FF : The Future Of The Voice #4 (Final Parts PAGE 37) 31/1

Posted: 10 years ago

The Future Of The VOICE Thread 4

Congratulations & Celebrations !

The Future Of The Voice has reached its 4th thread and for me, this is one of my biggest achievement as a non-expert writer ! πŸ˜³

Taking this opportunity to thank each and everyone of you, the active and silent followers of FOV ! Thanks a lot ! This huge success would not happen without all of your supports and endless love for this story ! πŸ€— β€οΈ

Please support me and pour your love continuously until the final countdown of FOV ! I hope I won't disappoint any of you in return ! πŸ˜³

- Thank You -

❀️ πŸ€— β€οΈ

The Short Spoiler / A Quick Shadow of the thread :

There was a time when I gave up life,
There was a time when Arpita was everything for me,
There was a time I hardly interact with my family and kids,
But now, there has been always time to love, to be loved and to be happy.

She...

She came silently, never less like an angel,
She immersed me in her beautiful heart,
She had tons of reasons to cry,
But who knows before she cries, I was meant to carve a smile on her face.

When everything seems to be alright,
It was my turn to be tested,
She,
She had everything back in her life,
Her son, her sources of happiness,
But fate has again fixed something else for her,
She forgot everything and almost living a life like a baby.

Aarti,
Here I promise you,

I promise you that,
I'll be your love, forever,
I'll give you tremendous happiness and reasons to smile,
I'll be your lover days and nights,
I'll be your everything...

Just that you have to come back, love ! 

Come back !" he closed his eyes in pain.

She had her arms around him, dropping a kiss on his forehead,

"I'm back... I'm back, Yash !"

Your love,
Your support,
Your nature,
Our kids,
Our entire family,
And with God's blessings,

I'm back my love...

I'm yours and you are mine... 

They had an eyelock and soon, landed on the bed, together... ☺️  

Spoiler Ends ! πŸ˜† 

Chalo, you'll have the dose soon ! πŸ˜†

I hope you love the spoiler, even though I know it's sort of bakwaas thingy.. πŸ˜† It's a short shadow of this thread... Probably, it is reaching to the end ! πŸ˜³

Hit Like & Show Your Love ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

PART 30 : 3rd Post

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago

INDEX

Part 30 : Page 1

Part 31 : Page 12
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889737&TPN=12

Part 32 : Page 20

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889737&TPN=20

Part 33 : Page 28

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889737&TPN=28

Last Parts
(Part 34 and Part 35 ) : Page 37

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3889737&TPN=37

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 9 years ago

πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€—

Hit A LIKE at the main post ! πŸ˜³

Recap : Aman made his entry in the SM and danced with Aarti.. Aarti didn't recognized him.. 

Part 30

After he had stopped dancing and singing, he gave Aarti a gentle soothing hug as he had missed her so very much. Feeling completely uncomfortable with the hug, Aarti broke the hug and her eyes immediately caught Yash who is wearing wide smiles on his face.

"Aarti... Main hoon Aman ! Yaad nahin kya ??" Aman asked calmly.

"Aman... Kaun ho tum ??" Aarti questioned him confusingly. Aman was flabbergasted and almost sank when she asked who he is.

------

Aman laughed with a thought that Aarti was actually kidding with him. Someone he had known for more than years could not have easily forgotten him and that too Aarti... That's too impossible !

"Eyy... Aarti ! Stop kidding yaar... I know ..." Aarti jerked his hands away from her shoulders and rushed towards Yash. Reading Priyanka's pale face, Yash realized that there's something not right and it could be that Aman not knowing about Aarti's amnesia. 

Aarti hugged Yash and clutched his shirt tightly when Aman approached her once again. Yash was clueless where to bring all this to a stop ! Aarti would definitely know that there's something wrong with herself if Aman keep asking her whether she could remember or know who him is. Without stretching any second, he signalled Priyanka to pull him away from Aarti and try to get him out of his current point.

"Priyanka... what are you doing ?? Don't stop me from asking her... She's purposely saying and doing that ! Priyanka..." Aman expressed his dissatisfaction all the way when Priyanka was dragging him out of Scindia Mansion. 

