Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: trinilisa

OH ...Like this ...

😆

BINGOOO😎
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol Lisa if i have to keep him on his toes i rather get him jealous lol. and chocolates i reserve for 1 person only and thats the person i am having an affair with rofl
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiab

lol Lisa if i have to keep him on his toes i rather get him jealous lol. and chocolates i reserve for 1 person only and thats the person i am having an affair with rofl

When they get jealous they do crazy things like get drunk and vomit...😆.. and you having an affair... where Facebook or Twitter 😆 with which giant ???
sandiab thumbnail
lol i dnt mean actually making them jealous with some1 else   bt rather they must know if they make a mistake u got options lol. dnt know how to explain it properly think i need to go and sleep. and i only have 1 giant that i like to have chocolates with and its twitter lol. rofl the real Mrs Mahajan u better not cheat on my jaan lol and i hope u taking notes from this post lol. i bet kinshuk curses being such a hunk with alot of female admirers now since we giving ideas to the wifie to keep him under control lol.
trinilisa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

lol i dnt mean actually making them jealous with some1 else   bt rather they must know if they make a mistake u got options lol. dnt know how to explain it properly think i need to go and sleep. and i only have 1 giant that i like to have chocolates with and its twitter lol. rofl the real Mrs Mahajan u better not cheat on my jaan lol and i hope u taking notes from this post lol. i bet kinshuk curses being such a hunk with alot of female admirers now since we giving ideas to the wifie to keep him under control lol.

Please tell me what you mean when you wake up..lol... and it seems only you and Jackie wished they were Kinshuk's wife.. 😆 ... will add more later...
sandiab thumbnail
lol they dnt need to comment its fine me and jackie are afterall probably kinshuks fav anyway we both make him shy lol
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But sandia u hardly comment on his fanpage anymore🤣
I think he remembers me the most😳
sandiab thumbnail
whatever Jackie u really think with all those copied comments that all of the fake accounts use that he will remem your comment like please~ if he does remember u he probably wonders if u are a real person or a fake 1:-). i have a better chance of being noticed here than u rofl. And in any case i have decided to be more like my brothers and sisters in india whenever they want anything they normally have protests and stage boycott for whatever they dislike so since i cnt do the proper protest i will boycott his fanpage to show my displeasure about him not being in a show so until he comes back with a new show i am on a passive resistances campaigh its a 1 woman campaign no need for any1 else to join me. and my jaan i know must be really misses me i know the rest of u must be boring my jaan thats why u guys had to get creative with your comments and post teddy bears rofl just joking guys keep up the good work
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

whatever Jackie u really think with all those copied comments that all of the fake accounts use that he will remem your comment like please~ if he does remember u he probably wonders if u are a real person or a fake 1:-). i have a better chance of being noticed here than u rofl. And in any case i have decided to be more like my brothers and sisters in india whenever they want anything they normally have protests and stage boycott for whatever they dislike so since i cnt do the proper protest i will boycott his fanpage to show my displeasure about him not being in a show so until he comes back with a new show i am on a passive resistances campaigh its a 1 woman campaign no need for any1 else to join me. and my jaan i know must be really misses me i know the rest of u must be boring my jaan thats why u guys had to get creative with your comments and post teddy bears rofl just joking guys keep up the good work

I always write my name in it! ðŸ¤ª And i always comment on his official page. I always use monkeys! He totally remembers me!
sandiab thumbnail
u brat of a monkey u really know how to hit low u know i hate his official page and dnt comment there unless zoya nags me to but i still love u jaan mwah that doesnt change my love for u. And whilst reading your comment all i thought of was i have ice cream every day with chocoalte sprinkles as well rofl uff such a annoying brat.