Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Orphanage 

Sonali asks Kids to bid farewell to Bablu now . The kids and warden give a warm farewell to Amol . Shiv makes Amol sit in the car . The kids emotionally wave goodbye to Amol. Amol through car's window emotionally waves goodbye to his friends . Shiv drives away taking Amol and Anandi with him to home 

Jaitser

Dadisaa and Bhairon reach the office . Bhairon asks from the watchman where is Munim ji?. The watchman tells him he has gone for lunch. Dadisaa says to Bhairon she cannot wait till he comes back .Bhairon says to Dadisaa not to worry he has other keys for locker too . Dadisaa asks him to hurry up then , she cannot stay here for longer . Some voices of women singing are coming there .Dadisaa asks from watchman is there some function near by ? The watchman tells her yes there is someone's marriage in near . Dadisaa says ok . Dadisaa and Bhairon go inside the office . Bhairon starts opening the locker when Dadisaa hears a woman's scream . Dadisaa is shocked and tells Bhairon she heard a woman screaming . Bhairon says she is mistaking ,the watchman just now has  told there is no one in the godown . Dadisaa says no i heard a woman screaming here, my ears are not ringing . Bhairon calls the watchman and ask him is anyone in the godown? . The watchman says no one is here apart from us . But then they all hear a woman screaming for help .Dadisaa says to Bhairon i told you i heard a woman screaming

Dadisaa , Bhairon and the watchman follow the sound's  direction from where it is coming and come to a room .The woman is screaming inside the room . Bhairon knocks at the door asking to open it but when no one opens the door Bhairon and the watchman break open the door and come inside . Bhairon and Dadisaa are shocked to see their worker Rajendar forcing himself on Vimla, trying to rape her . Vimla on seeing Bhairon and Dadisaa run towards them crying pleading to save her . Vimla tells Dadisaa this man was forcing himself on her . Bhairon gets very angry and slaps Rajendar asking him how dare you do this cheap act . You know we never forgive this sin that you were doing  . Rajendar says this woman is lying actually it was she forcing him to do this for her own pleasure while he was refusing . Vimla says no he is lying He was forcing himself on her ,threatening her otherwise he will get her fired from this job .

Dadisaa recalls Vimla coming to them saying to them she wants to leave this job When they asked her why ?she couldn't tell anything . Dadisaa connects the dots and understands why Vimla wanted to leave the job because Rajendar had bad eyes on her . Dadisaa asks Vimla so because of him you wanted to leave the job Why you didn't tell us this before? Vimla says she is a  poor woman Her husband went to city and never came back , neither his any news ever came She is a lonely woman with her small kids This man was threatening her if she told anyone then its her defamation People will point fingers at her , no one will believe In fear of defamation she didn't tell anyone This man was trying to take advantage of her loneliness  since he knows everything about her , he was first  asking  her to please him in return he will make her life easy when she refused he started threatening her thats why she came to them to quit this job but you asked me to stop for a week I couldn' t refuse you but today he forced himself on me

Dadisaa and Bhairon are very angry at Rajendar after hearing this . Rajendar says she is lying I have been working for you for so long Never gave  you any chance to complain  You trust me how can i do this ? She is lying .Dadisaa is very angry at Rajendar . Dadisaa picks up an iron rod and starts beating Rajendar with it . Bhairon stops Dadisaa not to take law in her hands Police will deal with him He will be punished for his crime . Dadisaa   angrily says to Rajendar you don't have any respect for woman Your mother was also a woman who gave birth to a sinner like you Would you tolerate anyone doing this act with her You shameless person . 