"Who is that, Yash ?? I was dumbstruck and nearly paralyzed when he pulled me for the dance. I was eyeing you but you looked happy ! You made me confused actually... Do you know who's that ?? I mean.. Aman ? Anyway, you are not angry na with me ? I swear I know nothing about the guy... Priyanka may bring him to create rift between us ! I don't know anything except the fact that I love you !" Aarti continuously mumbled to Yash and finally burst into tears while hugging Yash from his back. πŸ˜­

"Heeyy... Come here ! Relax... There's nothing wrong in failing to recognize him ! After all, he came back after so much years... He's your very dear friend... ! Relax... I think you should talk to him more... you'll know him ! Waisey, heart recognizes heart, hain na ? Don't worry !" Yash turned him to face her and pull her in for a warm hug. She seemed to be too shocked. 

"Tell you a thing... Get to the room and have a good bed rest for a while ! We'll have a cricket game later... And you need to be double energized for that ! Okay ?? Go now !" Yash changed the topic as fast as he could and Aarti couldn't denies more and she starts walking to the room while busy thinking. πŸ˜•

As soon as Aarti disappeared from the living room, everyone couldn't stop creating chaos by flooding Yash's mind with questions. Yash explained to everyone not to make a big issue about this. Aman may not know about Aarti's current state. For now, they should be careful regarding Aarti's health as she's getting better and healed with time and Priyanka herself confirmed that the day is not far away when everyone can breathe in relief with the fact that Aarti is back to her normal state.

"We should give her non-stop love, care and encouragement as well as motivation and remember not to spark worries and confusion on her about anything ! She shall be more relaxed and happy... That will be better for her and everyone ! We should be ONE in this mission... Right ?" Yash sounded strict but yet he looked calm. Everyone agreed and Yash asked them to prepare for the game in the afternoon. πŸ˜Š

"Priyanka... !" Aman shouts as he was dragged to the place they parked their car.

"Stop shouting Aman ! I know you are furious with Aarti's behaviour but she's not alright ! If you shouts at her even for thousands of time that you are her good friend, there's gonna be no effect on her...  She won't know who you are !" Priyanka said as tears started wetting her face. She observed Aman's expression. He looked confused and gave her an unbelievable look. πŸ˜²

"What do you mean, Priyanka ? What do you mean ?" Aman shakes her shoulder. 

"Remember yesterday I couldn't come back home as I've to treat a patient... I've even said that the patient has loose lots of blood and that she's suffering from trauma which leads her to further suffer of amnesia. Woh koi aur nahi... Humara Aarti hi hain !" Priyanka broke down. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Aman reversed a few steps before collapsing down due to severe shock which he can't ever accepted, "Aarti... Aarti... is suffering amnesia ? Matlab... that means this is the reason she didn't recognized me... Oh god ! Yeh kya ho raha hai ?" he joined Priyanka. Both of them weep while they were tightly bound with each other in a hug. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

"Tumhari chehra dekhar, I don't have the courage to inform you about Aarti... I'm forced to hide about Aarti from you but I didn't know it will be too fast for you to know the truth... I'm so sorry !" Priyanka continued crying while cupping his face. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

After some time, both of them calm down, "Priyanka.. Aarti... Aarti thik ho jayenge na ? Woh bhi bohot jal hai na ? Tell me.. she'll get well soon na ?" Aman focused her eyes. πŸ˜•

Priyanka smiled slightly and nodded, "Haan Aman... Her health has showed improvement and there's nothing to worry much... She'll gain her memory soon..." Priyanka revealed the happy news to him. Aman smiled, hugged and thanked her for everything she had done in this short time. They were then interrupted with a call from Yash. "Priyanka... How's Aman ? Did you reveal anything about Aarti to him ? Shall I be there ?" Yash asked in panic. πŸ˜•

"He's fine but still very sad after the revelation about Aarti... Don't worry ! He needs some time to calm down... If you don't mind.. We'll come back here after a few hours... And please don't worry much about us... Go and look after Aarti... She needs you the most always !" Priyanka clarified. πŸ˜Š

"You sure na ? I hope everything will be fine soon... See you later ! Take care and please be safe..." Yash said.

