love with Arnav since they were childhood buddies. Arnav leaves for higher education and Khushi spends her life with his memories. What happens when they meet again after an eon?
Genre : Romance.

Name: Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai...

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi's first crush. Arnav's one mistake changes their lives forever. They meet again after 7 years. Will things be normal between them?

Name: Mere Bina Tu...?

Synopsis :It's a three part story where Arnav Singh Raizada rises from becoming penniless to the affluence all due to the steadfast faith of Khushi Kumari Gupta in him and his ability. She is his muse, inspiration as well as his Ardhangini who gives strength as well as draws strength from him.

NameMistake

Synopsis: Arnav found Khushi in miserable state. He wanted that to be his bad dream. To find if it was dream or not follow the link!

Genre Tragedy

Synopsis: What happens when Sim, Pam, Liza and others find out that Chamkili is Mrs.Raizada? Ultimately, there's the same reaction.

Genre: Comedy

Name: My best friend Brother

Synopsis : this os is about how khushi fell for her best friend brother since she was 14 year old

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Name:  My Mystic Angel

Synopsis:  The first Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. Story of how an Angel enters Arnav's life pulling him out of the abyss of grief he's falling into, but remains mystic...

N

NameNever Let Go : ArHi OS

Synopsis: Young Arnav and Khushi resolve their fight as Khushi sits for campus placements.

Name:  Never Let Me Go

Synopsis: Khushi wants to go Lucknow as her parents are settled there again with Arnav and Ayush. Ayush is their son. But Arnav don't want to revisit the past so peep in to see his efforts to stop Khushi.
Genre: Romantic 

O

NameOnce More

Synopsis: On his visit to India NK bumps into a girl at the airport. He meets her again at RM. Who is she?

P

NamePaas Hon Ya Dur, Humsafar Forever!

Synopsisa story based on real life's love stories, where the meaning is not getting your love but loving someone uncoditionally. 

Genre: emotional, tragedy

NamePhir Suna

SynopsisOnly a mother can provide the love and peace that exists within one. This short and sweet OS is a Mother's Day Special, do read.

Genre: emotional 

NamePyaar Ishq Aur Mohabbat

Type: OS series

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi meet in a hospital where Khushi is a doctor. They fall in love but Arnav's stand to take revenge on Shashi Gupta will turn the tables. Read it to know more...

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Q

R

NameRaga Series 

Type: SS/OS

Synopsis: A series of OS with classical Indian ragas or melodies being a recurring theme with IPKKND characters - can be read individually or as a whole.

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Name: Raizada v/s Gupta 

Synopsis: A comedy journey with different plots on every new episode,as how world two crazy family cope up with eachother or you can say make each other life out of control.
Genre: Comedy

Synopsis: This 2 shot happens on 3rd day of Arnav Khushi's forcible contract marriage.No matter how much Arnav loathed & hated Khushi,there was still a part of him which loved her & wanted her.. Something unexpected happens that night & Arnav forgets everything to give into his deep down burried, Raw Desires.

Name: Real Personalities 

Synopsis: A story of 4 TV Celebs who have confusion weather they are in a the serial character or not 

Name: Resurrection

The link is no more working to acess the story go the writer's index here --> Writing Index

Synopsis: Every bond is special for its own reason, and time has come to realize that there were never choices. 

Genre: Angst, Drama

Name: Romance

Synopsis : Arnav and Khushi are neighbours. Both of them have pet dogs. It is sfilled with slightly cheesy romance.

Genre : Romance/Comedy

S

Name Sacrifice

Synopsis: this os is about how someone sacrifice something very important for their love one...

Genre Romance:

Name :  Safe and Sound

Synopsis :  The sixth Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. A tribute to the valiant warriors and their families, whose sacrifice is the cost at which we stay safe and sound.

Synopsis: Jealous Arnav. This is the very adorable side of Arnav to be seen. So what if Khushi's favorite actor bothers Arnav without even his actual presence? Read along.
Genre: Comedy.

Name:  Sazish...The last chance of Trust

Synopsis:  Arnav and Family cant stop mistrusting khushi, even when she only tries to help and now khushi have had enough. lets see if Arnav is able to earn back his khushi's love and trust ever again.

Genre: Drama, Romance

Name: Six Yards 

Type: SS/OS

Synopsis: A series of OS in which the sari is no longer just a garment and acts Cupid for a man and a woman - can be read individually or as a whole.

NameShe Will Be Loved

Synopsis: Post Contract Marriage OS. Arnav has found out the truth. What does Arnav go through after this revelation?

Genre: Revelation, Tragic.

Synopsis: An alternate version of our favourite show from when Anjali wanted Shyam back into the house and her daadi supporting her how Arnav exposes Shyam in front of his whole family.
Genre: Drama

NameSparkles of New Year's Eve

Synopsis: Khushi, the barmaid never thought that one day she'll have her prince charming.. till that new year's eve..

Name:  Steaming Food & Blooming Roses

Synopsis:  The 2nd Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. An almost non verbal shot between a military colonel and a high school teacher in the tragic disaster situation of hill slides..

Genre:  Romance

Name: Suit & Tie

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi meet after months. They've planned a date. There will be food, music, and passion.

Name: Scandalized

Synopsis: Raizada ladies having fun night out & ASR gets caught in between,which creats some naughty situations to leave the Almighty Singh Raizada all Sandalized.
Genre: Comedy/Romance

T

NameTeri Galliyan 

Synopsis: A story of a couple who had ups and downs in their life and how they meet again after 7 long years after the cliff incident (during the kidnapping end track)

Name: Testing His Patience 

Synopsis: Its a type of test given by Khushi to Arnav to find out his awaitness(patience) about what Khushi is hiding from him finally he gets to know the beautiful thing of his life

Name: That Touch
Type: TS

Synopsis: what happen when you fell in love with some one's touch.
genre: intense/romance

Synopsis: It's been one year since Arnav dragged Khushi up the temple stairs and married her forcefully. Now living happily together, thoughts of that day return as the first anniversary approaches.