Bhairon calls police . Dadisaa takes Vimla out of room and consoles her . Dadisaa says to Vimla if you would have told us that day about Rajendar troubling you then we would have stopped him right there Today he wouldn't have dared to go this far You call me Maajisaa but don't trust me . Dadisaa says to Vimla if you  will portray yourself as a weak helpless woman in front of others then such people will keep taking advantage of you Be strong then no one will dare to harm you . Vimla hugs Dadisaa and cries . Dadisaa consoles her and cover her torn clothes with dupatta . Police reach there and arrest Rajendar . Rajendar angrily glares at Vimla when police is taking him from there . Dadisaa consoles Vimla 

Kesar Bagh

Shekhars have decorated the main hall with Balloons for Amol's welcome . Everyone is waiting for Amol. Finally AnSh come with Amol . Shekhars welcome Amol. Daddu says here comes our prince of Kesar Bagh Amol . Shekhars clap . Meenu does tilak and aarti of Amol and welcomes him to  his home . Daddu gifts a toy car to Amol saying a gift from your great grandfather . Amol likes the gift and happily takes it . Anoop gives Balloons to Amol . Amol likes the Balloons and happily takes the balloons . Mahi ties the balloons to Amol's wheelchair's arm so they won't fly away . Sanchi gifts Amol chocolates . Amol is kind of scared seeing Sanchi and does not take chocolates from her . Sanchi puts the chocolates in his hands 

Sanchi then says in her mind only this kid was needed in the house now everyone will surely become mad . Amol is thirsty and asks for water from Anandi saying Aunty i am thirsty . Daddu says to Amol she is not your aunty she is your mother call her mother . Shiv asks Amol she is your mother so call her mother . Amol says to Anandi Mother i am thirsty . Anandi is very happy and emotional hearing Amol calling her mother . Anandi emotionally hugs Amol . Mahi brings water for Amol . Anandi makes Amol drink water . Everyone except Sanchi is emotional and happy seeing this . Sanchi is making faces in irritation .

Badi Haveli

Jagya is doing Ganga's check up  The gynecologist comes there and asks Ganga how is she  ? Ganga says i am fine . Dadisaa and Sumitra too come there and are worried seeing gynecologist there . Dadisaa asks Jagya is Ganga alright? why doctor is here ? Everything is fine ? Jagya says Ganga is fine i called the doctor to check Ganga so that we can know how well Ganga is doing There is nothing to worry about . Ganga says to Dadisaa i am fine Doctor sahab has just called her for his assurance that everything is alright, nothing to worry about  . The gynecologist asks them to wait outside while she will do Ganga's check up . Jagya , Dadisaa and Sumitra leave from there . The gynecologist does Ganga's check up 

Kesar Bagh

Anandi is showing Amol family album and telling him about all family members Shiv is his father , Daddu  great grandfather , Alok Dadajee , Ira Dadijee , Meenu choti dadijee , Anoop chote dada jee . Sanchi passes by calling Meenu she is feeling hungry , Anandi calls Sanchi and asks her to sit with them . Sanchi does so with a forced smile on her face .Anandi tells Amol she is your Bua . Sanchi hates the idea of Amol calling her Bua but says to herself in her mind she has to control her real feelings and anger as she has to convince everyone she is changing therefore she has to continue her acting . Sanchi says to Amol with a forced smile on her face how sweet  , but you don't need to call me Bua You can call me Sanchi. Anandi says no Sanchi how can he call you by your name ? you are older to him and in relation his Bua so he will call you Bua . We should start teaching children manners in this age how to respect their elders . Sanchi forces herself to smile but inside burning in anger 

Meenu comes there with a pastry . Sanchi  becomes very happy seeing pastry and says wow choti mom i was feeling so much hungry and you brought pastry for me This is the best . Meenu says this pastry is for Amol . Sanchi is very angry hearing this . Meenu gives Amol the pastry . Amol asks Anandi mother can i eat this pastry ? Anandi says yes of course this is for you . Amol happily takes pastry from Meenu and thanks Meenu Thank you choti dadi . Meenu is very happy hearing this and affectionately caress Amol's head . Anandi says she just  now told Amol how to call the family members and he grasped so soon and called you choti dadi . Meenu says our Amol is very intelligent boy . Amol is happily eating the pastry while Sanchi is burning in jealousy seeing this  . Sanchi asks from Meenu are there anymore pastries in the kitchen ? Meenu says yes , you can take them from kitchen . Sanchi goes to kitchen fuming up in anger while Anandi and Meenu are happily seeing Amol eating pastry .

