Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
By the way, who's coming next to write?
Please koi toh aa jaao, and take up writing it...
Please...
Who's next?
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Super awesome update Aazuu...I loved it...

One more time...Kudos to you Mudra ji for bring Mrs Chapman in this FF/OS... This character was indeed needed...

Aazzu...back to this update...Beautiful it was...Finally Anji raising her voice though not in front of any body yet but still raising her voice for the betterment of kids...Now I am eagerly waiting for next update...Aryan, wendy with Ashni...😳

First of all, I'm really sorry for kepping you all wait...
Thanks a lot Suku di... πŸ€—
Indeed Mudra Aunty...πŸ‘ For bringing in such a pivotal role as in Mrs. Chapman...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Suku di, Anji not raising her voice infront of anyone has a point, first she needs to raise her neck to stand up, and that is what she has done talking to Mrs. Chapman. She will speak infront of everyone later, but now she needed to solve an issue at her level.
After Shirley di gave me the idea, I seriously felt, Anji's character needs an upheave, asap, or else her character would be the first one to get butchered, because she never voices up, n whenever she does, either she was quietened or talked non-sense...

Even now, I feel, Rohan's character too needs a lift, his POV is never spoken about, and that too is almost necessary. He is not a villain actually, but a man of his own makings, and situations. He's being self-centred coz he too wants a stability, a permanance in his life...
Uska point bhi samajhna hoga...

Oops!!! Main bhaavnaaon mein beh gayi...πŸ˜†... Sorry to be talking non-sense...😳
Anyways, you must have got, what I must be thinking...
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepaligupta197

Very well written AazeenπŸ‘

It is not bcoz the truth is too difficult to c that we make mistakes ...we make mistakes becoz the easiest n most comfortable course for us is to seek insight where it accords with our emotions esp selfish ones
Anji realised that the children wud bloom like tender flowers only under the warmth n luv of Ashu n Nidhi...n was ready to give up Aryan for his betterment. Truly as Ms. Ch said u need not bear a child to b it's mother...
Brilliant Aazeen⭐️

True... Very true di... But, to me ,accepting our mistakes is always a better beginning. And Anji has begun on a good note... Realising the betterment of the children, and giving away her wishes, make her a mother... An excellent mother...
Thanks a lot di for all the helps and appreciation... πŸ€—
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

The best update Aazeen!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot Aunty... That a huge compliment...πŸ˜ƒ

Now that Ashutosh and Nidhi are the legal parents and guardians of the children. AshNi & children wanted this and they got.
Yes..! But it was bound to happen, didn't it?

I am very happy for Nidhi... She was the innocent victim of many things that have happened.
First she got married to Rohan. She didnot go against her parents.
Later she was kicked out of the marriage by her own  sister/cousin/friend and her  husband.
She was almost to lose her child even... for the sake of Ashutosh's child...
Aunty, I agree with your words, except the last one, dat she has almost lost her child, for Ashutosh's... I don't know, what your point of view was, but, when I had sent Aryan to Rohan's, it was not for the sake of Ashutosh, but because Wendy was a sick child, and she needed more care than Aryan, and that is why he was sent...
It would have been the tables turned, had I sent Wendy there. We shall have felt sorry for Wendy and Ashutosh, coz both are orphans, and are being parcelled everywhere, because, they do not have parents. 
A thing that I feel has to be visualised is, All... ALL the characters are somewhere or the other Sorry figures. Ashutosh, coz he had a bad past, and was all guilty, seeing Wendy parent less; Nidhi, as you have figured it out her as an innocent victim; Anji, because, she first of all must have been having a guilty conscience, ruining her sister's home (As far as I have been in Anji's place) and then she has lost all the possibilities of getting pregnant, all are big blows on her; then Rohan, a character, that although looks a hard nut, but is dealing his own feelings, seeing his wife sad n all... Toh kisi ek ki jagah, sabhi upset hain kahin na kahin... Lets not talk abt the kids being the innocent victims, as we have already quite much debated on this topic...πŸ˜†

I wonder why did she do all this... and also, one missing piece in this jigsaw puzzle is why did she marry Ashutosh? I understand, Ashutosh had a disturbed childhood. I dont know whether he was physically attracted towards her but surely emotionally attracted. But, there was never a mention about why Nidhi agreed to marry him!! She was always at the receiving end of any kind of wrath...
Well, that is something the next writer should definitely take, as well someone, who can positively take out Rohan's POV, without making him look a poor/ kimat ka maara man, not a completely black shaded guy, but a justified human being...

hence,
even though now, AshNi got the chidren back...  I dont think this is the end of the story.
Ofcourse! That I have said right at the beginning...πŸ˜ƒ 

I donot know whether I should call Rohan a villain. Possibly, Rohan too married Nidhi due to parents pressure. But his love is elsewhere. After all, he is the hero of his own story.. and he has every right to get what ever he deserves... He had done every bit as a father could do before Ashutosh came into picture... and now he couldnt see his (beloved)wife suffering...
That is what I too feel, his side of the story too should be brought out...

I hope the future writer takes up Nidhi's side of story.
Yeah! Infact, aap hi kyu nahi likhna shuru karti Nidhi ke part se?

When Pansy started this story, definitely she must have had an idea. I wish she shares with us.
Yeah! Thats true too... May be she too can help giving her side of the imagination...

Once again, thank you very much Aazeen... for giving such a climax scene to Anji. You have done justice with her.  Otherwise, she was so dumb throughout... with a blame on her head - the destroyer of her sister's home.
First of all, I'm thankful, for all the loving appreciation that I have got... Thanks a lot...
And it was my pleasure too writing all this... Anji's scene was well needed...πŸ˜ƒ
Anyways, Thanks again, for such a detailed comment of yours, I'm ecstatic...πŸ˜ƒ

Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mudraswathi

well said... Aazeen... it was never an easy subject but deffo very interesting...πŸ‘

though the problem at hand has got a satisfying solution... there is lot more to be explored.

Definitely Aunty...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

Take care Aazuu 

Thanks for the concern di...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepa17

Aazeen very well written .. I have followed the story only in parts

You have portrayed Anji well..

And yes can see a mother in Anji.. Letting the kids go where their betterment is .. Is all about being a mom..

Thanks a lot di... Yes! That is what Moms are... And although she has not given them birth, yet, she is...πŸ˜ƒ
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

thanks for the update

U r welcome Tasha... 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pansy123

Great part Aazu, fabulously written. πŸ‘

Thanks a ton Eisha...πŸ˜ƒ