Anime

The Magical Era of Cartoon Network !!

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Many of us especially those born in the 90's would remember the magical era of Cartoon Network .. the time when Swat Cats and Jetsons were the most sci-fi wise developed toons, when you would be easily fooled into eating spinach just because Popeye grew stronger by eating it πŸ˜›
The days when if you were a group of girls you'd fight to decide who'd be Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup ..

So this thread is in a way a tribute to that golden time of Cartoons ... let's discuss the cartoons we had then like Flinstones, Jetsons, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff girls, Tom and Jerry, The mask and so on and so forth !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Samurai Jack , Dexter Laboratory , Ben ten,Power Puff girls ,Ed Edd Eddy, Jhony Bravo ,Courage the cowerdly dog
what beautiful days you made me nostalgic 😭 literally i use to pray samurai jack defeat aku & get back to his home πŸ˜† & me my brother still call each other dd dexter πŸ˜† why we grow up so quick 😭
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly !!!! And the resemblance between Powerpuff Girls' professor and Samurai was surprising πŸ˜› .. and the curiosity to see the face of Powerpuff Girls' mayor's assistant !!

I really liked Samurai Jack and Dexter .. and swat cats too .. and I'm sure weall aatleast omce sang "I'm popeye the sailor man ..." πŸ˜† ... I really miss that time of CN ... amd its changed so much now .. none of these cartoons really catch my attention anymore now.
jodah thumbnail

mojo jojo 🀣 i want to go back in those days is there a time machine πŸ˜†
BornThisWay thumbnail
I miss all those cartoons so much...😭
Bhavanab thumbnail
And what abou 'him'??? I always felt this HIM looks like a gal but its name is HIM πŸ˜†

I remember .. there was this episode in Dexter .. in which a kid looking like Dexter gets exchanged with Dexter in a supermarket ... and surprisingly both end up in the dream families πŸ˜› .. and the families don't even realise !! I loved that episode ..

And Johnny Bravo ?? I liked him πŸ˜†
jodah thumbnail

who can forget johnny πŸ˜† & his pick up lines πŸ˜† bravo bravo πŸ˜†
Bhavanab thumbnail
Exactly πŸ˜†.. And we can't forget Scooby Dooby Doo also πŸ˜› ... I liked that toon a lot especially Shaggy ..
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
miss them so much... in those days... cartoon network cartoons are... don't wanna comment even🀒
i specially miss dexter's labratory, scooby dooby doo loved those series so much...😳
jodah thumbnail
this thread made me nostalgic πŸ˜­