NameThe Gift Of Magi

Synopsis :Based on O.Henry's The Gift of Magi

Name : The Memory Lane 

Type : Series of OS es

Synopsis :  Arnav and Khushi are a happily married and so very in love couple with a 1 year old daughter - Aashi.. So, this 'Memory Lane' is where either Arnav or Khushi will be reciting their childhood/adolescent/teen/young memories with their daughter.. 

Genre : Comedy, Romance

Synopsis: My imagination of Arnav's surprise for Khushi's Birthday.
Genre: Love.

Synopsis: A small illusion of one destroy's Arshi's peaceful life shatters their sacred bond of marriage. While trust plays a important role, how are Arnav and Khushi going to stick back?
Genre: Drama.

Synopsis: Child of Khushi and Arnav. Expect him to be calm and studious? No, you won't. You do? Then peek here to know about the naughty child of the cute couple.

Name: The Raizada Chronicles

Type: One Shot Series

Synopsis: Set 31/2 years after the elder Raizada's marriage, the Chronicles capture the everyday moments of a rambling, pregnant Khushi and overbearing Arnav who have bidden by the matriarch of the family to control their urge to indulge in sarcasm.

Genre: Romance & Comedy

Name: The Swing

Synopsis:  The 5th Shot among the various in the series 'Reminiscences of a Truly Loved Soul'.. A heart warming story of how the man not just stands by her lady in the darkest of times but also fight with her, for her, along her..

Genre: Tragedy, Romance

NameTill Death Breaks Me Apart

Synopsis: The heartbreaking tale of Khushi, who despite of having everything becomes the victim of other's lives. The tale starts with the heart wrenching pain of the bearer and ends with a question which can even melt a rock.

Synopsis : A Promise to live together forever till the last breath!
Genre : Emotional, Tragedy!

Synopsis: Khushi suffers from amnesia after she meets an accident which kills her husband Dhruv. She only remembers her life with Arnav who left her long back. Will he take this as a new beginning to their life or will he tell her the truth that she deserves to know?
Genre: Drama,Romance

Synopsis: Khushi is miffed with Arnav and NK suggests writing poetry for her. Will he be able to write one?

U

NameUnder The MoonLight

Synopsis: This OS is about how arnav and khushi who were in love with each other for so long confessed it to each other at last Under the MoonLight

Name: Under The Stars

Synopsis: Arnav returns home after a business trip, desperate to have a glimpse of his wife. Read on to know what awaits him.

V

W

Type: Two-Shot
Synopsis: Handling a lady is tough. This is a common phrase from any boy/man. But the guy here is going to handling both, his wife and also his lover. How's he going to manage?
Genre: Comedy.

X

Y

Name: Ye Na Socha Tha Kabhi Itne Yaad Aaoge Tum

SynopsisThis one shot is about the bond between Arnav Singh Raizada and Akash Singh Raizada that goes beyond the blood ties.

Genre: Emotional

Z

Name : Zindagi Kaisi Paheli

Synopsis : Life is so peculiar, isn't it? This shot is all about getting back the love lost long ago.

Genre : Romance with a pinch of tragedy.

A

Name: A Simple Love Story
Synopsis:Don't find love.Let love find you.Thats why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall,you just fall..

Name:   Accidentally 

Synopsis : You never know what life has in store for you and where will you end up meeting someone who you have been waiting for all your life. A person is always more than what meets our eyes.. read on to know more.

Genre: Emotional/ Romantic/Mystery.

NameAgainst All Odds

Synopsis : The story starts right after the Airport scene in the show where our Arnav Singh Raizada leaves for his Scotland trip. The story thereafter is my narration and does not follows the kidnapping track. This is a journey of our Arnav Khushi where they both suffer in their own ways and slowly but steadily head towards the truth. 

Genre : Romance

B

Name: Begrudgingly Loved

Synopsis: Estranged couple and lingering scents of love. Begrudgingly Loved is a tale between two people who are tied by their passion for work and separated by the misunderstanding of their pasts.

Genre: Drama

Name: Besilaa

Synopsis : Misandric Khushi finds the one who becomes her only exception. Her journey through unrequited love and achieving dreams.

Genre : Romance/Angst

NameBest Man and the Bridesmaid

Synopsis: A wedding graces their new beginnings with a twist. But what happens when a place of love and union turns into a battlefield for Arnav and Khushi?

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Wedding scene.

Name: Bring Him Back 

Synopsis: Mrs Khushi Arnav Raizarda returns to India after 2 years when her husband is admitted in hospital. Only to have her maternal heart reopened. 
Genre: Mystery, Emotional 

C

NameComing Home The link is no more working to acess the story go the writer's index here --> Writing Index

SynopsisWhat happens when the ghosts of past stand before you, making it more than impossible to touch the future and breaking everything like it was once a fragile glass? Inspired by Skylar Grey's 'Coming Home', Coming Home pulls a forefront of where and how the choices always seem to matter.

Genre: Angst & Drama

D

Name: Dangerous Ishq - Season 1

Synopsis: Khushi been force to marry Arnav Singh Raizada a business tycoon. Khushi was in love with someone else which wasn't aware by her husband, Arnav. During their first night she moans her boyfriend name rather then her husbands. 

Name:  Dangerous Ishq - Season 2 

Synopsis: Khushi and Arnav was happily married but suddenly Arnav's bitter past apart them.. His ex-wife come in their life with a SON which made Khushi leave him. They meet again in Singapore.. He was the share holder of the hotel and a VIP indeed.. While, Khushi is the Assistant Manager who will work under him and in charge of his suite.. 

