Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: iluvOriginals

guys dont u think carenzo is giving competition to klaroline

Carenzo is somehow making me forget Klaroline. If not Klaroline then Carenzo anyday. 

Pleaseee JP, can you hear our plea????? ðŸ˜­
TVD-IANcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤣🤣
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVD-IANcrazy

🤣🤣

🤣
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey.
anyone here?
I'm Lekha and I'm new to the forum

Klaroline.Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The Originals' Joseph Morgan on Klaus's 'Crazy and Irrational' Return and Why He's 'Proud' of the Show's Passionate Fandom

So, as you know, despite the fact that Caroline (Candice Accola) and Klaus have not interacted since season 5 of TVD, the "Klaroline" fandom is still booming and easily among the most vocal and passionate of the general TVD/Originals fan base. What do you make of that? And would you say Klaus still thinks of Caroline? 

I feel like they'd have a lot to talk about now that she has turned off her humanity.
I think he'd probably be able to offer her some advice, some good advice. Because you know, he was the one who got Stefan to turn off his humanity back in season 3 [of TVD]. He's an expert at putting walls up and shutting off his feelings. I think he'd definitely be able to help her. 

In terms of if he still thinks about her, I wouldn't be surprised. I think he knows ... there's a lot of stuff that Klaus doesn't vocalize. He keeps his cards pretty close to the chest, and a lot of that is because he doesn't trust anyone - really, truly trust them - with his feelings, and so a lot of things to do with his daughter and past romances, you know, I think he plays it pretty close and doesn't reveal ... so, yeah, I mean, I don't know. 

The truth is, whatever happens with those characters - if, indeed anything does ever happen - it's sort of beyond my control, but I know it's in good hands with the writers, and I trust them to take the characters wherever they need to be and to further the story best. 

The one thing that I am really proud of is ... however the fans feel - especially the fans of that ship, of Caroline and Klaus - however they feel about how everything has gone so far, they're incredibly passionate about the characters and they're constantly opinionated about what's happening and what should and shouldn't happen, and I feel like that's good. Then we're doing our jobs, you know? People are talking about the show and about these characters and have really strong opinions about them. 

All of the different fans of the show have different opinions about what people should be doing and who people should be with and who people should be fighting and all of that stuff, and as long as that reaction continues, then I feel like we're doing our jobs. So that makes me really proud. 

The Originals airs Mondays (8 p.m. ET) on The CW. 

Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
anyone here?
i wish one day we could all chat here abt klauroline
Echo.of.Hope thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Klauroline fans!!
i wish our couple was a cannon