Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i want to know who is the writer - Vignesh going bad to worse - doing medical to the staffs totally cheap way - why company want to know our health problems - too fishy - won't the workers question the boss😒

Suba and Asoak oh what a characters - he is a married man afraid to go home - parents are blaming Suba and Mathi

Suba moving too fast need to slow it down and examine her life - she acts like no hard feelings between for Asoak - maybe she was in dream life with him - how a person act like this - no sad feelings just like that - director needs to pay attenting to peoples emotions

another annoying character - i don't know her name - Bharathi's neighbour girl🤣

Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Vijay thanks for the update. Ughhh this vignesh is so disgusting. I think maha should quit the job soon. Why can't he leave them alone. 😡

I am worried about maha and Bharati. What's Shubha's deal? I think she needs to give her marriage another chance. She is behaving like a brat.Edited by Akafan - 10 years ago
vijay_sr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

another annoying character - i don't know her name - Bharathi's neighbour girl🤣

Thatz Gossip girl "Sushila"
  Edited by vijay_sr - 10 years ago
vijay_sr thumbnail
day by day itz getting worst than other serials in vijay tv.🤪..

serials2010 thumbnail
Hmmm- why did they have to cheapen Vignesh's character to this level? He is stooping to new lows.
Subha needs to wake up - sad that Mathi's daughter is behaving this way.  Very immature - also she has no business thinking of a relationship with the other chap (don't know his name) when she isn't even divorced yet - she clearly does not have the mental maturity for any kind of relationship, she needs to stop and think before it is too late.

The new girl - Sushila is annoying and likely to cause trouble for Bharati and Maha.

Does anyone know if Janani's character is likely to come back?  I miss seeing Kalyani on screen.  Her's was one of the most natural characters in the serial.
AlishaGal thumbnail
From what I saw in the full promo Susheela is another culprit..I guess Susheela is  having crush on Bharathy and with her own force trying to separate Bharathi and Maha as what Vignesh is trying to do so..
Disgusting character this Vignesh and Susheela trying to tackle other people's wife and husband...So cheap..! ðŸ˜¡
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I highly doubt that sushila will cause any problem. She is not the one I am worried about. I might be wrong. I think it's vignesh who is the big venom. As per maha ihope she doesn't make a big deal out of this sushila thing, she needs to remember that Bharati was so supportive when she hid the job thing with her hubby
vijay_sr thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlishaGal

From what I saw in the full promo Susheela is another culprit..I guess Susheela is  having crush on Bharathy and with her own force trying to separate Bharathi and Maha as what Vignesh is trying to do so..

Disgusting character this Vignesh and Susheela trying to tackle other people's wife and husband...So cheap..! ðŸ˜¡

You are right!!!

Sushila started chasing Bharathi...😈
Vignesh chasing Maha...😈
Vicky chasing Subha...😈

For sure Director needs immediate Treatment attention in Kilpauk Hospital... Saala!!! Mood Karab kartha hai yar!!!...😡😡

avknight thumbnail
Cant believe that such an personal & intimate matter between maha and bharathi is being gossiped around.
And what kind of doctor discusses such personal info about her patient to a third person??
Put some sense to the director please.
Edited by avknight - 10 years ago