Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANGELICEYES thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
No doubt it will be the continuation of 24th and peak of drama..
Minionite thumbnail
Pushing up. Second part of the drama. 
Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Saw precap on mute...OTtness at its pic. Daya killing another person and the chase series continue. I am having a gut feeling I might miss this part
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So CIDians YSPT ke liye ready ho?
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I won't watch this unless you all give it 2.5 and above but still. ...what will annoy me the most - Daya crying more than what he cried in AKI. 😡 I'll take him off my dp if he cries today and you all should tell me this.
Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vis get ready to have a Adi sir solo DP... possibly I will be missing it too... But when I am at home I tend to switch on Sony at 10 on Fridays and Saturdays...
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just Loved Boating sequence Boat war of Abhijeet sir And Purvi... It as soo Greatly performed,...Awesome stunt, with so much speed of water and in turbulent water...👍🏼

Sonali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Okay Vis I am happy to inform that you need not change your DP... But the episode was not really great.. The bat thingy by Salunkhe sir was utter non-sense. Daya sir made me feel more odd by his undue concern towards Shreya... The hotel scene after the find Shreya made me extremely uncomfortable, a major turn off of this episode. I could sit through the episode only because of one man... Sr. Insp. Abhijeet... I was having a feeling since beginning about the culprit and Abhijeet forging his anger towards Daya. Abhi-Daya diamond scene was really good, their friendship always reaches the heart... Abhijeet disguise scene and Shayarana andaaz was just mind-blowing loved it. Purvi's smiles were really cute, she always impresses me with her switch on-switch off acting. One moment she was blushing shy begam and second moment she becomes a fearless CID officer.  Shreya aka Jhanvi is a decent actress but she always puts me off with her screams, She adds that Soap Operaish feel to her acting. I can understand the pain of hitting a bullet but She is a CID officer, she needs to have some kind of endurance. Anyways I loved Adi sir's expression towards the last dialogue when Daya says "kisi par toh bharosa karna hi padta hai" and his last line was just too hilariously good "Main toh philosophy jhaad raha tha"

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sonali.

Okay Vis I am happy to inform that you need not change your DP... But the episode was not really great.. The bat thingy by Salunkhe sir was utter non-sense. Daya sir made me feel more odd by his undue concern towards Shreya... The hotel scene after the find Shreya made me extremely uncomfortable, a major turn off of this episode. I could sit through the episode only because of one man... Sr. Insp. Abhijeet... I was having a feeling since beginning about the culprit and Abhijeet forging his anger towards Daya. Abhi-Daya diamond scene was really good, their friendship always reaches the heart... Abhijeet disguise scene and Shayarana andaaz was just mind-blowing loved it. Purvi's smiles were really cute, she always impresses me with her switch on-switch off acting. One moment she was blushing shy begam and second moment she becomes a fearless CID officer.  Shreya aka Jhanvi is a decent actress but she always puts me off with her screams, She adds that Soap Operaish feel to her acting. I can understand the pain of hitting a bullet but She is a CID officer, she needs to have some kind of endurance. Anyways I loved Adi sir's expression towards the last dialogue when Daya says "kisi par toh bharosa karna hi padta hai" and his last line was just too hilariously good "Main toh philosophy jhaad raha tha"

Same review from me 😛
I love Abhijeet sir 😳 He is too much naughty 😆 Last scene where he gives example of Chitrole, is just hilarious. 😆😆
The episode is not so bad what i expected. 😆😆 But that doesn't mean its very good episode. But its okay, Few scenes r really wonderful while few r totally nonsense. Sonali already mentioned all.
Edited by debasree04 - 10 years ago