ABCDesiGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

I present to everyone, my first One Shot on Jo and Maddy! I think the first one in the forum too lol ðŸ˜†

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was hot, like of course that was a given. But I just don't like that air of arrogance around her. She's one of those you know...person that knows they're good looking and that is such a turn off to me. 

But when she looked at me that day, she had hesitance and shayad shyness? 

Why was she looking different. I mean I see Jo practically everyday, but ever since that day it seemed that everything changed between us, or maybe it is just my perspective.

~~~

I know it's really weird to feel this way about...uhmm...you know who...him. But I can't help myself. 

We def had a moment. 

I know we did cause I usually I'm very attentive to these things. I mean I can tell when a guy seems interested in me or wants to ask me out. 

Well usually. 

In Maddy's case... damn idk.

Ughh.

I hate these feelings. Its breaking my wall... that I have built around me. 

But I can't stop thinking about the looks he gave me that day...it was filled with so much concern and care and...love

With these thoughts two people that are supposedly, "polar apart" went into deep slumber...where there was less complications and just simple answers to their restlessness...LOVE 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like and Comments below ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha_Kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wow yr