Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
You will see, soon they will put Roop as lead. With them you never now, only God knows what they have in their crap mind.
CVS second name DESTROY.

We all know that they dont respect Shashank Vyas. I hope soo that he will see that soon.

And Roop cant learn to act beacuse isnt for this job. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

You will see, soon they will put Roop as lead. With them you never now, only God knows what they have in their crap mind.

CVS second name DESTROY.

We all know that they dont respect Shashank Vyas. I hope soo that he will see that soon.

And Roop cant learn to act beacuse isnt for this job. 

Talent is a  God's gift Not every tom , dick or harry can become actor Roop might have some other talent but really she should spare viewers from her awful acting😵 or she should come in a show where only she is no other good actor so viewers won't see it The day she stepped in Balika Vadhu viewers were sending her out but viewers wish till now didn't get fulfilled 

She is already a lead dear She has  more focus than one main lead Jagya and one parallel lead Ganga only cvs need to put her on montage with her bear bottle They can do this too seeing how much they love her😡

Shashank should really try out something new CVS dont even have time to show him so why he is wasting his talent here 
Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
She is more then lead beacuse she is between JaGan, and also AnSh. Soo she have big role in this show. more important then others seems.
Just think that she try as singer ☺️ woho...

If ever come day that Roop leave this show, It would be here big party. Othervise better soon end of BV.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
The day Roop leaves the show and cvs end Sanchi's character it will be a big party on Balika Vadhu forum because here we all stand united We all want to get rid of this character Be it AnSh fans . JaGan fans , neutral viewers .old or young , kids, youngsters  or adults all want her out of this show 
FatehTejo thumbnail
Hats off for the comment, I really hope so that we will saw that moment soon. But how look she will be here till end of BV, I want so badly saw Shashank exit from BV. Then so I can finish with BV. 
RainbowKitty thumbnail
i am also watching this show for Shanky only now No expectations from story it has crushed all my hopes from it I everyday wish i read on India forums Shashank got a new very good show and he is quitting BV 😆i hope someday my this wish gets fulfilled and i can bid adieu to this show 

FatehTejo thumbnail
That is what I also look everytime when I come here. When Sriti left I was cried as crazy, but if he leave I will not for sure.
BV for me haved some story, with track, new track they destroy more.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

That is what I also look everytime when I come here. When Sriti left I was cried as crazy, but if he leave I will not for sure.

BV for me haved some story, with track, new track they destroy more.

i too cried because i didn't want her to go Even i won't cry for Shashank  now because i want him to go .Explore new opportunities and make a bright career for himself  He deserves all the best but this show is a hurdle in his way now Its crap 
Even i think Sargun did a mistake in signing this show She is pretty and good actress Why she signed this show where cvs have neither screen space for her , neither good track Soon she might leave too and then PH and channel  will blame her like Sriti She wanted to be main lead thats why she left🤢what a loser PH  and channel 🤢
FatehTejo thumbnail
Chanel blame Prats for leave, blame Sriti. I blame cvs, beacuse what they give them crap track. They want loose their years with this show.

Sriti was soul of this show, as Prats to.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
Anandi and Shiv scene- Anandi did come a long way.On her wedding night the thought of spending the night with her husband filled her with sense of unease and she was dreading and now she is more than eager to spend time with him infacct she doesnot want any interruptions and she has a reached a stage where she is capable of telling people off and not interrupt their together time😃

Shiv and his father scene was another scene done well.Hesitant father and a reassuring son.

Dsa seemed to have approved of Anandi's deision to adopt in abig way.Dsa has come a long way.

That scene where the children of the orphanage organised a farewell for Amol was a very poignant one
--------------
Sanchi and her never ending drama - no comments🤢