Genre: Tragedy, Mystery, Romance

Synopsis: A day comes important for three persons. Each of them have their own reasons for the day to be held important in their lives. Single shot in three different voices. If one's finds happiness, one finds pleasure and another finds her demons. How is it going to be?? Read along!

Genre: Love and regret. 

Name: Dil Ki Dori

Synopsis : khushi and arnav grandparents are friends... khushi came to her brother wedding.. who is going to marry arnav sister but her marriage got fix with arnav... (season 2 of with you since childhood) 

NameDire Consequences

Synopsis: A positive DNA test, that turns the lives of many people upside down. Arnav is Aarav's father...? Hearts are broken, tears are shed, sacrifices are made. Will Arnav win Khushi back? Will the truth ever be revealed?

Genre: Romance, Drama, Suspense, Family.

Name: Dusky Wings

Synopsis: Khushi Kumari Gupta has had a person follow her since the start of University in Lyon, where she studied Dance. She doesn't know whether to name him her stalker or Guardian Angel...

Genre: Romance, Time, France, Education, Mystery

E

NameEclipse 

Type : Short Story

Synopsis: A tale of none other than our very own Arnav Khushi where the love is Eclipsed with as big as mountain ego and denials. Caged within self created walls, will Arnav Singh Raizada would be able to fight this Eclipse and bring a dawn to his feelings, especially when Khushi is ready to get married to a close friend of his? Pack your bags and join us in this journey where love alone is not enough..! Voicing out the true feelings and claiming the love is equally important...!

Genre : Romance 

F

NameForced Confession
Synopsis: In this 3 shot you'll see some confessions.It's really interesting to see how it is 'Forced Confession'?It's a crazy tale & there are never-happened-before things in it.
Genre: Romance,Comedy,Mystery

G

H

NameHe Was Romeo & I Was His Juliet

Synopsis : A story of two teenagers.. who met, fell for each other, drifted apart by parents but finally find their way.

Name: Hey, Daaddyy

Synopsis:  This is about the action from the past effecting the present and the future. A light hearted enjoyable story of how Arnav Singh Raizada is made to realize that he has a lot to look forward to not just the lonely years ahead when he grows old.

Genre: Light Hearted 

Name: His Love Story

Synopsis: It's His love story, the title says it all. Where will his love take him? Who will win? His love or the monster within him?

Genre: Emotional/ Romantic

NameHouse Of Cards

Synopsis: This is the story of the past coming to the fore and entangling with the life of Arnav and Khushi.The Raizadas' come to face with their bitter past. The story starts after Arnav and Khushi adopt Aarav.

Genre: Romance/Comedy/Mystery/Tragedy

I

Name: I Love My Arnav ji! Not You

Synopsis:  In this story the impact of actions in relation to human mind is explored. It begins with Khushi being termed as characterless by Arnav and wishing she had not entered his life. The result of being shunned by one person she had poured her love and held hopes is what is explored here.

Genre: Emotional  

Name: I love my India

Synopsis: An undercover cop, out to take revenge for the brutal killing of his father. A girl all set to take avenge the killing of her love. Will they succeed, what will be the cost they'll pay for it?

Genre: Thriller

NameIntense Love
Synopsis: Arnav hates his father and blame him for his mother's death. He is a desired bachelor and own a Fashion House and a very tough rival of his own father Ronit Singh Raizada. Khushi is from New York and fond of red colour. "Beauty and the beast"
Genre: Romance, Intense

NameArshi : SS IPKKND Season 2 

Synopsis:Its a continuation of Ipk where Arshi's children unite them .

Genre: Romance and Mystery

J

Name: Judas Kiss The link is no more working to acess the story go the writer's index here --> Writing Index

SynopsisThey have said before that beauty could be one of the worst curses and perhaps for Khushi Raizada, beauty has marked her for nothing more than fate full of curses. Once again falling victim to love and lust, will new friendships and perhaps the love of her life help her stand steady instead of falling? Another tale of love, lust, money and fame.

Genre: Drama

K

Name: Key to your heart 
Synopsis: Set primarily in AR Designs that  explores the  relationship of Arnav the boss and Khushi the employee. A tale of how they fall in love. Filled with lots of  cute nokh-jokhs, romantic moments,and their passionate moments..
Genre: Romance/Comedy

L

Name: Life After You
Synopsis: An emotional SS set during the hate marriage track. Arnav discovers that something may be terribly wrong with Khushi and is terribly worried.

Name: Love At First Sight
Synopsis: its story of hate and love hell and heaven.what happens when some one loves you but you hate them.will there love enough for you to melt!  
Genre: romace/drama/intense

Name  Lost Siblings 

Synopsis: Its a story about 3 couples Arshmaan,Aabala and Arhi where Arhi are angels and how will Aarav be able to find his sister Arshi.A challenge for Aarav

GenreMystery,Dark,Romance

Name : Lost Soul

Synopsis : She has no belief in relations as it only gave her hurt. she is a closed shell and never let her feelings to be seen by anyone one. Will she be able to stop him from entering her closed life and change her life...

Genre : Tragedy

NameLove & Marriage 

Synopsis: A short story about two individuals who get married by a force of circumstances and how they make the best of it. 

Genre: Romance, Drama

M

Name: Meet the Parents 

Synopsis: What happen when Arnav had to stay at Gupta house for his girlfriend Khushi sakes and everyone in Gupta house is hell bent to make his life crazy with there daily antiques.

Name Met His Match

Synopsis: Khushi's the new girl is all set to make her place with her best friend, NK. But she has a little run in with the university's playboy on her first day, none other than the Raizada. Hate or friendship or love, which path do these two chose this time?

Genre: Romance, College-Life.

Synopsis:Fear cuts deeper than words. Arnav and Khushi face a situation where they have to fight against a physiological trick played against them by an unknown person. Who's that unknown? What's the revenge for? Will Khushi and Arnav survive? 
Genre: Scary, Physiological based, Mystery, Revenge.  