"Yes, I'm sure ! Okay... you too ! Bye !" Priyanka cuts the call and they left SM.

-------

As Aarti rested her body against the bed's headboard, she deepened her face in a small square pillow while all the questions keep ringing in her head. She tried to think whether it has been always her who keeps on forgetting things in her life or is it she meant to be facing such problems in her life. πŸ˜•

Her mind races but comes up blank again and again. She simply doesn't know who is Aman. And there's another issue that is bothering her right now... Where is he ?? Where is Yash when he is supposed to be here calming her down ? πŸ˜• She exhaled as she pulled the blanket to cover herself as she wanted to doze off for a while. 

Soon, she lied with her eyes closed and she snores like she never did. Just as she felt like she was floating on a swimming pool , alive, she sits up straight on her bed ! She raised both of her hands and glances over them as she spotted she was actually sweating... 😲 She shuts her eyes quickly  and try to remember whether she had dreamed, but she hoped if she did, she didn't blankly forgot what she dreamt. πŸ˜•

She pressed her palm on her face and suddenly, there's a face popped in her eyes, maybe she's getting clue for what she had dreamt just now. Aman... Aman... Right it's him ! She hugged herself tightly by putting her forehead on her knee. And a black and white moving picture flashed in her mind... πŸ˜•

She saw Aman right in front of her and they looked friendliest ever and there were no any tension between them. 😲 It seems she had known him for so long.  She refused to allow her mind to continually flash all the pictures in her brainbox. πŸ˜• She seemed to be more terrified and yet confused why she didn't even recognize him in the reality but in the dream or in the reflections of her mind. 

Sudden wind gushes on her right side causing her to shiver slightly. Her eyes roamed around the room and they caught Yash's cupboard. The doors of the cupboard were opened and she fought with her laziness to shut them. As she was about to shut them tightly, her eyes teared automatically and her mouth was covered with her palms, she took a photo out somewhere from Yash's shirt pocket, and her hands couldn't stop shaking when she saw there was Aman and her hugging each other  in the picture. 😲 Surprised with the fact that her so called dream or her mind's reflection is true, she quickly keep the photo back to its place when she felt someone was approaching the room. πŸ˜•

Before she could run back to the bed to pretend she's sleeping, there were strong arms tightened around her belly. Immediate heat conquered her rosy cheeks and millions of butterflies start filling up her stomach. 😳 Aww... she is used to the way Yash treats her whenever she's alone and that had always let her to put aside her problems. πŸ˜³

"Hmm.. sweetheart... have you rested ?" Yash asked her after inhaling the strawberry scent of Aarti. πŸ˜³

Aarti was not sure either to nod or shook her head. As she wanted to reply him, she had contrast tingles and goose bumps as Yash trailed some wet kisses from her right ear to the nape of her neck. β˜ΊοΈ

"Tension ? I know you must have think a lot while I'm away just now... Don't worry much ! You'll know Aman very soon !" Yash said in a husky tone. πŸ˜³

Aarti quickly adjust herself so that she could see her Yash's face. "You sure ? I mean are you hiding something from me ?"  πŸ˜• 

Yash's face turned a bit serious. "Has she saw the photo ? And yeah... why she's here, near my wardrobe !?? What she's doing here ??" Yash build so many thoughts in his mind. πŸ˜² πŸ˜•

He closed his eyes, refreshing his mind and deleting all the negative thoughts in her mind. Pulling her legs is the final thing he can do to divert her mind. πŸ˜‰

He made a few steps forward, causing Aarti's back to lean against the wardrobe. He changed his total mood into a quite sad one, his brows knit together as he concentrated his eyeballs on her eyes. She seemed to be surprised and then, drowned in Yash's shiny brown eyes. 😳 He holds her tightly to him and continually stared into her eyes, "Yes... sadly I have hide something from you, Aarti ! 😲 And I can't tell you what is that !" he replied, causing Aarti to swallow the lump in her throat. πŸ˜² 

Yash left her behind as he knew Aarti herself will stop him from going. πŸ˜† "What's that ? I really want to know... Please !" Aarti's eyes almost dwelled with waters and that's weakening Yash. He doesn't mean to stress her with anything. 

