Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

My friend is crazy abt dis shw.. Is it weekly?

it comes everyday at 6:30 watch it..i love the lead guy..his attitude is killer
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hodan1987

I know right😆. I swear, I feel like the lead females in each show get prego by just eye-sex and shoulder/wrist touching/groping.🤣

Apparently some people are having a stroke about Laila and Rudra's relationship. To be honest. Nothing happened. I mean I don't want to spoiled anything for you but nothing romantic happen between the two. Just because a former flame wants to take revenge...some feathers are being ruffled it. 

LMAO.. U know I don't understand how u guys take it..I mean being foreigner n watching INDIAN TV..I really wonder how guys stick to it.. We youth india r finding it difficult to watch n u guys..huh..

U guys must be laughing through out d epi..like watching some kind of comedy movie😆
hodan1987 thumbnail

LMAO.. U know I don't understand how u guys take it..I mean being foreigner n watching INDIAN TV..I really wonder how guys stick to it.. We youth india r finding it difficult to watch n u guys..huh..

U guys must be laughing through out d epi..like watching some kind of comedy movie😆

I grew up watching Hindi shows and stuff and more importantly hindi culture is a lot more similar to mine. Sort of like, 
No sex before marriage---not that a lot of the people I know practice this😆
Parents and elders are always right
Husbands are the rulers of their home
And, protecting Family and One's reputation
Living with your parents until you marry (majority of our boys move out thought when they turn). 

But, the whole meek men and women thing is completely foreign to me and totally makes me laugh soo much. My sisters can't watch hindi shows. I tried making them watch an episode and they were dying. That is why I only watch intense laugh stories because it culturally sensitive and soo different from the west. It is a guilty pleasure😆                                               
hodan1987 thumbnail
Oh! I wanted to watch sadda haq show but can't😭. It has no subs man. 
Almas. thumbnail

Oh! I wanted to watch sadda haq show but can't😭. It has no subs man. 

Subs.. Haha..I ll watch RR wid subs one day..I really wanna know how they translate it😆
hodan1987 thumbnail

Subs.. Haha..I ll watch RR wid subs one day..I really wanna know how they translate it😆

So, did they translated it well?😆
Almas. thumbnail

I grew up watching Hindi shows and stuff and more importantly hindi culture is a lot more similar to mine. Sort of like, 
No sex before marriage---not that a lot of the people I know practice this😆
Parents and elders are always right
Husbands are the rulers of their home
And, protecting Family and One's reputation
Living with your parents until you marry (majority of our boys move out thought when they turn). 

But, the whole meek men and women thing is completely foreign to me and totally makes me laugh soo much. My sisters can't watch hindi shows. I tried making them watch an episode and they were dying. That is why I only watch intense laugh stories because it culturally sensitive and soo different from the west. It is a guilty pleasure😆                                               

Well, all those things r our Islamic culture..wich is ONE for all..
Hmm.i understand now..

Have u evr tried Korean dramas? Nadz is mad abt dem
Almas. thumbnail

So, did they translated it well?😆

I'll tell u after I watch it
Almas. thumbnail
Hodan it's really late..u shud sleep now..don't u hv to go work Tomo..
hodan1987 thumbnail
I am going to work late tomorrow. So, I will probably be there until 2030 instead of my usual leave of 1800. 
The hindi culture i see in the shows are a lot more like the one I see in Arab cultures where the girls are very submissive and don't have voice- sort of like the saas bahu. 

You try that with us East African girls especially Somali Muslim girls and our husbands and mother-in-laws will be buried next to one another😆.