N

Name: Never Healing Wounds

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi reach home after escaping the kidnappers only to find that Shyam has managed to turn the Raizada family against Khushi. Arnav's plan to tackle the situation goes awry and costs Khushi more than he could ever imagine. Will love find its way again through the dark pasts and present misdeeds?

Genre: Romance, Emotional, Angst, Suspense.

O

Name: Opposites Attract
Synopsis: The perfect opposites meet 1st time & feel a strong attraction towards each other.They part ways after that but destiny was already written for them to bump into each other.They meet again & take things to next level,that is beyond just attraction & towards a new journey called love.

Name: Outburst

Synopsis :  a short story describing khushi's most genuine and required outburst when arnav accuses her for his di's attempted abortion , the story mainly coves the guilty parts of each and every family member including shyam. and the main punch line is - everyone's not born evil, they are forced to be so...

Genre : Drama

P

NameP.E.R.F.E.C.T.I.O.N

Synopsis: Mr. Perfection meets Miss Perfection. Will they come together to create the ultimate perfection? Or will they find the imperfections that make them perfect for each other?

Synopsis: When Arnav Singh Raizada, chairman of AR airlines, keeps bumping into an adventurous physics University student Khushi Kumari Gupta, the two can't help wondering why the world keeps bringing them together...
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Travel, Planes, Education, Adventure

NamePrem Ki Naiya Hai Ram Ke Bharose

Synopsis: Story of two love birds, one who realize the love in a blink  and accepts it, and the other one who didn't even want to realize it, but in the end the mind bends to the will of the heart. 

Genre: Romance, Comedy, light hearted

NamePregnancy 

Synopsis: It's a story where Khushi will face the difficulty during her pregnancy and she have only one chose to survive, Abort the baby.. Will she abort the baby? Will Arnav knew the truth?

Genre: Intense

Q

R

Name :  Renaissance

Synopsis:  The story of a very famous but an emotionally drained man who hides himself from the rest of the world, trying to find peace and solace with his childhood memories.. What happens when the source of his solace knocks his door in the most unexpected manner after 12 long years?

Genre : Drama, Tragedy & Romance

Synopsis: After Akash and Payal's sangeet function Khushi has been kidnapped but why and how and will Arnav be able to save her.

S

Name:  Safe In Your Arms

Synopsis:  A simple love story that shows the journey of a secret agent and the sister of his best friend.. Fighting the guilt, pain and wining through love, they build themselves a life of joy..

Genre: Drama, Tragedy & Romance

Name: Self Defence 
Synopsis:  A story every women should read. khushi's fight to show women can be inderpendant and fight for themselves. with some help from Arnav and a LOT of self defense tips. 
Genre: social, romantic 

Synopsis:Breaking up is not something to be happy for. And visiting the Ex's marriage is something gruesome. But can it have happy moments too? Read along to know about two people meeting in an completely different situation and then playing as per destiny's instructions. 

Genre:Love, Rom-Com.

Type: SS
Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi are shattered when their lovers ditch them and move on together. Will they ever be able to give a second chance at love? 
Genre: Romantic Comedy

Name:Start Of Something Special

Synopsis: The love story of two people, who are connected through their siblings. Arnav has fallen head over heels for Khushi by just seeing her photograph. Whereas Khushi, she is oblivious to the fact that someone, somewhere loves her madly and deeply.

T

NameTemptation of A Dark Lover

SynopsisThe story start from a marriage of Arnav Singh Raizada with Priya Gor for their business partnership. However the marriage didn't happen when in sudden, a girl made her entry and claimed that she is carrying ASR's baby. The girl was none other than Khushi Gupta and she stopped the marriage to happen.

Genre: Romance, Dark, Intense

NameThe Bodyguard

Synopsis: London return princess, KKG, is assigned a new bodyguard, ASR. Their first encounter is a pretty hot one, but not everything has a perfect beginning. What will it take to bring these two together?

Genre: Romance, Tragedy, Action.

Name : The Deal

Synopsis : Story of a girl who was all her life an obligation for other n all she wanted was a little care n love. But life is cruel to her like always n she is tied to another relation that is an obligation too. Will she be able to go through with this deal... 

Genre : Romantic Comedy

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi have something important to convey to their family. Who will tell them and how?

Name: The Last Place On Earth

Synopsis : What happens when Arnav and Khushi meet each other after years of separation? Here's what he says, "Of all the jungles, in all of the countries, in all of the world, she walks into mine..."

Name The love of my life 

Synopsis: Its a story about 2 couples who are friends who meet after so many years and how thier kids fall in love and get married

Synopsis: Khushi Gupta is in a dark place of her own with a sexy devilish 'friend' that lives under her bed who seductively whispers in her ear... As the reality seeps through to give her a wake up call, how will she handle it?...
Genre: Mystery, Angst, Romance. 

Name:  The Real Khushi

Synopsis: A story where khushi will tell who she really is... She became khushi kuamri gupta to take some revenge 

Genre: Romance,  Mystery 

Name: Touch Me 
Synopsis: A story between two stranger, as how they meet and got separated to meet again by destiny. 

U

Name:  Unfaithful - Love Treason

Synopsis: A story where an Innocent soul married to a man who is a addicted to sex.. He loves Khushi a lot but still he can't get ride of this habits.. They both love each other.. While, Khushi blankly trust her husband, Arnav Singh Raizada..

Genre: Dark, Tragedy, Romance

V

W

NameWhat you will(retold) 

Synopsis: This story has been heavily borrowed from the Shakespearean play, Twelfth Night (What you will) against the IPKKND backdrop. 

