Kunal Bakshi roped in for another episodic of Life OK's Shapath

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Kunal Bakshi roped in for another episodic of Life OK's Shapath

30 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Talented and handsome Kunal Bakshi, who has appeared in episodics in Life OK's Shapath (Fireworks Productions) wherein he essayed roles of the electro man and the scorpio man, will once again be seen in the show, but this time as the tree man.The story of this particular episodic will revolve around a scientist who would have been thrown out by the villagers on account of a particular issue. He will then convert himself in such a way where half the part of his body will turn into a tree. He would do so to seek revenge from the villagers by transforming all the kids in the village into trees.Commenting on his stint in Shapath Kunal said, "Earlier I have acted in Shapath and I find it amazing the way they (Fireworks Productions) come up with different characters as super villains with a fabulous storyline. It feels great to be shooting with their production team. I have always enjoyed working with them."

Didn't we already have a tree episode?  Think of something new 🤢
^ They can't. Their limited in their thinking to trees. CID has had 2 tree men and now Shapath as well. ðŸ¤¢
It's true that they've branched out into a lot of themes, but still, none are worth repeating.