Bade Acche Laggte Hai

all are want raya together:raya file divorce:changed after discusion - Page 4

raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: luvsakshi

Even i want tos ee Ram has to deal in his own way ,...
But for that he has to know the other side of Pihu tooo ... 
for that Priya needs to tell the truth 
she should not hide it .. 

if the truth is comeout it will be useful to only actor ram kapoor's film unit,becoz,if the truth is out,our cvs will show like this

"ram get attack like the one which he got at the situation when he came to know that priya is alive she hide herself and their daughter,

then pihu will scold priya,because of u only my dad got attack(like ayesha told at that previous attack situation)

and juhi will also join with peehu to add oil in the fire,priya being insuld by peehu  & priya crying all over the episodes for one month epis,"

the viewers will scream like this "ram wake up priya is crying,wake up ram" &" we want ram we want ram"
Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raya50-50 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lalmadhu

@ red  -  Me too want change in pihu but not at the cost of Raya seperation.  I want Raya to be together and bring some change in Pihu.  If that will be the core of the track then it will be good.  Expecting the same on the show.

i wanted  to give her a shock treatment by fear of losing her mom via that divorce,(if  we lost onething after that only we will understand the vale of that),

ok i left that topic i think cvs  are purposely took the topic of rehan again i read only WU of that particular episode,where rahul talked about rehan is engaging,so i hope rehan will come to straighten up pihu,
raya50-50 thumbnail
i think when priya was in the hospital for those 7 years all the ladies in the KM are affected by some hazardous radiation

pihu forgot who is her mother,what she did for her happiness,
and her mind is fluctuating with priya and juhi

first she insulted  priya in that kitchen scene with priya,suhani,pihu and juhi,(at that time she gave preference to juhi ),

after that she insulted juhi in that chocolate scene with priya and when she gave preference at that khada/kada whatever it is

after that she ate  that sweet when juhi emotionally blackmailed her,

and juhi forgot what is the meaning of friendship, who is her real daughter,who is peehu's real mother,who is priya and how priya helped her by giving her a job in her hubby's company,

Thank god priya was in hostpital fortunately,otherwise she would have suffered

p.s(don't tell me priya also forget who is her daughter she taking care of suhani over pihu,since suhani is like a guest in KM ,priya has the responsibility to taking care of her guest,priya is doing her duty)

raya50-50 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zeenathsheikh8

Exactly what i thought, but i think pihu is like this coz of her misunderstanding that Priya loved Ashwin & cheated Ram😡, so when she gets to know the truth then i think she will surely want to kill herself for thinking this way😡

yes, she will kill herself,but before that all were killed by her,after  she changed no one will be there for her
raya50-50 thumbnail
after this long long discussion everybody can uderstand what the viewers exatly want, 
raya always to be a  team for solving the problems,

no more seperation please.😭

we want strong priya who was ready to face anything,and ready to tolerate any type of insult in that custody of peehu matter she said " i have seperated peehu for 5 years from her dad,she should not spend her rest of the lifetime without her mother,but unfortunately god seperated mother and daughters when they actually need her presense and guidance,

i came to know that,in history one trusted maid had great influence on a princess who grew up without maternal influence in her childhood home,that maid symbolises the negative qualities that poisons mind,

if we listen to others opinion and judgements and not use our judgement logically we could lose ourselves and end up choosing wrong path

so priya shouldnot leave from her house,to save her princess from external forces, which spoil her mind, and to straighten up her,raya to be together always,