Balika Vadhu Written Update 15/1/14

Posted: 10 years ago

Night

Hotel

The episode starts with where last one ended  Anandi and Shiv's romantic conversation about the completion of one year of their marriage. Anandi says, it looks like a moment, where you gave me immense happiness. Anandi and Shiv hug  Just then Shiv's phone rings. Shiv says, I don't know what has happened to our family. Anandi smiles and attends the call. Its Mahi.  Mahi says, I  have called to tell.. Anandi interrupts him and  says, lines will remain busy till tomorrow , please call tomorrow.. Shekhars  laugh

Anandi tells Shiv that no one will disturb them now. Shiv and Anandi hug .

Next day

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa is sitting with her family and says , it will be a  tough decision for Anandi and Shiv to adopt a child. Bhairon says, Amol is a good boy. Dadisaa says, Anandi has so much grown up in all these years and it is not easy to take this decision. Jagya says, Anandi will stand by her decision and she will prove to be a good mother for Amol. Dadisaa calls Anandi to congratulate her.

Kesar Bagh

Anandi  attends Dadisaa's call

Kesar Bagh and Badi Haveli

Anandi asks Dadisaa you didn't call yesterday. Dadisaa congrats Anandi for becoming a mother. She says I am very happy to become great grandmother again. Anandi says, we will get Amol's custody today.  Dadisaa says I am eager  to meet you all . Anandi says You can come here anytime or  i will come to Jaitsar with Amol. Dadisaa says fine . Dadisaa ends the call

Kesar Bagh:

Shiv asks Anandi, what was  Dadisaa saying? Anandi tells him Dadisaa is eager to meet Amol . Shiv is happy hearing this . Just then  Anoop comes  in AnSh's room and gives a tie to Shiv. He says, I brought it from London long ago but I never went to office like you where I could wear this so I want to give it to you. Shiv accepts the gift heartily. Anoop ties the tie around Shiv's neck. Anoop says to Shiv the tie is not matching with your shirt. Shiv says it is looking perfect .Anandi too appreciates the tie , it is looking perfect . Anoop is very happy hearing this and is about to leave when Shiv stops Anoop holding his hand . Shiv  emotionally hugs  Anoop . Anandi smiles

Next its Shekhars sitting together Anoop asks Alok about their friend DK. Alok says, he is in Jaipur, taking care of his father's business. Anoop says he wants to  meet all his  friends. Alok says, they will be very happy to meet you

Sanchi comes and  starts her apology drama saying I couldn't sleep yesterday night. I have realized that I am at fault. I behaved stupidly and was rude. I was thinking why I am like this. Why I only think about myself and don't  care about others. I got the answer that I need attention. I want everyone to only love and pamper me . She says sorry to everyone .  Shekhars except Anoop are still angry at Sanchi  Anandi  comes there and tell Sanchi , you don't need to apologize to us  Sanchi says sorry to Alok. She says  I can understand you cannot  believe  my words but I assure you now you will see a different side of Sanchi. I have understood  that I should  have taken the psychiatrist's prescribed medicines. I will take them from today and you will see a change in my behavior . You will not trust me now. But I will wait until you all will be convinced.

Except Anoop and Anandi the rest are listening to Sanchi quietly  and don't t believe her  . Anandi and Anoop are trusting Sanchi .Sanchi goes from there .Anandi says to family, Sanchi has accepted that she was wrong. She wants to change herself. Alok says, she did this drama before too so many times but again she is back to same. Ira says, I want to believe her but...Anoop says, Sanchi is still a bachi ( immature , childish ) We should  give her a chance. Daddu says, we don't have any option  other than to trust her and give her a chance. Anandi says, I will start giving her tablets from today

Anandi comes to Sanchi's room . Anandi says to Sanchi, I hope you are repenting for your mistakes. Now, no one will keep an eye on you. Anandi advises Sanchi to be true to yourself . Anandi gives the medicines to Sanchi and asks her to take them . Sanchi thanks Anandi and hugs her . Anandi goes out of room

