Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

RaBir ff love happens again: chapter 7 updated

AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hello everyone ...I AM Back with a new ff..but this time the story is gonna be different...I had been inactive for quite sometym as mah second semester started and Moreover i was writing for the university magazine too...so here it goes...

Love happens Again
It had been five years since the Garg family left benaras in a rush ...Nobody knows about their whereabouts except chaya : Rachna's friend..It all happened so fast that no one was able to understand ...Gunjan & Mayank had been brutally killed on gunpoint by the politician Shalini for bringing her truth out and The Garg's had to run for their life...And where they are only Chaya knows but she never spilled it out and The garg's became a closed chapter for everyone in benaras exceptt hree people..

1. Chaya: who knew where they were..
2.Dadi : who wanted to meet Rachna at any cost
3. Kabir: who didn't know why he felt so attached to Rachna ..so many interns came & went ..he doesn't remember half of them ..then why Rachna ..he always wonders...

now let the story begin...
It was a beautiful morning & Rachna got up and went  to the balcony to see the sun and sky...
She wondered how everything had changed in past 5 years ..she lost her sister ..her brother and everything seemed dark..but Gunjan's Father his uncle realised his responsibility and made them all settle in London ..He set up a business for the Garg brothers for their living .Every one was settled in London but Rachna preferred to stay in Australia with her uncle as She had promised Gunjan on her Death - Bed that she wud never let him be alone...
Tears rolled down Rachna's eyes as she never wanted to leave benaras ..bcz her heart belonged there...she had learnt the lessons of life & love there ..and moreover her friend Chaya & Dadi were there ...and at times she thought of KT too ..but her heart warned her not to go further...

Gunjan's Dad stepped in : Rachna : beta get ready Alex is here to Take you to picnic with him and Kaira..

Rachna: He is here already ..oh! God ...so early..
Uncle: hmm.. he is waiting for u ...
Rachna got ready fast   and went down ...
She hugged Alex and took Kaira in her arms..

( Kaira is Alex's 2 year  daughter and she had been abandoned by her mother who left Alex because she found someone more richer    Alex had become Rachna's friend in college and she used to babysit Kaira for him sometimes...)t
They got in the car and Alex drove them to the picnic spot...
Meanwhile In Benaras...
Chaya is sitting by Dadi's bedside and looking at her ..
She remembers that when Rachna left she had not met Dadi because she knew if she wud meet her she won't be able to go..Sometyms Chaya wondered what realation did Rachna & Dadi shared that they were so close ...Chaya had promised Rachna that she wud take care of Dadi ..n Kabir had no other option left than to allow Chaya in his house...
Hera KT creations was suffering huge losses and Dadi's health deteriorating and Kabir was slowly becoming Bankrupt...
There in Australia ...a New fashion house was launched which was slowly taking over every brand...The chief Designer ..famously known as R.D. Garg HAD NEVER COME IN FRONT OF ANYONE  and every dealing was done by the chief supervisor Alex...

now how the story unfolds u will have to wait and watch...

chapter -1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

chapter-5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bubbles123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Intrstng storyline plz do cntne
yellowpurse thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...interesting set up...will be interesting to see what's in store crossing my fingers for fresh ideas and surprises!  good luck! oh & nice to c u back writing.
i laughed out loud reading mayank and gunjan were killed at gunpoint :p 
Kikidramagirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I love how it's so totally different from the show
I cracked up at the part about Gunjan Mayank dying πŸ€£
Anyway since it's gonna be 5 years later, Rachna's going to be more mature and of course successful.Poor Kabir πŸ˜” 
I wonder how they'll meet 
eshasrk thumbnail
Wow !!!!!!
Great start and very different story...seems like in this one Rachna will have the upperhand over Kabir where fashion designing is concerned

Plsss continue and can you pm me if possible
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
when i read that mayan have died i burst out laughing.. hawww am such a meanie πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
nice twist though .. five years have passed a mature rachna ... a more sensible one and the best she has lived abroad for so many years so of course street smart one.

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww this looks very interesting,

soo kabir is going bankrupt and rachna increased, like itπŸ˜‰

please continue soon and thanks for pm
musicgirl thumbnail
wow what a twist πŸ‘
5 years later and mature and strong Rachna now hopefully 
Totally opposite now: Kabir bankrupt and Rachna successful! Can't wait for more 
RabirLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!!! Lovely concept... continue sooon...!!! and thnx 4 da pm... :-)
Oishiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome 
can't wait for next update