Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: pancakes

Hi Guys

I am PC

Priyanka chopra? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Btw nisha do we have to give our section this Sunday ?  Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Priyanka chopra? ðŸ˜² ðŸ¤£

lol no its from my username
Homeslice thumbnail
Hi Tanya, Afrin, PC :D
@Roshini, no you are supposed to submit your entries on the 1st or before. If you are done early PM it to the NL account :)
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^Thanks even i was confused about the submission date :)
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pancakes

lol no its from my username

What's your full name ? ðŸ˜›
.Chashmish. thumbnail
@boss : thanks for clearing ðŸ˜ƒ
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

What's your full name ? ðŸ˜›

my name is maliha 
Afrin_RaqBhi thumbnail
^6 nice to meet u
Im Afrin
GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Completed (20-31)

Technical: The directors are doing a good job. Surbhi needs a new stylist and if she does not have one, she needs one. Pronto. The rest of the cast is alright with their outfits. Sets were nice, the dance sequence was good too after a long time, good job choreographers.

Characters suddenly behaving out of characters is a hindrance that needs to be overcome => Writers and directors need to work on that.

Story: Story has picked up pace and this week was thoroughly enjoyable. I am liking that they are balancing the clashes with the tender moments of the all the leads. It helps balance the equation and does not give the viewers a headache. Tannu is back, Haseena and Razia are schemeing, Asad, Razia and Haider have thrown the gauntlet. Gaffur has found his daughter and is at the risk of losing them both. Too much going on.😆

Can you please know when to stop with the stupid AsYa fights? They start well, but then the writers get carried away. I am at a loss why Zoya needs to keep harping on about how she is always right. Kiddish much?

Acting: Raqesh is getting into the element of the character,eye contact is so much better, voice modulation and pitching needs more work. Surbhi needs to tone down a bit. Mohit has been phenomenal with the change in expressions. Alkaji and Tejji are the reason I am so hooked on these last few weeks. The rest of senior actors haven't had much chance to display their talent these last few weeks. Rest of the younger cast oscillate between good and bad.

Overall: The episodes in the last couple weeks have been hit and miss. We saw some excellent scenes with great execution and some very dry, very okayish scenes too. With Gaffur knowing who his lost daughter is and also having to work against Haider and Razia's open challenges, it will be interesting to see how the drama unfolds next.

QH should now be renamed as "Kissa of jaals and chaals"

Numerical Rating: 8.5/10
Edited by QueenOfMyCastle - 10 years ago