GenreRomance, Comedy

Synopsis: From childhood, Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta have grown up together. Arnav's chance to study abroad at the age of 18, leaves Khushi behind but after 10 years does Arnav remember her?
Genre: Time, Romance, Childhood, Education

NameWith you since childhood 

Synopsis This short story is about how arnav and khushi is bounded from childhood and always their for each other in thick and thin.

Name: Wounded By The Past 
Synopsis:
When we take decision we must thing twice before taking any decision because our one wrong decision made the live of our and our beloved ones like hell!
genre:mystery/romance
Status
: completed

X

Y

Name: Your's Crazily
Synopsis: This short story is inspired from hollywood movie Holiday.Sanka Devi at her best with the assistance of our beloved Devi Maiyya to take Laad Governor & everyone else in a tornado of Craziness.This crazy tale is about what happens when craziness meets arrogance.
Genre: Romantic/comedy

Z

A

Name:  A Hundred Flukes

Synopsis: In wake of 6th June 2014 (3 years), reminiscing the heady days of yore. Same story, same characters, a few twists added, the tales of elusive childhoods and early years of characters chalked. Wine is as good as it is old. 

Genre: Drama/ Romance

Name: A Love Marriage 

Synopsis: Before they knew, their marriage was decided by their families. Neither did Arnav nor Khushi wanted to be indulged in an Arranged Marriage. They made up their mind to give a chance to this relationship. Will it be an arranged marriage? Or will it be converted into A Love Marriage?

Name:  A Love to Kill

Synopsis :Arnav was looking for a girl who can give him a baby his own blood. He wanted the baby for his Di, Anjali who had miscarriage and was a widow of Shyam Manohar Jha. She been in coma after she had the miscarriage. Khushi was a Bar dancer and her Dadi was suffering from brain cancer.

Genre: Tragedy, Romance

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi's lives have been torn by two separate tragedies. Unbeknown to them and others around them their lives are connected by a single soul. Can this one soul bring back the ray of hope in their lives which has been missing.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery

NAME: A Silent Roar

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi met in a glimpse of a time and he gets entangled in her beauty.They got married but she left for his own good.He is searching for her madly while facing his past and present.He finds an eye witness of his parent's death as well as hers.Did Khushi leave him for this girl or this girl is Khushi?Will Arnav's deep love find his Khushi? Find out in this mysterious Romantic story...

Genre: Romance , Mystery and a Heart breaking  . 

Name A Tale Of The Past

Synopsis: A romantic love story based in the past where things were much simpler. It contains a flash of drama, a splash of sadness but a whole lot of passionate romance.

Genre: Romance and drama

SynopsisA rollercoaster tale of what happens to the lives of two people who part due to misunderstandings and the yearning to protect. With a child in between them, how do they manage to overcome all obstacles and move forward...if they do move forward that is. A story of love, of betrayel, of pain, of death, of evil, but also a story of happiness, of life. A story marked with the twisted lies and twisted souls whose very aim is to destroy. Twist after twist, this story sure does boggle the mind of the mere reader and creates for quite a bumpy ride.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery and Suspence

Name: Arnav's Revelation of Love  

Synopsis: This story is about Arnav and his revelation, the unraveling of all the layers covering his heart, until his revelation of his love for Khushi.

B

Name:  Betrayal In Your Love - Season 2

Synopsis :Story of Arnav redemption after Khushi and Aryan leave to Paris and how he gain Khushi's trust again. A bit light from season 1. Betrayed do happen again but due to the game which their destiny played with them.. 

Genre: Romance, Intense

NameBetween 2 Strangers

Synopsis : Love story between 2 strangers who meet in a flight. They part ways before they feel the pull towards each other. They meet again after 5 years, same airport, same flight & Rest becomes history! 

Genre: Romance & Tragedy

NameBound for Eternity chapter 1

Synopsis:  Arnav and Khushi 's Suhaag Raat visited. The romance we dreamed of. They are truly bound for eternity now.

GenreRomance

StatusCompleted, Epilogue to come

NameBurning Rage

Synopsis : A Guy who is burning in his own hell and will make her burn with him without letting her know why she is being punished or why had he dragged her into this hell. Its only his way no other way...

Genre : Dark

C

Name:  Cant' Live With Out You
Synopsis: WhAt happen when two best friends fell in love with the same girl will they able to protect there friendship or will they became enimies.to get to know read can't live with out you.
Genre: 
drama/romance/intense

NameCaptured Moments

Synopsis: A childhood friendship which emerges into love. Will they both realise before it is too late? What if the feeling erupts in one heart but fails to do so in the other?. 
Genre: Romance / Comedy

Name:  Careless Whisper

Synopsis: A broken girl, whose father died some time back and her mother is in a critical condition. She is forced into an arranged marriage by her mother. Will love bloom between Arnav and Khushi? 

Genre: Romance, Emotional

Name: Carpe Diem

Synopsis: This is a story of a girl with dynamic destiny, Khushi and her journey of discovering an eternal love.

Genre: Slightly Dark and Romance

StatusCompleted

Name: Counting Stars

Synopsis: Arnav is one of the most famous models in London who does not care for his reputation. However, Khushi is a well respected teacher who lives in India. Two complete opposites who are pulled to one another even though they come from separate worlds.

D

Name:Dark Wolf's Eyes

Synopsis: Arnav, a strong solider who is reserved from everyone but his mates and father. However when shot down with love and desire at first sight with a young librarian, his possessiveness shows no boundaries.

Genre: Dark, Romance, Angst, Army

Name : Devil's Trap

Synopsis : Can a person like Arnav who just believe in controlling everything around him be able to love someone with his heart n not with his mind. Can a pure soul like Khushi fall for someone who hates to the core her every ideology. Or can someone be so drunk by his power n ego than he can destroy an innocent soul to satisfy his ego...

Genre: Romance/ Dark

NameDown Noon And Dusk

Synopsis: Arnav Khushi's bittersweet journey through life, love and everything in between. Bound by invisible threads yet tested time and again, will their love succeed? 