"You want to know ? Then I'll tell you... Actually... Actually... Hmm.. Aarti... I have known the reason... I've known the reason why we keep romancing each other and I think you should know too... πŸ˜† That's what I've hide from you actually up to date !" Yash started with a serious tone and later, he could only giggled when he finished uttering what he had to utter. πŸ˜† He quickly grabbed his red towel and dropped a kiss on Aarti's forehead, "I want to take a shower... Please think about the issue I've hide from you ! πŸ˜† Love you !" Yash confessed, leaving confused Aarti behind. πŸ˜›

Aarti slammed her head but yet could not stop smiling with Yash's gestures. πŸ˜† He's the naughtiest ever person she had ever known in her life. πŸ˜† Of course, they keep romancing each other because they love each other deeply and passionately. β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜‰

Aarti then thought of ironing Yash's clothes. While she was ironing, she gets worried and restless again about what happened just now in the living room. Her mind was getting chaos and too packed with the matter. Too lost in the deep thought, she didn't remember what she was doing. 😲 Vidhi who was on the way to their room spotted Aarti was lost in her thoughts and that she puts the iron and the clothes on an idle. πŸ˜²

"Aarti ! Which planets are you in now hun ? Concentrate on your work... You nearly get the clothes burnt !" 😲 Vidhi said in an angry tone while handling those clothes and iron in her hands. She calmed herself down once she glanced at Aarti's depressed expression. She knelled down and held Aarti's hands in hers.

"Aarti... I'm sorry ! I don't mean to scold you... Lekin, zyada mat soccho ! I know what's playing in your mind but don't think much... Leave all that to God ! 😊 He'll solve all your problems... 😊 And now, you got to be fresh as mummy ji is doing a prayer in one hour time and then, we'll have a cricket game... πŸ˜‰ Your choti raja and ranis seemed to be so excited... πŸ˜ƒ They are getting ready... And I'll iron these clothes and get them done for you..." Vidhi said, taking Yash sport attires and Aarti's churidaar with her. πŸ˜Š

Vidhi's words had made Aarti smile and excited for the day. She quickly grabbed her bathing suit and peeped in the bathroom. 😲 Yash who was surprised with Aarti's sudden presence in the bathroom stayed calm in the bath tub so that Aarti wouldn't know he's there. πŸ˜† He guessed she must have forgotten that he is in the bathroom and that he shouldn't let off the chance of romancing her with the thought to make her calmer since she was too confused and worried about Aman. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

While Aarti was completely blinded from Yash, she easily starts to pin off her saree slowly with Yash in her mind. 😳 After a few seconds, she has a heartfelt that her half naked body is being ogled and scanned from bottom to up by a familiar pair of eyes. πŸ˜† Her stomach begins to twist and exhilarate as she felt her body has started to burn. "He's here" 🀒 Aarti flushed in red and when she turned, she found herself sticking against the wall in a quick snap of fingers and that her Mr. DDD's face was inches away from hers. β˜ΊοΈ 

Aarti kept her sparkled eyes firmly planted on his wet face and she was slowly falling in those sexy eyes of Yash. He's simply sexy and electrifying muscular man. πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ Her heart was pounding hard in her chest when Yash relaxed her head against the wall and his arms reached for her belly.  He tried seducing her by making some simple moves like drawing circles at her back and wetting his lips. 😳 Aarti's hand brushed his wet arms and then, they held and caressed his wet jaw and his sexy M-shaped lips. Oh, She is hypnotized with his wet look. β˜ΊοΈ 

Silence stretched between them and their gazes at each other were speaking their desires and fantasies for each other. They simply crave for their dose of love. Yash gave her a small sexy crooked grin and she took it as a signal to come forward. She brings her head forward and felt the slightly brushing of their lips. ☺️ Her heart stuttered in her chest as she felt the electric thrill running down her spine. πŸ˜³

