Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The best update Aazeen!πŸ˜ƒ

Now that Ashutosh and Nidhi are the legal parents and guardians of the children. AshNi & children wanted this and they got.

I am very happy for Nidhi... She was the innocent victim of many things that have happened.
First she got married to Rohan. She didnot go against her parents.
Later she was kicked out of the marriage by her own  sister/cousin/friend and her  husband.
She was almost to lose her child even... for the sake of Ashutosh's child...

I wonder why did she do all this... and also, one missing piece in this jigsaw puzzle is why did she marry Ashutosh? I understand, Ashutosh had a disturbed childhood. I dont know whether he was physically attracted towards her but surely emotionally attracted. But, there was never a mention about why Nidhi agreed to marry him!! She was always at the receiving end of any kind of wrath...

hence,
even though now, AshNi got the chidren back...  I dont think this is the end of the story.

I donot know whether I should call Rohan a villain. Possibly, Rohan too married Nidhi due to parents pressure. But his love is elsewhere. After all, he is the hero of his own story.. and he has every right to get what ever he deserves... He had done every bit as a father could do before Ashutosh came into picture... and now he couldnt see his (beloved)wife suffering...

I hope the future writer takes up Nidhi's side of story.

When Pansy started this story, definitely she must have had an idea. I wish she shares with us.

Once again, thank you very much Aazeen... for giving such a climax scene to Anji. You have done justice with her.  Otherwise, she was so dumb throughout... with a blame on her head - the destroyer of her sister's home.
Edited by mudraswathi - 10 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, this is certainly no end...
I have just tried to justify n solve a major issue in dis story...
Now there is always scope for Rohan's actions, solving their issure at Rohan n Anji's ends, coping of Ashni's part, And as Mudra Aunty has said, a lot more at Nidhi's end...
Plz do not consider it the climax of the story, a lot-lot and lot more can be given in this story...
Trust me, their is a lot of potential in dis story, please do not lose your interests, and whole-heartedly contribute to this story...
I agree, it was never an easy subject, but deffo interesting...
Please come here n write ur own updates... Plz dont back off, n only sit and read, but come mn write too..
Its OUR story... Thus everybody's...
I welcome u all guys again in dis new thread to once again pull up ur sleeves and take ur pen n paper, n shoot ur update.. Please...
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Guys, this is certainly no end...
I have just tried to justify n solve a major issue in dis story...
Now there is always scope for Rohan's actions, solving their issure at Rohan n Anji's ends, coping of Ashni's part, And as Mudra Aunty has said, a lot more at Nidhi's end...
Plz do not consider it the climax of the story, a lot-lot and lot more can be given in this story...
Trust me, their is a lot of potential in dis story, please do not lose your interests, and whole-heartedly contribute to this story...
I agree, it was never an easy subject, but deffo interesting...
Please come here n write ur own updates... Plz dont back off, n only sit and read, but come mn write too..
Its OUR story... Thus everybody's...
I welcome u all guys again in dis new thread to once again pull up ur sleeves and take ur pen n paper, n shoot ur update.. Please...

well said... Aazeen... it was never an easy subject but deffo very interesting...πŸ‘

though the problem at hand has got a satisfying solution... there is lot more to be explored.

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Guys, please keep on ur comments, i'll reply back soon... Have splitting head ache...
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Guys, please keep on ur comments, i'll reply back soon... Have splitting head ache...

Take care Aazuu 
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Aazeen very well written .. I have followed the story only in parts

You have portrayed Anji well..

And yes can see a mother in Anji.. Letting the kids go where their betterment is .. Is all about being a mom..
pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great part Aazu, fabulously written. πŸ‘
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all the writers here for the second thread! πŸ‘
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That would be very unfair on my part to thank a few people...

Shirley di, for the wonderful ideas, and Deepali(Gupta)di, for being the sounding board... Thanks a lot guys for the genuine and quick help... Means a lot to me... πŸ€—

Arre Aazeen, I was glad to give  u a lil idea.. oncew again I regret that I could not give u much time..

And guys I diont do much.. aazeen toh yunhi mujhe credit de rahi hai😳

And Aazu dear, I am amazed to see how beautifully u implemented my small idea yaar... it was presented much much better than I expected from you.. kya baat hai.. this time u have defo raised the bar with ur writing and ur presentation.. I can see a very definite iimprovement..

Hats off to u, Aazeen for presentimg anji n mrs. chapman's convo so so well...  You gave Anji a spinew.. u gave her character some life.. till now she was like a puppet.. you made her stand up n how!!!πŸ‘

And loved mrs. chapman's dialogues that anji is a mother too,, n a great one at that.. total agree πŸ‘πŸΌ
It was just splendidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by sshirley - 10 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Guys, i'm floored reading all the comments you all have given... I really don't know, how to thank u all guys for the lovely appreciation...
I'm just a little busy this moment, but will try and comment each and everyone of you all in detail...
Just wanna thank everyone, before I start looking rude, on the contrary, when I'm humbled with the love...
Thanks a lot...