E

Synopsis: In this college love story, Arnav misjudges Khushi because of his girlfriend Lavanya's influence and starts hating Khushi who is already in love with him. Little does he know that Lavanya has her own plans to make Khushi's life a living hell. 
Genre: Romance, Tragedy

F

Name:  Faith In Our Love

Synopsis: This story is based on Faith in your love, in this story  Khushi has a cute and lovely son, Prem the reason of her life. In the story Arnav is dead, but Khushi believes that he is still alive. What do you think who is right the world which tells that he is dead or Khushi's heart. 

Genre: Romantic, Intense. 

Name:  Falling in Love with your Best Friend 

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi being best friends, gradually and unknowingly fall in love with each other. A fun-filled story which will make you laugh, cry as well as make you blush with its scenes.. !

Name:  Farak Padhta Hai Khushi

Synopsis : This is an alternative storyline of our beloved show.The story begins from the fateful day of Akash n Payals wedding when khushi discovers the message from shyam but believes it to be from Arnav.

Genre :  Romance + Drama

Name: Fashion Sweetheart & Playboy @ Heart

Synopsis : They were best friends, they became enemies and turned into business rivals.. But what happens when the rivals have to work together?  Will they be friends again? will Arnav win her back? will he turn her back into a bubbly girl again?

Genre : Romance, Comedy, Tragedy

Name: Flames
Synopsis: Arnav falls in love with Khushi at first sight but things get complicated when a little mistake by his oh-so-smart best friend Rohan gets him into a complete mess. Now he has to marry Riya who happens to be Khushi's best friend. Can he make Khushi fall for him now?

Name: Footprints on Sand The link is no more working to acess the story go the writer's index here --> Writing Index

Synopsis: Reflecting through a new lens, Footprints on Sand narrates a tale of rediscovering one self all over again. The love that claims to be so strong, is it ready to endure the hardships of nature once again? 

Genre: Drama & Tragedy

Synopsis: Life is never perfect, the cracks always appear. Her polaroid showed the picture of a girl who had forgotten how to smile. This story is about the girl who had seen a man break in front of her. It is about the girl who had broken him, and lost herself in the process.
Genre: Angst/Romance

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi haven't seen each other in years. When they meet up again Arnav see's Khushi in a different light but she just ignores him. Will Arnav's persistent melt her heart or not?
Genre: Romance, Drama

G

Name:  Gangster

Synopsis:Its a mafia kind of story. The surround of underworld gangster and the story of the Underworld King.  Arnav's Character is Dark here and Khushi is a spoiled brat who always get in his nerves and knew how to make him in pain

Genre: Dark, Tragedy, Mystery

Synopsis: A completely different story from the show. Khushi is a trainee who wants to learn Finance at AR. Arnav & Khushi both are headstrong. How will love bloom??
Genre: Romantic & Emotional

H

NameHearts Knit Together

Synopsis : Story of Arnav and khushi, whose hearts are literally knitted together in love

Genre : Romance, family Drama

NameHierarchy

Synopsis: There are many ways to reach your desired destination, but when stepping towards the top of your goals, don't forget to look back on the journey traveled and think "Was that the right turn?"

Genre : Romance, News, Social reality, Angst, Sport

Name:  Hidden Memories 

Synopsis: Arnav changed to a short temper person after the major incident in his life. He used girls and full filled his desire. Later a small girl enter in his life name Pari Singh Raizada. She been left by her mother at his doorstep with a letter. 

Genre: Mystery, Tragedy, Romance

Name: Hijacked

Synopsis: Arnav and Khushi meet in the most unexpected way- in a hijacked bus! This is a lighthearted story which captures the journey of two strangers as they fall in love. 

Name His Journey Towards Euphoria

Synopsis :This is about how Arnav Singh Raizada uses Khushi Kumari Gupta's vulnerability and makes her agree to his requirement. As she enters his life as a mother to his nephew now adopted by him, he is slowly smitten by her enchanting ways and she inveigles into the heart of all at RM. It is the journey of ASR towards his fulfillment, from loneliness to Happiness, his eyes opened by his Personal Angel. 

Genre: Romantic/Emotional

Synopsis: Arnav Raizada is a Filthy-Rich Casanova Greek God, who has no problem with women falling at his feet. He is least interested in commitments and relationships. But something seems to stir up in him, when he meets Khushi Gupta, the daughter of another rich businessman. Circumstances lead Khushi to work for Arnav as his Assistant; and while Khushi seems to be attracted to him too, Arnav feels nothing, but lust towards her. Will Khushi transform Arnav with her feelings for him, or would she drown in the darkness that Arnav rules.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Dark

NameHunted Soul - Season 2

Synopsis:Concept of reincarnation. In Season 1 both the lead was died in a cruel accident. Khushi took a rebirth as her soul been hunted and need a justice from HIM who raped her in her previous birth.. Khushi is a model here known as a Diva while Arnav is a business tycoon who owns Fashion House around the world.. 

Genre: Dark, Tragedy, Mystery

I

Name: I Lust You
Synopsis: Story of love & lust where there are some confrontations,confessions & confusions.In this Boss employee story,our Boss ASR feels nothing but only lust for his employee Khushi,while she feels otherwise for him.He is ruthless,heartless,arrogant & there is no place for the word love in his life.

Name:  I Possess You

Synopsis : Arnav Singh Raizada, an 18 year old happy guy who turned into a 25 year old ruthless business tycoon after the tragic disappearance of his 17 year old girlfriend. But his 7 long wait was worth it when he suddenly spots Khushi, the sole reason of his life.

Genre: Romance,Tragedy

Synopsis: Long lost childhood friends, are made to meet again after a long of more over a decade. Will their relationship remains the same as when they were young? What are the cupid players going to do? Read along to know more.

