Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? - 2014's Fan Fiction Index - Page 21

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Dear Preet,
Thanks for making this post.  Some more stories to add to my IPKKND collection.  I am looking for a story.  My collection is growing bigger, but still can't find the one I am looking for.  Your index might help me. Is there an index for 2011, 2012 and 2013 FFs?
Cheers...

Edited by Savera84 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Savera84

Dear Preet,
Thanks for making this post.  Some more stories to add to my IPKKND collection.  I am looking for a story.  My collection is growing bigger, but still can't find the one I am looking for.  Your index might help me. Is there an index for 2011, 2012 and 2013 FFs?
Cheers...

Here are the links of indexes

About the story you are looking for you can send a detailed comment about the story here or can directly open a new post to IPKKND forum.
Savera84 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aysemLDG

Here are the links of indexes

About the story you are looking for you can send a detailed comment about the story here or can directly open a new post to IPKKND forum.

That is so sweet of you.  Thank you.
Cheers...

aysemLDG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Savera84

That is so sweet of you.  Thank you.
Cheers...

You're welcome.
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Guys!! I need your help. I was reading a story and I seem i have forgotten the name of it. The story starts after 6 months of arnav and kushi's marriage, with Arnav knowing about shaym's truth. Anjali refuses to believe kushi and she is being kicked out of the house and she later comes back as a strong and rich women, she come back as a fashion designer. He has a child named muskan. Who is not the biological child.
Can you guys help please!!!
aysemLDG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bina_a

Hey Guys!! I need your help. I was reading a story and I seem i have forgotten the name of it. The story starts after 6 months of arnav and kushi's marriage, with Arnav knowing about shaym's truth. Anjali refuses to believe kushi and she is being kicked out of the house and she later comes back as a strong and rich women, she come back as a fashion designer. He has a child named muskan. Who is not the biological child.

Can you guys help please!!!

I searched key words such as 'Arnav', 'Khushi', 'Muskan', etc. on google and after checking the prologue of a few possible stories listed on google, I found this which suits the story line you are looking for.

bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aysemLDG

I searched key words such as 'Arnav', 'Khushi', 'Muskan', etc. on google and after checking the prologue of a few possible stories listed on google, I found this which suits the story line you are looking for.

Thank You πŸ˜Š
aysemLDG thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bina_a

Thank You πŸ˜Š

You're welcome.
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Where is 2015 Index???
Anyone