Harry Potter - A Saga Of Life, Double Updates on PG 8 , 06/11 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
awesome!!!!! loved the description... harry potter was the very first series i read! i'm still in love with those books...
snape, according to me is true love.. personified!
i still get tears when ever i read the part where snape dies... 
especially the conversation b/w dumbeldore and snape  
and this bit where snape sends his patronous to help harry find the gryffindor  sword!
albus: after all this time...
snape: ALWAYS... ( no matter how many times i read the book i cry every time!)
half blood prince rightly suits him!!! 

i have the collection but have never got time to read blame it on IF writers but after reading your take on the characters will take some time and read those books thanks for the pm .
Edited by dumas - 10 years ago
Originally posted by dumas

i have the collection but have never got time to read blame it on IF writers but after reading your take on the characters will take some time and read those books thanks for the pm .

Hi ðŸ˜Š

make time for Harry Potter and I can assure u it will be the best ever decision u take in ur life, these books isnt just a tale of fantasy ... its life seen through the perfect kaleidoscope. 

Hope u have a goos time reading it. 

cheers 
Jyo 
i jus want to giv u a big hug bcz u wrote on such a masterpiece i truly njyd t as a child wen i grew up hp series will always b wth me i jus luv t n seein a post made by u on it makes me happier bcz i knew hw talented writr u r... to the post ifanyone can say there s a person who has understood the poterseries frm j.k.r view point il just point on to yu its flawless i felt like am readin wt i thought f each charcters from petunia till malfoys wt u said was entirely tru no one s evil n no one s perfct lord.vol turned evil to surpreshis fears n harry isnt strong wtout ppl around him jus luvd each charcterisation hermion bein a kno it all s nt wt matered but the girl inside her was ron bein noone was the bestmate annyguy could depend on yes tru draco s nt bad r evil but wt made him look lik one was his jealousy dumboldore a hero figure snape a unnamed godfather f harry siriusthe tru godfathet lupin a profesor cum mentor rita a itch on nose evrytym ginny understandin friend luvd it all
count my like as am nt able to lik the post...

n one more thing di i wish to read about dobby n othr weasleys

dey were always a family fr harry

can u plzx???
after readin this post u made me look back at my childhood

nw am goin to read t again
Originally posted by Rami92

i jus want to giv u a big hug bcz u wrote on such a masterpiece i truly njyd t as a child wen i grew up hp series will always b wth me i jus luv t n seein a post made by u on it makes me happier bcz i knew hw talented writr u r... to the post ifanyone can say there s a person who has understood the poterseries frm j.k.r view point il just point on to yu its flawless i felt like am readin wt i thought f each charcters from petunia till malfoys wt u said was entirely tru no one s evil n no one s perfct lord.vol turned evil to surpreshis fears n harry isnt strong wtout ppl around him jus luvd each charcterisation hermion bein a kno it all s nt wt matered but the girl inside her was ron bein noone was the bestmate annyguy could depend on yes tru draco s nt bad r evil but wt made him look lik one was his jealousy dumboldore a hero figure snape a unnamed godfather f harry siriusthe tru godfathet lupin a profesor cum mentor rita a itch on nose evrytym ginny understandin friend luvd it all

this isnt the end ðŸ˜Š 

I will keep writing more on ever nuance of HP ... so happy that u liked it ðŸ˜Š 

hugs back ðŸ¤—
it is so beautifully written...!!
Originally posted by Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Hi ðŸ˜Š 

Happy to know that u enjoyed reading the posts ðŸ˜Š 

hopefully I will keep posting as and when my uni schedule gets free . but like u said HP is a series that u can go on exploring and always find something new ðŸ˜³

cheers 
Jyothi

So true. You keep finding something new each time you read.
its wonderful !!!!!!!
Loved it too much