~If you were "Mrs" Kinshuk Mahajan~

Posted: 10 years ago

Hey ladies, just a thought, since you all wish you were Kinshuk's wife, (me not included since I'm already married πŸ˜† ) What type of wife would you be to him ????

It's for fun or for real, or whatever makes you happy !!!

I will start although I am married and not playing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  ...

I would definitely hug him everyday - every chance I get... and throw in a kiss or two ...

I would tell him how much I love him... 

I would give my opinion when asked...

I would let him know when I'm upset by being silent... πŸ˜‰ very silent πŸ˜† (trust me Divya it works)

I would say 'honey' you need to wear jeans that fits a bit snugger, that one's too loose...

I would be upset if he speaks to women I don't know... (seriously Divya that's when I get silent) 😑

I would always be his pillar of strength

OK ladies there are lots more to add but I will stop and leave it up to you to add your points..

Have fun and be "A Good Wife" to the man of your dreams...

(sorry Kinshuk & Divya, it's just for fun, please don't be offended)

excellent post lisa it was totally worthy the wait. and lol Lisa do u really have to behave like that marriage aint for me than rofl. but back to being Mrs Manajan which seems to be a better job.

well firstly i will take out pic of km throughout the day and post them on instagram for his lovely fans to see( lol divya we know u on instagram we saw your latest pictures u looking very lovely lol we not really stalkers some of us are just good detectives i swear :-)).

get Km to send a msg to his fans to say he is alive and fine atleast once a week.~ these girls really suffer with depression

I will have a kinya fb and twitter page and will interact with all his fans and will not only pass on any msg that they might have for him but will try and get him to chat to all of them as well since they like all his sisters rofl.

and i will buy him better jeans as well uff some of his jeans are ugly and i will buy him better shoes some of his shoes are weird just saying kinshuk that yellow pair u have is like weird and sometimes i notice some of your other shoes dnt match your clothes. but your black shoes are hot i like them.

And last but not least if i ever see kinshuk wiping his nose with his hands on tv when he comes i will beat him up rofl. i swear km i really would.

oh and since i am not really the jealousy type when i am not provoked his didi's(aka deewanis) can come and visit us anytime but they better not touch.

and last 1 i would make parul my best friend

Ohhh finally where do u start!! :D

Make love to me Kinshuk!! 🀣 🀣
Whenever Im really mad or sad...I need someone with me to hug & more LOL!
I would definitely tell him to give a message & pics to his fans once a week! If he doesn't, I would say "Now! Go do it!" 🀣
If he is sad, would hug him from behind.
If he's mad, I would leave him alone until he calms down.
I would want him to kiss me, tease me, and ya... ;D lol
If I'm really mad at him, And we have a fight, I would say no bedroom romance! 🀣
I would always want him to be fresh & clean. Good hair cut & smelling sexy. If I don't like something, I'll tell him.
And I would love to make him jealous on purpose 🀣 He would just get more hotter ;D

I think that's it! Lol
ohooo so romantic wow its like u where waiting for a lifetime for this post Jackie rofl. why does my marriage just seem loveless thats so sad
Wait I forgot to add something! 🀣
I would call up shilpa & tell her that my husbands fans & some of her fans want to see them onscreen together so, would invite her for dinner & take a pic with her 🀣 so that kinshi fans will be happy 🀣

If I were Mrs. Mahajan ...

I would tell him how lucky I was to be his

I'd probably cook his favourite food once a week

I'd hold his hand wherever we go

I would be his manager for his personal stuff and communicate with his fans for him

and I'd probably cuddle up all day on Saturday...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOVE YOU KINSHUK !!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sandiab

excellent post lisa it was totally worthy the wait. and lol Lisa do u really have to behave like that marriage aint for me than rofl. but back to being Mrs Manajan which seems to be a better job.

well firstly i will take out pic of km throughout the day and post them on instagram for his lovely fans to see( lol divya we know u on instagram we saw your latest pictures u looking very lovely lol we not really stalkers some of us are just good detectives i swear :-)).

get Km to send a msg to his fans to say he is alive and fine atleast once a week.~ these girls really suffer with depression

I will have a kinya fb and twitter page and will interact with all his fans and will not only pass on any msg that they might have for him but will try and get him to chat to all of them as well since they like all his sisters rofl.

and i will buy him better jeans as well uff some of his jeans are ugly and i will buy him better shoes some of his shoes are weird just saying kinshuk that yellow pair u have is like weird and sometimes i notice some of your other shoes dnt match your clothes. but your black shoes are hot i like them.

And last but not least if i ever see kinshuk wiping his nose with his hands on tv when he comes i will beat him up rofl. i swear km i really would.

oh and since i am not really the jealousy type when i am not provoked his didi's(aka deewanis) can come and visit us anytime but they better not touch.

and last 1 i would make parul my best friend

Thanks Sandia and behave like what ? It's not jealousy,, it's called "keeping them on their toes"..so they don't get any ideas.. πŸ˜†  and you would really beat him up so you can massage him with melted chocolate after... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

Ohhh finally where do u start!! :D

Make love to me Kinshuk!! 🀣 🀣
Whenever Im really mad or sad...I need someone with me to hug & more LOL!
I would definitely tell him to give a message & pics to his fans once a week! If he doesn't, I would say "Now! Go do it!" 🀣
If he is sad, would hug him from behind.
If he's mad, I would leave him alone until he calms down.
I would want him to kiss me, tease me, and ya... ;D lol
If I'm really mad at him, And we have a fight, I would say no bedroom romance! 🀣
I would always want him to be fresh & clean. Good hair cut & smelling sexy. If I don't like something, I'll tell him.
And I would love to make him jealous on purpose 🀣 He would just get more hotter ;D

I think that's it! Lol

OK Jackie,,, you make it sound as if Kinshuk will be your "BOY TOY" ROFLROFL who has to shower every time he sweats.. πŸ˜†
No no there is a thing called sexy sweat tooπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -ILoVeKinshuk-

No no there is a thing called sexy sweat tooπŸ˜‰

OH ...Like this ...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†