Thank you so much reshu!!
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

Thank you so much shikha!
He he yeah I'll try my best on that! loll
thank you!!!!

Ooo goody! You'll be utterly pleased with the season finale of this one!

No problem 🤗
When are you open for requests? 😳

Oh really? Now I'm so damn excited for the season finale!! I just hope that Rob doesn't lose the war. And god that Jaffrey is such an intolerable bas***d (excuse my language) but ugh I can't stand that boy!! And even though they are scary as shit, hoping to see more of the white walkers!! 

P.S. Starting episode 4 :D

Edit: Oh Sam! I just finished Episode 4. And what the heck? Jaffrey is worse than a bas***d!! I can't even find the right words to describe him 🤢🤢 He was humiliating Sansa in court but thank God Torien came and saved her. I'm liking Torien more and more now!! And he is so bloody smart!! And oh No!! Arya is going to be taken away by that Lannister Daddy  And Daddy Lannister also found out that she is a girl. Her cover is blown man!! And I hope those soldiers don't kill off the illegitimate son of the previous Berathian King (forgot his name). And ughhh 'Little Finger' has the freaking nerve to go to Lady stark and tell her that he "has loved her since he was a boy and fate has given them a second chance" when he himself was the one who betrayed Ned Stark 😡😡 And also, I hope Lady Stark doesn't fall into his trap when he offered to give back her daughters in return of that blonde Lannister guy. Uff Game of Thrones is getting so interesting!! 
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MischiefManaged

No problem🤗
When are you open for requests?😳

Oh really? Now I'm so damn excited for the season finale!! I just hope that Rob doesn't lose the war. And god that Jaffrey is such an intolerable bas***d (excuse my language) but ugh I can't stand that boy!! And even though they are scary as shit, hoping to see more of the white walkers!!

P.S. Starting episode 4 :D

Edit: Oh Sam! I just finished Episode 4. And what the heck? Jaffrey is worse than a bas***d!! I can't even find the right words to describe him🤢🤢He was humiliating Sansa in court but thank God Torien came and saved her. I'm liking Torien more and more now!! And he is so bloody smart!! And oh No!! Arya is going to be taken away by that Lannister DaddyAnd Daddy Lannister also found out that she is a girl. Her cover is blown man!! And I hope those soldiers don't kill off the illegitimate son of the previous Berathian King (forgot his name). And ughhh 'Little Finger' has the freaking nerve to go to Lady stark and tell her that he "h.as loved her since he was a boy and fate has given them a second chance" when he himself was the one who betrayed Ned Stark 😡😡And also, I hope Lady Stark doesn't fall into his trap when he offered to give back her daughters in return of that blonde Lannister guy.Uff Game of Thrones is getting so interesting!!

I am very slow on galleries and stuff. But tell me your request. I'll send it to you via pm.

Omg robb stark! Just wait and watch! Haha!
Joffery!! Ufff! hate that jerk. And did you see Sansa? Omg that girl!

No worries! Arya's gonna get away! I loved the convo between tywin and her. He he.
No no that freaky melisandre's gonna do a little something with gendry.
Little finger always lover only catelyn. He could go to any heights to get her. He even becomes a lord later on. See catelyn's sister lysa always loved him since childhood but for little finger it was always cat like till death.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
gorgeous creations☺️
RR stuffs r mindblowingg❤️
pls do pm me wen u update😳
Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey remember u took my req back but then u went offline..r u gonna do it now?thanx
Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishu3003

gorgeous creations☺️

RR stuffs r mindblowingg❤️
pls do pm me wen u update😳

Thank you sooo much! 😃

Okay I will for sure. sorry!
Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotimeena

hey remember u took my req back but then u went offline..r u gonna do it now?thanx

Ooo I think so. Actually my previous gallery got closed as I was highly inactive due to my board exams.
And I lost your pm. Sorry! Tell me your request again so I can send it to you soon. I am free this month so I can make it this time.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Targaryen-gal

I am very slow on galleries and stuff. But tell me your request. I'll send it to you via pm.
Lol I don't have a request per se. I was just gonna suggest you to make something on the Game of Thrones or The Originals 😳

Omg robb stark! Just wait and watch! Haha! Uff! Is he gonna be the one sitting on the iron throne? 😕 As long as he gets revenge and justice for his father, then I'm fine :D

Joffery!! Ufff! hate that jerk. And did you see Sansa? Omg that girl! I know right! I hated her in season one because she was shown so shallow and such but now I greatly sympathize with her. Poor girl 

No worries! Arya's gonna get away! I loved the convo between tywin and her. He he. Yippieee!! Arya is such a "bindaas" girl. Totally love her 😳
No no that freaky melisandre's gonna do a little something with gendry. Oh no!! I hope it's nothing too brutal 
Little finger always lover only catelyn. He could go to any heights to get her. He even becomes a lord later on. See catelyn's sister lysa always loved him since childhood but for little finger it was always cat like till death. OMFG!! Totally gobsmacked!! 

Jyotimena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for d req bt pls correcj 7 to 4..i do make sherlock sigs..just a suggestion.thanx
Targaryen-gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyotimeena

thanx for d req bt pls correcj 7 to 4..i do make sherlock sigs..just a suggestion.thanx

Omg I did a horrible mistake. Sorry. I'll see what I can do about it.
Have the Indian channels aired sherlock yet?