Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: babita..

We all here Aazu, just waiting for U😃

yes aazeen di
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aazu is missed at this forum, and Eisha is missed in every heart. 
Why this happens? The most liked forum, and the most liked writers -- we are craving for you. 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Swatishubh

Aazu is missed at this forum, and Eisha is missed in every heart.

Why this happens? The most liked forum, and the most liked writers -- we are craving for you.

Hehehhehe...
Aazu has the calibre to write one story at a time only... That is why I don't take up new projects once I begin with one...
But if you all want, I'll finish with this one... Though I don't think much is left in this story...
Before my lappy got formatted, I had written certain part of this story's next update... But you all know it's lost...
Can wrap it up with an epilogue though...
Main har baar sochti hoon ke I'll finish with this one, but then either it slips off my mind, or I start writing my SS's update...
If anyone here wants to wrap this up, it's fine... Or else, I'll do it some other day... Asap...
As to me coming here, I do come here... It's my own small family!!! 😃
Ashni1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This idea is perfect aazeen di
Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Hehehhehe...
Aazu has the calibre to write one story at a time only... That is why I don't take up new projects once I begin with one...
But if you all want, I'll finish with this one... Though I don't think much is left in this story...
Before my lappy got formatted, I had written certain part of this story's next update... But you all know it's lost...
Can wrap it up with an epilogue though...
Main har baar sochti hoon ke I'll finish with this one, but then either it slips off my mind, or I start writing my SS's update...
If anyone here wants to wrap this up, it's fine... Or else, I'll do it some other day... Asap...
As to me coming here, I do come here... It's my own small family!!! 😃

Know your calibre, that's why you are so missed here sweetie ğŸ˜³ 
Take your time, no hurries. You are right. Our family is so small here, but members like you can make it big, Big at heart! ğŸ˜Š

Sonu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Tasha1994

Where are you aazeen

I am so sorry to have you all waiting for this story to finish... I shall do that too ASAP...Edited by Aazeen02 - 8 years ago
Tasha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

I am so sorry to have you all waiting for this story to finish... I shall do that too ASAP...

no problem aazeen. Take your time