Ignoring the thrills and chills, both of them shared a long intimate lip-lock. The kisses grow deepest in time and driving them to thirst for more. Both of them closed their eyes as they heightened the ecstasy and intimacy through the smooches. Yash's hands reached for the shower tap and twist it. Aarti was getting breathless soon and she gave a gentle push towards Yash causing him to tilt his head backward and stared at her lovingly. ☺️

Aarti inhaled some air by turning her head to her right. Yash leaned and tickle her neck with his sharp pointed nose. Aarti looked at him and Yash gave her a definite evil smirk. The smirk was telling her, "Mission completed !" πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

"Sweetheart... Didn't I told you just now that I'm getting in the bathroom for a bath ?" Yash teased her while his hands busy playing with her wet hair. Aarti gave him a disbelieved look. πŸ˜†

"Oh really ? Patha nahin.. I'm sorry ! As usual, I'm getting used in forgetting things..."  she apologized but before she said another sorry, Yash placed his long index finger on his lips. πŸ˜³

"Shhh... Don't say anything anymore. I'll kiss you more than I did just now !" 😳 Yash blackmailed her sweetly. Aarti flushed in embarrassment and feel like escaping from her most dangerous man who will drive her dhak dhak always. πŸ˜†

"Basss Yash... You continue taking shower, I'll wait for my turn !" she smiled and begins to leave. Yash caught her wrist and brought her near the mirror in the bathroom. πŸ˜³

Wrapping her from behind, Yash hissed in her ear, "Look at you sweetheart... You are too hot and sexy in this wet look... Feel like going beyond !" he chuckled and nibbled her ear. πŸ€’ β˜ΊοΈ

Aarti is growing red like tomato and she tried to free herself from Yash but failed. "I'm just kidding... Oh come on ! Tell you something hun, you don't even know how to go beyond... πŸ˜† But it's okay ! You'll know all soon... Ask maa... She'll tell you !" πŸ˜† Yash chuckled again after getting his Gayathri maa involved in this too. πŸ€£

"What going beyond hun ?? Hmm.. I'll dig mummy ji for the answer... Can I go now ?" Aarti asked. πŸ€£

"No sweetheart... I'm done with my shower... It's your turn !" Yash said, dropping a kiss on her head. Aarti smiled while he leaves. πŸ˜³

She checks the reflection of herself in the mirror. She's growing beautiful from time to time. Her scars and bruises do not mean anything anymore for her when Yash could easily lifts her emotion with his praises for her. Her head was bowed shyly as she thought of Yash's love for her. She then went for a shower. πŸ˜³

As she was busy cleaning herself, she thought of Yash and her clothes which are being ironed by Vidhi babhi. 😲 She's sure Yash is in his towel out there searching for his sport attires for the game later. πŸ˜† She quickly completed her shower and puts on her pink towel suit. 

She barged out the bathroom and there was a complete silence in the room. There is no one in the room, causing her to wonder where Yash went with his towel on. πŸ˜† When she was about to call out his name, she paused when she heard a beep from Yash's phone. She has the urge to find out who had sent Yash a message. Without wasting any second, she grabbed the phone which is on the table and found out that Yash had got a new message from Priyanka. πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘

Seeing Priyanka' name on the screen had made her burn in jealousy almost like smoke and fire all around her. πŸ˜† She read the message as it was written on the screen, "Yash... We are joining the game later... ! See yeah...". She felt like thrashing the phone in the dustbin but she managed to control somehow. Priyanka will be joining the game and the We' may refer to Aman as well. Furious with the message, she wanted to find for Yash to ask him what's happening. πŸ˜•

As she walked while her eyes fixed on the phone's screen, she bumps and then, fell onto the bed with her on top of Yash. 😳 They goggled and lost in each other's expressive eyes. Drops of water from Aarti's wet hair were non-stop falling on Yash's face while Yash comfortably held her waist. They were so glued to each other till they wouldn't want to end this silent bed romance. Yash stroked her hair which is covering her beautiful face and tucked them behind her ear. πŸ˜³