Genre: Friendship, love.

NameIntermingled Destinies

Synopsis: The journey of two strangers who tries to break past all the hurdles in their life, completely oblivious that their destinies has already clashed and they can't get free from each other even if they want to.

Genre: Romantic-comedy

NameIt Hurts!

Synopsis: Raunak had poisoned Arnav's mind against Khushi and Arnav vows to take revenge. After marrying her he shows his true colors in front of her. As per his promis he does torture her but can't bear to see her pain as he still loved her. What made Arnav hate her? What did Raunak say to Arnav? Will Arnav get to know the truth before it's too late or not? 

Genre: Romance, Dark and Tragedy

Name :  Its Always Been For Us

Synopsis:  The journey of a beloved son, a role model brother and a perfect lover, Arnav.. The story of a man who is snatched brutally from his golden life and thrown to rags and his come back to glory with the help of his Love and his family..

J

NameJust Another Love Story

Synopsis : Arnav is the employer, Khushi is his employee. Together they work like the professionals do, but just one wild night and things changed. Now, together they work, together they fight the attraction. Rules are broken, overwhelming feelings surface. He likes dominance and she won't submit ever, and this is the story how they both fall. Fall in Love!?!

K

NameKaisa Yeh ishq hai

Synopsis: what happen when your dad, before dying   leave you and your little sister  with his best friend shashi gupta  and his sixteen year old daughter khushi who is a rich spoil brat..

Genre: romance 

NameKhubsoorat - The Royal Misfit

Synopsis: Just like they say, "Daag achhe hain!" similarly, "Misfits are really Khubsoorat". This is an ArShi Tale, a khubsoorat misfit with the tint of royalty.

Genre: Romance and comedy 

NameKyun Dard Hai Itna Tere Ishq Mein
Synopsis: This is my take about how show would have been had Khushi had her blood family's support and Shyam was exposed before damage could b so worse.
Genre: Continuation with a happy ending

L

NameLearn to Love Again

Synopsis: Story of how two people who have been deeply hurt by previous relationships, come together, become close friends and ultimately learn to love again. 

Genre: Romance, Drama, Comedy 

Name:  Letters From Arnav 

Synopsis: Arnav has been kidnapped and has alot of time to think about Khushi.  What would he say if he could write his thoughts to Khushi? These are his letters to Khushi and her answers.

Name:  Like Never Before

Synopsis:  A love story of how two broken souls find solace in each other, fight their painful pasts and fears and heal each other with unconditional love...

Genre: Drama, tragedy & Romance

Name:  Love Hate Relationship

Synopsis: here is romance, prank, fight, caring and so on.. Here Arnav been force by his Di and Nani.. They make him married Khushi by threatening him.. Khushi is very naughty  and she will used all her prank to irritated Arnav.. Arnav is truly ASR .. He will love her in ASR style.. Some time he will be a monster.. 

Genre: Comedy, Romance, Tragedy, Mystery

M

Name : Making U A Perfect Lover 
Synopsis : Story starts from lavanya leaving the home after payash engagement.arnav confesses his love.story depends on how arnav reacts on shyam's fiaso if he love her deeply..
Genre Romance,comedy.
Status On going

NameMan-hunting Thread-1

SynopsisKhushi's dad wants her to get married, he gives her 6 months to find her prince charming or get married to his selection. Will she find her soul-mate? Hold on to your seat, make sure the seatbelt is on, popcorns are ready and coke is chilled, and start the roller coaster journey...

Genre: Rom-Com + Thriller

Name: Marrying My Temporary Wife
Synopsis: Arnav's single lie will change his life forever for good. This story is about the consequences of his lie and his and his temporary wife's struggle to keep the act up.

Name : Me You Till Us

Synopsis : Story of a girl who according to world had everything, but still she knew she had nothing. Story of a boy who had seen love and still has it but keeps holding on to what he lost. It's journey of two souls from me and you till us...

Genre :Romance

NameMine Forever

Synops :Will she be able to find a home in this hell and live with it or will she give up the hope of finding a home. Will he find peace at last to not be haunted forever. Where will his obsession lead them...

Genre : Dark Romance

N

O

Name: Once Upon A Time... Again

Synopsis : There's Khushi. There's Arnav. But now there's also Abhimanyu. What strings these three together? Will they finally find their Happily Ever After?

Genre: Romance, a little Tragedy, Drama

Name : Only My Bestie...???

Synopsis:  A childhood non altering friendship blossoms eventually into true love...but what if both the love birds are completely unaware??  Will they ever realize their love? find out by reading more...

P

Name Polemic Jackanapes

Synopsis : A journey of self discovery and evolving relationships 

Genre : Romance [Reality Fiction]

Name 
: Pretenders
Synopsis Khushi runs away from her own wedding and goes to london to do intern in fashion designing..She meets arnav in the flight and under certain circumstances both happens to stay in same house.
Genre Romance,comedy.
Status On going 

Q

R

S

Name Sentiments

Synopsis: The pain felt when the person you love hates you the most.

Genre: Drama, Romance

Name: Submerged!

Synopsis: A journey of self-discovery and transformation through love! A conspiracy and a past that gradually gets revealed, along with the characters, like the submerged part of an iceberg. Arnav Singh Raizada - his heart, encased in ice like steel, will - as the story proceeds - melt and merge into the warm sea that is Khushi's love. It's his journey from the frigid arctic glacier of his life to the warm waters that are teeming with life, through all the hidden and visible obstacles and turbulence, is what Submerged! is all about

Genre: Romance, suspense 

T

Name:  Tending The Scorched

Synopsis :  Story of how a man devastated bu his past, haunted by its facts and is scorched, detached by any form of peace is tended by love..