Badi Haveli

Outside Ganga's room the gynecologist tells Jagya your wife's condition is not good The danger is building up on her life more and more with every passing day . The child is growing up and there is pressure building up on her weak Uterus because of it which is dangerous to her life and the worst is even after knowing we cannot do anything . We can only pray to God now everything in His hands . Jagya thanks gynecologist for coming to his house for Ganga's check up  . The gynecologist leaves . Jagya is emotional but controls his emotions and comes to Ganga's room 

Dadisaa and Sumitra asks from him what did the doctor say ? Jagya says she said everything is fine . Dadisaa says i knew it The goddess won't let anything happen to Ganga .Sumitra says to Ganga she will send milk for her . Dadisaa says to Ganga drink your milk otherwise i will scold you. Ganga smiles and says she will drink .Jagya says he is going to hospital . Ganga requests Jagya  to sit with her for sometime more . Dadisaa and Sumitra go out of room . Jagya sits with Ganga. Ganga holds his hand Jagya smiles and holds her hand too 

Ganga asks from Jagya will you fulfill my one wish ? Jagya says yes just say it . Ganga asks you won't say no? . Jagya is confused and says tell what is it ?Ganga says she is feeling a desire to eat kulfi  from so many days , its been a long time since we have eaten it  Will you bring it for me ? Jagya says kulfi in this weather ?  Ganga repeats Jagya's lines which he said to her once  outside karni mata's temple while asking her to eat kulfi There is no weather to enjoy kulfis They are enjoyable in every weather . Jagya smiles and says but Ganga ? Ganga pretends to be sad and says so you won't bring it for me ?  Jagya smiles and says ok i  will bring . Ganga becomes very happy  . Jagya says now i should go i am getting late Ganga says ok. Jagya leaves . Ganga is emotional but smiles . Screen freezes on Ganga 

Voice Over:- A strong person smiles suppressing his own pain for the sake of his dear ones ( something like this )

Precap :-

Dadisaa calls Ira and invites Shekhars  for  Ganga's baby shower 

Ira tells this to Shekhars Maajisaa has invited all the ladies of our family to Ganga's baby shower

Sanchi says to herself she has to go to Ganga's baby shower to settle scores with her 

Edited by kikyo - 10 years ago
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you 😊

Looks like an emotional episode all around.
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanchi🤢does she has a heart? 🤢She is jealous of such a cute and innocent child Amol🤢First Nandu then Mannu now Amol is in  her hatred list  What a woman seriously 🤢
Seems like Surekha jee has threatened cvs she will quit BV if they didn't give her screen space and something potential 😆These days Dadisaa is back in action otherwise her character was getting sidelined 

Hats off to DS and Bhairon👏

Anandi has finally become a mother 😊Though i wish cvs would have shown her experience motherhood before adoption First her own child then she adopts Amol .Jagya's  connection with Mannu made a lot sense than Anandi's connection with Amol Jagya's case was not social service but his own need too His yearned fatherhood .His deep wound of losing his own  child which he tried to heal seeing that child in Mannu but Anandi ?still don't understand apart from social service why she felt the need to adopt ? I am not saying she has to lose her child too but some of AnSh personal need should have been added with it apart from only fulfilling Amol's needs Adoption is not only child's need but couples own need too 

Anyways i am happy Nakchadi Chuhiya has become mommy now Another chapter of her life started 

Poor Jagya I feel really sorry for him😭 Ganga no matter what you do now you cannot bring relief to  the pain you yourself gave to the man you love😭why you did this ? I cannot feel anything for Ganga because it is completely her stupidity .If cvs wanted some this type of track they could show Ganga having some disease Don't kill her but they could show her how she fights with her disease with her fighter spirit and emerges winner In this way they could inspire many actually sick people In a social message based show this would have been a good message but now in this track you only get angry at Ganga and feel sorry for Jagya and Mannu😭

Shashank was brilliant in acting in his  scenes in the episode His expressions are flawless 👏

Sanchi going to Ganga's baby shower🤢 why JaGan cannot be freed from Sanchi's curse 🤢 Why she has to be in everything important of their lives😡 No comments on BV's time line According to calculations Time has gone above two years and they are celebrating AnSh's first wedding anniversary so Ganga can also become seven months pregnant so soon that they are doing baby shower too😆
Edited by Hina- - 10 years ago
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hina-