Sanchi then calls  Saurav and tells him your  idea have worked.. Everyone is believing me now. Saurav ( actor replaced now there is a new Saurav) says, that's good but  I hope you don't become goody goody girl like you are pretending to be for real  Sanchi says, I will not change. Sanchi ends the call . Sanchi opens the bottle and blows the medicines. Then with an evil smile on her face says, world is a stage and we all are actors but a good actor is the one who acts so realistically that no one can doubt him.he is acting,  now I will have to give such realistic performance so that everyone gets convinced  Sanchi smiles her evil smile .

Jaitser 

Dadisaa is going with Bhairon in jeep somewhere  and says  to him I can not  leave Ganga alone. Bhairon says, they need to go to registrar office now. Dadisaa asks him to hurry up then

Orphanage :-

AnSh along with their lawyer give adoption papers to Sonali and the warden . Sonali checks the papers and says they are complete . Sonali congratulates AnSh and says from now on wards Bablu's name is Amol Shivraj Shekhar and he is legally your son . AnSh are very happy hearing this. Anandi asks, where is Amol?

Anandi  goes to meet Amol and is very happy seeing him . She hugs him emotionally. She asks him  you will come to our home naa? Amol is quiet and does not respond in any way but just keeps looking at Anandi  . Shiv comes there with a new wheel chair for Amol and affectionately caress Amol's head .

Anandi, Shiv and Amol are leaving from the orphanage. Anandi says, today other kids are not around. Just then AnSh see their car decorated with balloons and all kids come there  with'' we will miss you Bablu'' ,'' we love you Bablu '' boards . They ask  Amol don't forget your friends  , will you miss us ? will you come to meet us ? Amol nods as yes . Kids  give Amol their best wishes and a gift from them  Amol takes the gift  but does not speak and  is sad  Anandi and Shiv are emotional .Anandi  says to kids , he will come and meet you all. This is his first home. How can he forget his first home ? Shiv promises to  kids he will bring Amol to them to play with them .Kids become happy but Amol is still  quiet . Screen freezes on Amol.

Precap:
Anandi and Shiv bring Amol home.  Shekhars welcome Amol . Shiv asks Amol to call Anandi as maa She is his mother .  Amol keeps looking at Anandi .Anandi is emotional

Ira happily  tells Shekhars Dadisaa has invited them for Ganga's baby shower but only ladies are invited there

Sanchi says to herself I have to go to Ganga's baby shower 😡There is a lot left to pay back🤬

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
Thank you...🤗  

Loved DS A scene...

Amol poor kid...such lovely scene all his friends 

Wish Amol started talking smiling   
@hina thanx  4 the update.😊 again sanchi drama.🥱🥱
Ugh i am so pissed off at cvs ðŸ¤¬They have no time for lead couples AnSh tracks are rushed No screen space for JaGan but they have all the time to waste on Sanchi's same dramas🤬
Why cvs hate JaGan so much? why JaGan cannot have anything Sanchi free ðŸ¤¬She destroyed their story, She was shown more than them in their marriage , their reception destroyed by her and now she is again up to ruin the baby shower function ðŸ¤¬Balika Vadhu creative team for you from me 

Sanchi drama is constantly repeating - gets shouted at, pretends to change, shekkars forgives, does more natak.  Change the record cv's it's getting boring.
Sanchi should go to ganga's function, sanchi's plots always fail so Ganga should definately get sanchi mata darshan so her pregnancy goes ok and she and baby survives, this is where cv's are going with this right?
thanks for the update 
Originally posted by Hina-

Ugh i am so pissed off at cvs ðŸ¤¬They have no time for lead couples AnSh tracks are rushed No screen space for JaGan but they have all the time to waste on Sanchi's same dramas🤬
Why cvs hate JaGan so much? why JaGan cannot have anything Sanchi free ðŸ¤¬She destroyed their story, She was shown more than them in their marriage , their reception destroyed by her and now she is again up to ruin the baby shower function ðŸ¤¬Balika Vadhu creative team for you from me 