Just as he wanted to end this eye-lock with another passionate kiss, Vidhi babhi knocks the door once and opened it , she was just to have an immediate shock when her eyes widened looking at both of them romancing on the bed. 😲 πŸ€£  Both of them rose from the bed and Yash busy adjusting her sport attires while Aarti hides herself behind Yash as she was in her towel suit.  πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Vidhi giggled staring at their priceless expressions and gestures. Vidhi could only spot Aarti's eyes which are full of embarrassment. "Aarti... come here, dear !" Vidhi ordered her. πŸ˜›

"Aarti... what's the need of being too embarrassed... You are happy with Yash bhaiyya... and romancing is a good idea in making two people's love grows and brew like a hot coffee." Vidhi laughed as she handed Aarti her red churidaar.  πŸ˜³

"What she meant by brew like a hot coffee, hun ?" Aarti asked Yash. πŸ˜†

"Make it hot, sweetheart !" ☺️ πŸ˜† Yash told without thinking. When he realized what he had told her, he saw Aarti's red face. πŸ˜³

"How ??" she asked, still blushing in red. πŸ˜†

"Ask maa..." Yash winked and left. πŸ€£

"You are so boring, Yash !" Aarti shouted when she knew Yash had made her wait for another romantic kiss. πŸ˜†

-------

At the very opened and huge field, everyone starts to gear up and warm up for the game. Aarti was jumping in over excitement with the kids. The kids were requesting this and that if they win the game from their dadaji. Gayathri was hell worried of bua ji who didn't returned from the mandir since hours ago. πŸ˜•

"Mummyji... don't worry ! Bua ji has just contacted... She told she will be late as there is a long puja in the temple and asked us to continue with the game..." Vidhi make Gayathri relieved. 

Aarti who was in red churidaar was busy checking the tools for the game when suddenly someone blew in her right ear. She closed her eyes as she feel the chills at her nerves. πŸ˜³

"Looking beautiful... I don't think so I can win the game.. Hmm... put aside the idea of winning the game, I don't think so I can even play if you are in front of my eyes... Should I stay with you or take part in the game ? What say ?" Yash asked while hiding them behind the pillar. πŸ˜³

"I've said na... You are one boring guy ! There's zero in your head except for romances... πŸ˜† Now what say ??" Aarti replied naughtily while her hands playing with his shirt. πŸ˜³

"Seems like you are interested in me rather than the game ! What say ?" Yash said, nuzzling closer into her head, his thumb brushing her lips. πŸ˜³

"Yasshhh... woh dekho ! Bauji saw us !" Aarti said shockingly, pointing her finger to somewhere behind Yash. Yash's eyes widened and before he could turn around and say anything, Aarti pushed him and ran away. πŸ˜†

As she ran with her eyes focusing on Yash behind her, she bumps on Aman who was on the way to the centre of the field with Priyanka. She blinked her eyes and dared not to speak anything when she spots Aman's eyes which are sparkling with waters. Aman tried hard to control his emotion and tears, he faked a smile towards Aarti and left.  Yash walked towards the couple and gave Aman a soothing hug while Aman pours his heart to Yash about Aarti.  πŸ˜­

"Everything will be alright, Aman ! She'll be back soon... If you don't trust me, you can ask your sweetheart doctor Priyanka..." 😊 Yash consoled Aman and carved a smile on his face. Priyanka smiled, "I told you na... Trust me !" Aman smiled and they took their positions for the cricket game after brief explanation.

Aarti was restricted from taking part in the game as she's not well and Yash convinced her not to feel sad about that as he'll be winning the game. Priyanka, Aman, Ansh, Palak are placed as a team with Yash and Pratik, Pankaj, Vidhi, Paridhi and Payal in a team.

They played the game well and Yash's team was leading the board. When it is the time for the final round, Priyanka was called in to catch the ball while Pratik is assigned to hit the ball. As Pratik got ready and finally, beat the ball, Priyanka focused on the ball but as she reversed a few steps, she didn't realized that there was a danger behind her. 😲 There was a pole behind her and Yash went in the line to save her. He pushed her and that caused him to fall onto the ground. πŸ˜² 

Aarti's heart skipped a beat and she ran towards Yash. Her tears glistened and wet her face as she spotted Yash's arm was seriously wounded. 😭 Yash claimed he is fine but Aarti didn't listen to him at once. Everyone became so worried and kids have started to weep. 😭 Gayathri took Yash in the house. 

