Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very well written
Love ur intake on harry potter ...Uve really thought a lot about it
I agree it's true that most fairytales depict the woman as always needing rescuing with the man always there in the nick of time to rescue her but they're a select few where the girls take care of themselves like Anastasia
Anyways thanks for sharing this with us it was very interesting to read
Thanks for pm and plz keep em comin
Gayuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written. One of the best written pieces on HP.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you explained harry potter so beautifully,so simply...amazing 
Dandelion. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Res again, don't know when I'll get to unres   Busy with my FFs :'(
UnresπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Okay first of all, I wanna give you a biiiggg hug for writing this! πŸ€— 

I haven't missed a single book or a movie of this saga and you writing this post made me relive those old memories with Harry Potter :) 

Books and movies come and go but nothing can ever replace the spot that Harry Potter had bagged from my heart :) It will always be special to me.

The fact that it doesn't involve crappy love triangle plots and all that, but show us the importance of friendship and being able to stand up for the right made me fall in love with this again and again. Yes, even Hermione proved it when she chose to stand by Harry when Ron was against him. That was one of the plenty of scenes which made me cry :'( 

Kudos to JK Rowling for coming up with such a master pieceπŸ‘ I will always love her for the gift she gave us πŸ˜³

And the cast! Ron Hermione and Harry! I really miss them πŸ˜­ I wish if the trio once again come in another movie someday πŸ˜Š

OHMYGOD I never write even this much lengthy comments as I am very lazy πŸ˜† but your post kinda forced me to spill my heart out😭  

I was wishing if you could write more about Ron and Snape as I really adore those two πŸ˜³

Again, Thank you so much for writing this, Jyo. Love you!πŸ€—

Edited by .MistyMornings. - 10 years ago
momo121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
it's amazing!
the way you went to the characters depth and took out there inner prospect. was simply amazing.

Im a die hard fan of HP and the cast.

keep on writing! :D

thnks for the pm
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
this is Perf Jyo-Jyo...!
And you're right, Harry potter will always be a part of our lives no matter where we end up. 

I would've never started to read if it was not for Potter! 
kria1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When somebody asks me "How u grew up? how was your childhood? "
There is just one answer : Harry Potter! 
JK Rowling didnt give me a book to read , she gave me my childhood. 
This is something I'll always treasure!

Your post was very enlightening!
Snape was always my favorite  character!
yes when he was hated by everyone, i loved him.
it was because of his nature.
his sarcasm, over-extreme dislike towards harry, always showed how an individual is, without any facade.

Harry and Voldemort, these 2 characters teach us that our character doesn't depend on our upbringing, but it is our choice that defines our character.
Harry and tom had a similar childhood, but tom chose his life. He chose to become the Dark Lord. Whereas harry chose to be the savior. 
They say that one can find good even in the darkest creatures, but voldemort showed that , it is not true. He showed us that POWER makes a man corrupt!

Draco, was a very complicated character.
But your post gave me an insight on his life, nature and his fear.

Ron was always taken for granted.
people just took him as a worthless sidekick. But he has shown in every book that he was more than a sidekick. He showed his brilliance in the 1st book during the chess game, in the 2nd book he showed that he would risk his life to save his sister, and he has proved that he is not a spineless boy, but infact is a courageous Griffindor!

I completely agree on your views on the characters.
Very well written!
hope to read more!
Edited by kria1996 - 10 years ago
alonebird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Beautifully Written...
Thanks for reminding all in one go...
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very well wrtitten... hats off..
This topic shudb global
A_R_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jyo,

how r u? Hope fine.

I didn't know, that u also r a big fan of HP. I loved and still love to read the books on HP (hehe not our Hari Parkash), much more better than the movie adaptions.

I just read the first post, wow that was long, but superbly written and ur interpretation of the plot and characters made me also to see some points of the story from another pov. 😊

I couldn't read the rest, but I will try to read it, whenever I have the time away from IPK here. I'm sure, u will make it great. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope to hear from u soon. All d best.
Edited by A_R_S - 10 years ago