Love this gif ðŸ˜³ how many times I wanted like this cvs ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Dear is this something new ? No, right ? They just destroy everything. JaGan story start tooo beatiful  then cvs put Saanchi between and thats. Ok I said now Saanchi is around Anandi, JaGan will have more space but no that isnt enough they must againput Saanchi between JaGan. This track this show become really crap. BV lost shine, they lost everything.
Originally posted by VildanaROSID

Love this gif ðŸ˜³ how many times I wanted like this cvs ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
Dear is this something new ? No, right ? They just destroy everything. JaGan story start tooo beatiful  then cvs put Saanchi between and thats. Ok I said now Saanchi is around Anandi, JaGan will have more space but no that isnt enough they must againput Saanchi between JaGan. This track this show become really crap. BV lost shine, they lost everything.
i really want to kick cvs like this . The losers have destroyed all their show for a stupid character who is joke on the name of  a vamp🤢Sanchi is an irritating joker who does not make people laugh only irritates and Roop is also a very poor actress. ðŸ¤¢
.JaGan story started beautifully but cvs ruined the story by forcing Sanchi into their story . They never gave proper screen space to them to flourish but gave all screen space to Sanchi , her planning and plotting , her lust for Jagya , her dramas , even her eating samosas and drinking milk was shown in so much detail but cvs couldn't even give one episode to JaGan for their wedding ðŸ˜¡i will never forget how cvs shoved Sanchi down into our throats in JaGan's marriage episode All screen space she ate up ðŸ˜¡because of their these acts they lost a talented actress like Sriti but they didn't learn their lesson even then They reduced JaGan's screen space even more and again Sanchi destroying everything Ruined their wedding reception now baby shower's function .Even AnSh are facing fate like JaGan Sanchi's tracks are shown in more detail than important tracks for AnSh like this adoption is completely rushed track  Cvs really deserve to be slapped  like this for cheating viewers😡

Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Hina-

i really want to kick cvs like this . The losers have destroyed all their show for a stupid character who is joke on the name of  a vamp🤢Sanchi is an irritating joker who does not make people laugh only irritates and Roop is also a very poor actress. ðŸ¤¢
.JaGan story started beautifully but cvs ruined the story by forcing Sanchi into their story . They never gave proper screen space to them to flourish but gave all screen space to Sanchi , her planning and plotting , her lust for Jagya , her dramas , even her eating samosas and drinking milk was shown in so much detail but cvs couldn't even give one episode to JaGan for their wedding ðŸ˜¡i will never forget how cvs shoved Sanchi down into our throats in JaGan's marriage episode All screen space she ate up ðŸ˜¡because of their these acts they lost a talented actress like Sriti but they didn't learn their lesson even then They reduced JaGan's screen space even more and again Sanchi destroying everything Ruined their wedding reception now baby shower's function .Even AnSh are facing fate like JaGan Sanchi's tracks are shown in more detail than important tracks for AnSh like this adoption is completely rushed track  Cvs really deserve to be slapped  this for cheating viewers😡

Darling hats off for comment. I toally agree with you.
Roop is really bad actress, better that she find some new job. 
She is really floop.

The way she talk oh God when i hear her voice I feel ðŸ¤¢

@Vildu ..so true dear. Roop is super flop actress Before stepping into acting world she should have at least learnt A, b, c of acting Even now she should go first learn how to act and then come back otherwise spare viewers from her horrible acting ðŸ¤¢Can't believe cvs have all time to waste on this actress who gives head ache to viewers with her pathetic character and acting and they don't have time for a talented actor like Shashank Vyas whom they show only for some secs or even don't bother to show There are many episodes where Jagya is only by name not physically present in them . What a pathetic creative team . They only deserve Roop Other actors should boycott their show Lets see how much TRPs they get with only Roop They will get this only with Roop 

not TRPs