Aarti faced Priyanka with full of hatred and anger in her eyes. πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘

What do you think Aarti will say to Priyanka ?

Will Aarti ever bombard Gayathri with questions about GOING BEYOND ? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

More interesting scenes to be unfold ! πŸ˜‰ 

Hope you enjoyed the roller coaster ride ! πŸ˜† 

Hit LIKE and Do Comment ! πŸ˜ƒ

THANK YOU ! πŸ€—

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago

FOV's Readers/ PM List

Zetter
Folla
Roserosey
Maha9
Abie10
Sri_Radha
Lovely_Nikki
Caller123
RA17
Anuraksha
Sb1410
Chitsri65
MSN_Vanny
Disha_Rajdev
Yaarti.Mini
Kmfan_2
Poonamgarg
Surish
goldenmoon
pvejani
Ken309
vinnas
Melodica
Jeanpaul
Nan0102
GuruTheBest
ksen
saf24
Shashi1984
nirmalac99
Leevi05
jhillyarya
prachidalmia
taahir004
jayshu17
sara1990
*Maleena*
anshusreeja
ksfan2
rachna1970
billieberry
pvanatic
gmhatcher
cynthiagem
srilanka123
aish219
deepu59
annirogc
anithu
ishupadma
03rac08
ketki61
bmeenuu111
negha
kratzyfan
VincyAnne
sallybaby
akui1984
nusratjahan505
Saralicious
freya123
prettyji
jikky_84

*To Be Edited..

Edited by IsYaRoCHeR - 10 years ago
your 4 res hmm so mine one too darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-------------------------------unres----------------------------------------😳
Click to get the codes for this image. This cute graphic shows a funny cat face balloon bouncing across the screen. The comment reads: Just floating by to say Hi!

Click to get the codes for this image. Congratulations Purple Glitter Graphic, Congratulations Free Image, Glitter Graphic, Greeting or Meme for any profile, website or blog.

and i know you love teddys so ths ones for you Isya darling

Click to get the codes for this image. Sending You A Big Bear Hug Pink Teddy Bear, Teddy Bears, Hugs and Kisses Free Image, Glitter Graphic, Greeting or Meme for any profile, website or blog.
Edited by RA17 - 10 years ago
res for maha too dear ;)

wow congrats on your fourth thread sweety and i guessed it right too πŸ˜‰
my comment will come soon dear
Edited by maha9 - 10 years ago

congratulations isya for the FOURTH thread of FOV ...thats indeed a great achievementπŸ‘...

i m really glad that i was ans m and will be part of this beautiful journey of urs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roserosey - 10 years ago
Aww that was such an awesome update IsYa Sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I love the AarYa part the most and u know that very well the teasing and the romancing between those two is so adorable it's as if we're intruding on a real couple πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› 

Poor Aman didn't know what to do when Aarti didn't recognize him I swear the man was about to hit someone and then when his wife told him the truth wow the way he broke down was a real tearjerker πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Uh-oh P is in trouble, Aarti is going to blast her for causing Yash to get injured n I can't wait πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Zetter - 10 years ago
Thanks to all my early reservers ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 

Will see you tomorrow with a beautiful complete thread plus yummy part ! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

I'm Sorry for being too late ! M stuck with many works here ! But I will be here tomorrow.. My full concentration will be on this ! πŸ˜³

Thank you ! Have a nice day ! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by IsYaRoCHeR

Thanks to all my early reservers ! πŸ˜† πŸ˜› 

Will see you tomorrow with a beautiful complete thread plus yummy part ! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ 

I'm Sorry for being too late ! M stuck with many works here ! But I will be here tomorrow.. My full concentration will be on this ! πŸ˜³

Thank you ! Have a nice day ! πŸ˜‰
wow isya will be waiting for tmrw very excitedly as u said yummy part with that u robbed my sleep😑...☺️

have a great day isyaπŸ€—