Frequent Posters

.LilGreenRobot. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
RES .. 

Gonna start doing summary from 20th in a bit ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

------ Edited ------

Summary 20-24..

*Gaffur visits the mental institution where Tanveer is admitted and she tells him she knows everything about her daughter; but she will only tell him everything if her demands are met. Gaffur doesn't give in and is tensed thinking about what she said.

*Asad, Zoya, Dilshad and Badi-bi set up a plan to expose Razia but fail. However, Rashid records Gaffur's confession on Zoya's phone when he visits the room asking for forgiveness saying he agrees to whatever punishment they get. Rashid tries his best to show them the phone but all attempts fail. Asad announces that he will be taking over the company because his father is physically unable to and also announces that Gaffur is resigning shocking both Razia and Gaffur. Asad organizes a party in the change of duty and says he has a surprise announcement which will be revealed in the party. Rashid manages to write on a piece of paper asking Zoya to check her phone but the paper ends up with Razia. She checks Zoya's phone and hears Gaffur's confession and thinks that they will be announcing his crime.

*Najma is tensed about Nikhat's current state but carries on ignoring her. Haseena succeeds in her plans to prove Nikhat mad. Asad invites Najma for the party and asks for Nikhat to come as well but Haseena poisons Najma's mind asking her not to take Nikhat to the party as she will embarrass them further.

*Haider and Humeira share romantic and passionate moments together. Humeira finally gives into her emotions and confesses that she likes Haider. Haider is happy that he is succeeding in his plan. 

*Haider confronts Gaffur about the gudiya factory raaz. He confesses that he knows the crimes he committed together with Razia. He tells Gaffur that 17 years ago, not only did a body get burnt in the factory, but ruined his parents lives too as they were the owners of the factory. Haider reveals that his father died due to bankruptcy after the loss of the factory. He vows to send Gaffur to jail and ruin Humeira's life. Gaffur is tensed and guilty but is determined to stop Haider from ruining Humeira's life.

*Gaffur is guilty about the crimes he has committed and tells Razia that sooner or later everything will be out in the open and because they are the culprits; they will surely be punished. He says that whatever punishment they get will be less than what they deserve after what they have done.

Edited by .LilGreenRobot. - 10 years ago
ShwetzQH thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Made the rubric! :)
Tried to make it least bias as possible by excluding things that are opinionated (ie. Story? Plot? Concept?) and kept it more towards the development of the plot, the creative logic behind the story, and the freshness of the concept.

The scale is from 1-5, I tried to keep it pretty basic but do let me know if there's anything you guys feel I should add! :)
ShwetzQH thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
The second column is for the score (1-5) and the third column is for additional comments.
ShwetzQH thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh by the way, this is Shweta, I'm just on my PMing account. Forgot I didn't log out.
Homeslice thumbnail
@Shweta So far so good! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow everyone has also started ๐Ÿ˜†
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will be the most lazy one ๐Ÿ˜†  My entry will most probably  the last one , my friends have experience of my laziness   ๐Ÿคฃ 
Btw are we like directly gonna start NL or there will be a little introduction  by team ? I mean I have seen NL of diff forum , so was just curious if things are same here ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
..Shweta.. thumbnail
Awkward moment when you are hardcore dancing to K3G music with earplugs on and your parents walk in on you. 
Like please don't judge me for jamming to You Are My Soniya, I choose to enjoy the little (and over a decade old) things in live.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Double post ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคข Edited by Riya.S.007 - 10 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Haila alll started๐Ÿคฃ I still didn't watch last weeks epi. Ho gaya kalyan๐Ÿ˜†

^^^^^^ Andrew Garfield. *dead*

Rivs congrats on bcming sizzlerz