Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the WU.
Loved the episode except Sanchi part

ANSH scene was very sweet, though wanted to have some heart to heart convo of their one year journey. 

Loved the way CVs have shown the jhalak of Choti Anandi when she shut Mahi up with her own special way. That tight hug was so cute and her blissful face on his chest showed how contented she is now.

Shiv too was so amused to see this naughty side of his payari patnijee.

Anup, Shiv scene was so touchy and emotional, their feelings were very well portrayed by both the actors. Anandi was so happy to see them. Her pure smile said it all.

Loved DS and Anandi convo. Dadisa has come a long way, she said about the responsibility about this decision and at the same time so proud about her chidakali. Over phone it shows that she wants to give her chidakali one affectionate hug.

Jagya knows his childhood friend  so well, Jagya knows when she has taken some responsibility she will do anything to make it successful. For Amol no one can be a better mother than Anandi saying this he showed that how much he knows Anandi.

Loved ANSH expression seeing AMOL. Orphanage scene was very poignant . Very touching. I felt like crying when tear rolled down Amol's cheek. He must be feeling so sad to go to a new place leaving his home.

libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Don't know what to say what the episode 🤔
All unimportants are good and all important parts are at total loss 😕
Loved the way Anandi replied to Mahi on phone...too funny 😆 
Dadisa has changed so much ! gald she liked AnSh's idea...Amol seems to have stable naniyaal ⭐️
Anup-shiv scene was really sweet and heart touching ❤️ though i prefer Shiv without tie 😆
Gods knows who is more irritating...Saanchi or Anandi?
Why does Anandi even speak in Saanchi's matter? Did anyone told her to give Saanchi medicines...did anyone say to her to support Saanchi? 😡
Sometimes i feel it's good the way Sanchi is becoz Anandi emotional fool really deserves this
I don't get why Saanchi is even needed in Ganga's godbharai?...she is neither pregnant nor married (which means there is nothing for her to talk or watch) and nor does she like them...Shekhars should say no to her 
I am still wondering who this Roop Durgal is that she is getting so much footage 🥱...we get to see her thoughts and drama...why? i think the director or storywriter is in love with the actress and so he is trying to patao her 🤢 or she must be having super rich dad who gives donation to Colors for all BV functions and Anandi's ghagras 🐷
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update.
BV timeline is funny - only one year since Anandi's marriage and in the same time Ganga escaped from Rat's house, wounded fatally and recovered, passed 10th class then nursing in just 6 months then married and now pregnant - 5 months pregnant during Ansh anniversary celebration. Now unless the precap is 2 months after Ansh anniversary - how come they got invitation for Ganga's godbharai (supposed to be done in seventh month)? Perhaps BH and KB are in different planets with different time zones. 

Commenting on Sanchi is useless - creatives will give her more and more importance. 
pinky9999 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amol could be Jagya n gauri's son, left by Gauri as he was a handicap or her mother who did not want Gauri to be tied down!