Name: Tera Rasta Main Choddu Na 

Synopsis: Story of two people who get separated by fate but eventually find there way back to eachother. 
Genre: 
Tragedy

Synopsis: Arnav wakes up one morning with no recollection of the night before. What had happened that night? Khushi is afraid of Arnav since she has met him. Why? What connects the pair of them? Will Arnav ever figure out what happened ? Will Khushi ever stop being scared of Arnav? Will these two ever get together?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Mystery

Name:  The Broken Bed

Synopsis: It is a light-hearted story of Arshi love which begins when Arnav, who climbs buildings as a hobby, finds himself in Khushi's bedroom and breaks her bed!

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Name: The Dawn of The Dawn

Synopsis: Love story between 2 childhood buddies who are separated due to unconventional beliefs. Its the story between grief & loneliness and how they meet again to fall in love! 

Genre: Romance & Tragedy

NameThe Forbidden Past 

Synopsis : Where one is dealing with her past; the other is still not aware of his own. What happens when they meet? What happens when the other is acquainted with his past? Read on to know more.

Genre:  Mystery, Tragedy

NameThe Pregnant Girlfriend & Mr Tycoon

Synopsis : He is against marriage, but when he finds out his girlfriend his pregnant, he decides not to run away from his responsibilities.. So he brings her into his family to live as his girlfriend and the mother of his unborn baby.

Genre : Romance,Comedy

Name:  The Ray Of The Dawn

Synopsis :  A feel good light hearted story where the childhood friends get back together : while one is on the mission to bring back the olden sparks, the other is oblivious to who the other person is and what attempts are being done..

Genre : Drama, Romance

NameThe Rebound

Synopsis: Divorced. Still in love. Fun.

Genre: Rom-Com

NameThe Runaway

Synopsis: Running away from the guards of her father, Khushi sets off for an exciting trip where she meets Arnav Singh Raizada, an arrogant yet caring kidnapper... 

Genre : Romance,Comedy

Name:  The Seed Of Passion

SynopsisIt is an Arshi tale spread over five years. Childhood friends Arnav and Khushi fall in love passionately. But destiny separates them. They are brought together by their child. Will it be for hamesha (forever)?

Genre: Romance, Comedy, Drama

Name: The Valiant Knight

SynopsisThis is a love story between a dove, who didnt know how to quit and a cage, who didnt know how to lose

Synopsis: This story starts after the argument Arnav and Khushi had coming back from the fancy dress competition. This is my alternate version of IPK where a lot of truths coming out helps Arnav and Khushi build a proper future together.
Genre: Romance, Drama, Tragedy

Name: 
True Love 
Synopsis: ASR fell in Love with a blind Khushi

Name: Trust-Trust Inquest
Synopsistruth is a journey of strong trust between husband and wife who together face their dark past and make a better a future 
Genre: Romance, Mystery and Dark 

Name: Truth-Beautiful Journey Begin Arhi Marriage
Synopsis: Arnav got shocked knowing that khuhsi is pari who was died according to world 3 years back in accident, and she forgot her memory. he decide to help his wife and make all thing right again together 
Genre: Mystery 

U

Synopsis: After an Unfortunate event Khushi Gupta is oblige to become the legal Guardian of Anjali Raizarda. See an Emotional roll-coast of how two old lovers overcoming their biggest loss together. 
Genre: Mystery,Emotional, Comedy, Romantic, 

V

Name:  Vanished in the Ball of white Light 
Synopsis: What happen when Khushi has to find a person name called ASR, whose face she don't know and not even his full name will she be able to find him across the world, or will she be in deeper hell hole.
Genre: Mystery

W

Name:   What to do when someone dies??

Synopsis: Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada)'s life was a bed of roses, until she hears of her husband's sad demise with another unknown women by his side. On the other side her husband has no idea where he is and why? A suspense thriller that hovers around the reunion of two lovers.!

Genre: Emotional/ Mystery.

Name : Will be there for you

Synopsis : Arnav Mailk is a young angry ACP, who is always there  to protect khushi, who came from USA to live with her dad. 

Genre: Romance,  Mystery

Name Wo Humsafar Tha...

Synopsis: A teen love story where there is no villian and yet the lovers are separated brutally by life. They part in such a way that there is no chance for them to unite again. ITS BASED ON A REAL STORY OF TWO LOVERS.

Genre: Romantic Tragedy

X

Y

Name:   You Belong With Me

Synopsis: Are you waiting for a story of an imperfect prince charming? This is it; a normally unusual love-hate story where Arnav is Khushi's perfectly imperfect prince charming.

Genre: Romance and drama

Status Ongoing

Synopsis:Home alone Khushi and a mystery man comes in.Who is he???? Arnav who is left with nothing in his life finds a new hope.What is it??? The one meeting of two strangers that will change everything in their lives.
Genre: Light hearted/Mystery/ Romance/Intense

Z

Name: Zindagi Milegi Dobara
Synopsis: khushi married with mohit come to delhi because project that her company signed with ar design, there how she got in love with arnav,but for arnav it is mere lust and mohit he too got extinct leaving her alone in city, it is story of complexion of relationship, (above age)

Name: Zarurat- Unexpected Turns To Be Destiny 
Synopsis: as title suggest this is the story of two lovers who got chained together by play of destiny. aisha wife of arnav singh raizada died in accident living her love alone,death and heartless. every morning as sun rises he wait when his life will rest and his body die. but less he  know about an angel who god send to fill colours in his life again khushi gupta who is has same face that of his wife. lets see what turn the life will take now

Res for future

Res for future

Can I res here and then edit? Or am I not allowed to res on this spot?
Name:A Simple Love Story
Type:SS
Synopsis:Don't find love.Let love find you.Thats why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall,you just fall..
Genre:Romance
Edited by _Devaki_ - 10 years ago
Name : TRUE LOVE
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3576471

Type : FF

Synopsis : ASR FELL
IN LOVE WITH A BLIND KHUSHI

Genre : ROMANCE