Sanchi🤢does she has a heart? 🤢She is jealous of such a cute and innocent child Amol🤢First Nandu then Mannu now Amol is in  her hatred list  What a woman seriously 🤢

Seems like Surekha jee has threatened cvs she will quit BV if they didn't give her screen space and something potential 😆These days Dadisaa is back in action otherwise her character was getting sidelined 

Hats off to DS and Bhairon👏

Anandi has finally become a mother 😊Though i wish cvs would have shown her experience motherhood before adoption First her own child then she adopts Amol .Jagya's  connection with Mannu made a lot sense than Anandi's connection with Amol Jagya's case was not social service but his own need too His yearned fatherhood .His deep wound of losing his own  child which he tried to heal seeing that child in Mannu but Anandi ?still don't understand apart from social service why she felt the need to adopt ? I am not saying she has to lose her child too but some of AnSh personal need should have been added with it apart from only fulfilling Amol's needs Adoption is not only child's need but couples own need too 

Anyways i am happy Nakchadi Chuhiya has become mommy now Another chapter of her life started 

Poor Jagya I feel really sorry for him😭 Ganga no matter what you do now you cannot bring relief to  the pain you yourself gave to the man you love😭why you did this ? I cannot feel anything for Ganga because it was completely her stupidity .If cvs wanted some this type of track they could show Ganga having some disease Don't kill her but they could show her how she fights with her disease with her fighter spirit and emerges winner In this way they could inspire many actually sick people In a social message based show this would have been a good message but now in this track you only get angry at Ganga and feel sorry for Jagya and Mannu😭

Shashank was brilliant in acting in his  scenes in the episode His expressions are flawless 👏

Sanchi going to Ganga's baby shower🤢 why JaGan cannot be freed from Sanchi's curse 🤢 Why she has to be in everything important of their lives😡 No comments on BV's time line According to calculations Time has gone above two years and they are celebrating AnSh's first wedding anniversary so Ganga can also become seven months pregnant so soon they are doing baby shower too😆

What else to say, except hats of dear 👏 you know how much I love your comments 😳
I agree with you in everything, Saanchi as character have a lot space.
Same promo ln and tonight.

Thanks for WU 😊
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Kikyo.

DS and BS were brilliant esp DS with her danda on the guy. Hats off to her sherni avtaar. Love this about DS..

Amol scenes in KB were so heartwarming. Him calling Anandi as Maa and Anandi getting emotional over the first time her child calling her Maa.. Very touching scene.. Toral did a good job today. the whole welcome scene was nicely done.

Amol asking his Maa for permission to eat the pastry.. OMG ! That was so adorable.. Anandi herself was so surprised with that.. I liked the way she told Sanchi about instilling values in the child right from this age.. So true.. Reap as you sow..

Why does every function in BH have to be destroyed by Sanchi's antics ? Her stupidity started from AnSh's Mehendi function and from then on every function in BH some Sanchi drama has to happen.. 😡 Why can't they be spared of the tamasha ? So, she will say or do something to Ganga and bring stress on her which will lead to major drama in the coming weeks.. 👎🏼

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice episode it seems. Will watch it later.

Thanks to you updaters for detailed updates. It helps to me to save time and skip those episodes that I find un-interesting.

Good to read on Amol's welcome and his adjustment at KB.

The story on Vimla was nice - BV back to some social messages. Hope it stretched a bit more and that Rajesh gets insulted in front of the entire village, there by setting an example once again on how women should not be taken for granted.

Coming to Ganga - hope CVs come up with a medical solution on how this pregnancy can be solved instead of making us believe only on how miracles can save such situations. Let them give some credit to science also.

