Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Aazeen02

First of all, I'm really sorry for kepping you all wait...

Thanks a lot Suku di... 🤗
Indeed Mudra Aunty...👏 For bringing in such a pivotal role as in Mrs. Chapman...👏👏👏

Suku di, Anji not raising her voice infront of anyone has a point, first she needs to raise her neck to stand up, and that is what she has done talking to Mrs. Chapman. She will speak infront of everyone later, but now she needed to solve an issue at her level.
After Shirley di gave me the idea, I seriously felt, Anji's character needs an upheave, asap, or else her character would be the first one to get butchered, because she never voices up, n whenever she does, either she was quietened or talked non-sense...

Even now, I feel, Rohan's character too needs a lift, his POV is never spoken about, and that too is almost necessary. He is not a villain actually, but a man of his own makings, and situations. He's being self-centred coz he too wants a stability, a permanance in his life...
Uska point bhi samajhna hoga...

Oops!!! Main bhaavnaaon mein beh gayi...😆... Sorry to be talking non-sense...😳
Anyways, you must have got, what I must be thinking...

I so agree with each and every word of yours... Anji I an able to understand her character but Rohan... I so agree...

Rohan is a ruthless business man but at the same time wants stability and happiness for her wife...Though his ways are wrong but intentions are not wrong... 😳 You caught this every well Aazzu...Must say you have a sensible thinking even at this age...👏 

I guess by know you know the reason why nobody is talking a step forward to take the story... This story is at very sensitive point yaar 
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I think, d story does not need a step forward, but in my view, the POVs of all the characters are needed. Ashu's Pov has been shown earlier itself by Mudra Aunty, in one of d chaps; Anji's character is shown by me, so now I think, its time to justify all d adult characters as in Nidhi n Rohan, their character's need theor povs... I think, instead to writing the story forward, one shud put povs...
Mudra Aunt/ Suku di can show Nidhi's povs... Y she married Ashu n all...
N someone else needs to justify Rohan...
Baaki story baad mein bhi aagey badhaai jaa sakti hai...
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suku_07

I so agree with each and every word of yours... Anji I an able to understand her character but Rohan... I so agree...

Rohan is a ruthless business man but at the same time wants stability and happiness for her wife...Though his ways are wrong but intentions are not wrong...😳You caught this every well Aazzu...Must say you have a sensible thinking even at this age...👏

I guess by know you know the reason why nobody is talking a step forward to take the story... This story is at very sensitive point yaar

@BOLD So this was the reason kal aap mujhse vo sawaal kar rahi thi! Aazeen! 🤣 🤣 Yaar isse aise sar par mat chadaao ye dhoke main pad jaati hain ki ye ab samjhdaar ho gayi hain 🤣,,,,,🤣,,,,,,🤣,,,,,,🤣,,,,,,

Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 10 years ago
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Well I think, d story does not need a step forward, but in my view, the POVs of all the characters are needed. Ashu's Pov has been shown earlier itself by Mudra Aunty, in one of d chaps; Anji's character is shown by me, so now I think, its time to justify all d adult characters as in Nidhi n Rohan, their character's need theor povs... I think, instead to writing the story forward, one shud put povs...
Mudra Aunt/ Suku di can show Nidhi's povs... Y she married Ashu n all...
N someone else needs to justify Rohan...
Baaki story baad mein bhi aagey badhaai jaa sakti hai...

Me...no way yaar... I dont think I can handle a character...Dont want andas and tamatars at my home 😆
Aazeen02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pardeshi.Mithu

@BOLD So this was the reason kal aap mujhse vo sawaal kar rahi thi! Aazeen! 🤣 🤣 Yaar isse aise sar par mat chadaao ye dhoke main pad jaati hain ki ye ab samjhdaar ho gayi hain 🤣,,,,,🤣,,,,,,🤣,,,,,,🤣,,,,,,

😳 😳 😳 Dis was not d reason...
Sumthing dat maa told... Anyways... Rehne do...
Its embarrassing... 😳
PMithalee thumbnail

😳 😳 😳 Dis was not d reason...
Sumthing dat maa told... Anyways... Rehne do...
Its embarrassing... 😳

Hailaa! 😲 Phir toh Maa bohot badi galatfehmi main hain...ruko mujhe aaj Maa se baat karni hee padegi 😛
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Hailaa! 😲 Phir toh Maa bohot badi galatfehmi main hain...ruko mujhe aaj Maa se baat karni hee padegi 😛

jaao-jaao... Maa is going to side for her son then her Daughter-in-law... 🤣
PMithalee thumbnail
Acha ji! don't challenge me... 😉 Tumhe pata nahi main mirchi lagaane main badi maahir hoon...
PMithalee thumbnail
Maine kaha tha ki main kisi bhi thread main aise nahi aaya karungi 🤣 Par jaha tum ho waha main bas dhamak padti hoon 🤣 mujhe koi agla pichlaa wada yaad hee nahi rehta... 🤣 Edited by Pardeshi.Mithu - 10 years ago
Aazeen02 thumbnail

Acha ji! don't challenge me... 😉 Tumhe pata nahi main mirchi lagaane main badi maahir hoon...

U gonna set up a new trend in the Saas-bahu sagas, where Saas n Bahu are going to gang-op against their own son n Hubby respectively...🤣