On this weak pregnancy issue, I would like to share a story that my colleague went through recently. My 27 year old colleague who is suffering from thyroid (leading to weight gain), had 3 miscarriages before she finally had a lasting pregnancy. Due to her weak conditions, when she fell pregnant for the 4th time, doctors clearly told her that surviving this is a big risk for both mother and child. On examining her during her 5th month, doctors clearly told her 3 things;

That they will operate her when she completes 7 months and cannot wait until 9 months, otherwise a full-grown baby will be too hard for mother to carry and will affect her internal systems including uterus

Secondly they told her not to put on weight beyond 10 kgs. If it means reducing food intake, so be it. They would feed her only enough for her and baby to get enough nutrition to develop. She followed a diet chart.

She was on bed-rest from 5th month, under regular monitoring.

End result is that both mother and baby are fine. They baby was on incubator for 10 days, as anticipated by doctor and then was under constant monitoring. She is now healthy enough for a 3 month old with no visible defects. Brain development is good too and the mother is fine, but asked not to have another child.

Ganga's case may not be exactly same, but I wish Cvs show as some similar methods for Ganga too instead of making J-G worried, food feeding and relying only on devi ma.

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.
Finally things are moving along.

Amol is such a cute kid hope he makes a big impact just like the other kids who entered this show.BV team does wonders with child actors.

Amol seems to have been well trained by his caretakers in the orphangae and he does what he is told to do without asking too many questions.
Loved the way he turned to Anandi and asked for water.And started calling her Ma immediately after he has been told to do so.
He is overwhelmed by the welcome he got and meeting so many new people especially when he is all alone is a very difficult situation to cope for a small child but he did it so calmly.😃

Love the way he is being shown as a calm composed child who is shy introvertish but all the same accepting the friendly gestures made towards him.😊

Would love to see him bloom under the care of Anandi and Shiv.

Anandi has become mother finally.I guess the CVs wanted to show that the joy of becoming mother is the same whether the kid is adopted or one's own and they probably meant to convey the message that one need not wait to have a child of their own to experience parenthood they can experience parenthood by adopting children who are in need of parental love and care.

Another phase has started in Anandi 's life hopefully it will be a beautiful phase.

Shiv the man who is there in Anandi's life has given wings to her dream of becoming a mother to an adopted child.Hope he continues to be the wind beneath her wings.😃

Ganga's pregnancy hopefully ends on a positive note.Once it reaches 28 weeks I am sure they can terminate the pregnancy and deliver the child.Going through labour pains may not be good for the uterus with weak walls.

DSa suddenly became proactive all over again.Loved the way she thrashed that creep👏It is so like the spirited woman we have known and loved despite all her shortcomings.😃
But she made a point one should never keep quite about sexual harrasment at work place.Silence gives strength to the offender.

Sanchi - she is jealous of a little kid 🤢I wish they start showing the Shekhar parivar going back and seeing for themselves where they have gone wrong in bringing up Sanchi.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
This was a good episode, Amol is such a cutie and I loved that the family gave him such a warm welcome. I have to admit when I first saw the previews, I didn't think Amol would call Anandi mom so soon but thankfully I was wrong. Amol has warmed upto Anandi quite well 

I really hope that Ganga is not killed off, there must be a way to save both her and her baby. I don't like this track, finally Jagdish and Ganga were happy and then this happens. 

Why are the CVs continuing to make Sanchi a part of Ganga and Jagdish's life?? Aren't they going through enough, why have her crash the Godh Bharai?? Seriously enough already
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU
Good episode.

Nice to see the warm welcome of AMOL in KB and he is such a cute and obedient boy. His gesture shows that he has some values and with her Ma and Papa he will surely become a perfect human being.

Loved the way he called Anandi ma and asked water. Anandi's reaction to that is so touching. Her motherly love is evident on her face.

The same scenario, what they showed with Bhairon , Sumi and Choti Aanandi. The little girl came to a new place unaware of anything. How she became the soul of the house. Same way Amol knows he is adopted, came to a place completely new to him but he has that positive attitude towards life, has his own imaginary world and definitely has the values which when coupled with ANSH parenting will make him a perfect human being.

good to see DS in her fiery avatar. The way she handled the man is super and given the message too that one shouldnt keep quiet and give indulges to the abuser.

Ganga Jagya scene was good. Shasank was very good 

Why Sanchi again?