Posted: 10 years ago
congrats for new thread
lovely update
looking forward to know what happens next
update soon
Chitra_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

ISYA -- Congrats for the new threadπŸ‘ FANTASTIC BANNER ⭐️⭐️⭐️ loved the family and for a change having Prateek-Paridhi alongwith ARYA and kids.

Short spoiler -  loved the way you said it all in that spoiler.😊

Coming to update - It was quite interesting and entertaining - not a dull moment. Felt sad that Arti couldn't recognise her close friend Aman but loved the way you expressed the feelings and depression of the character. Well written dear. Bathroom romance was beautiful and visualizedπŸ˜‰ by your writings.

Waiting to see how Arti responds to Priyanka -- you never know - jealousy blinds and loves multiplication -- and on the top of it if Yash is hurt -- we may get to see JKR ArtiπŸ˜ƒ...waiting dear.

Feel bad that I am commenting a bit late - as said to Nikki - at times - personal things pile up for us to bring down to the bottom level and for us to return to normal.

ISYA - hope you are fine and doing well ...and hope your signs and symptons of Migraine has taken a final bow. Luv U.πŸ€—
Edited by chitsri65 - 10 years ago
nan0102 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread,,interesting update,,loved it so much,,and the spoiler is very exciting..thanks for the pm and sorry for the late reply..
taahir004 thumbnail
WOW Just Great Update
jayshu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

for the New Thread Dear😳

IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dearies, I'll be back soon to reply the comments !! Sorry for taking up a long time but I'll be here soon !! πŸ˜ƒ Thanks and Update will come soon as well !! πŸ˜‰

Thank you !! Love you all always !! πŸ€—❀️
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: RA17

your 4 res hmm so mine one too darling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-------------------------------unres----------------------------------------😳
Click to get the codes for this image. This cute graphic shows a funny cat face balloon bouncing across the screen. The comment reads: Just floating by to say Hi!

Click to get the codes for this image. Congratulations Purple Glitter Graphic, Congratulations Free Image, Glitter Graphic, Greeting or Meme for any profile, website or blog.

and i know you love teddys so ths ones for you Isya darling

Click to get the codes for this image. Sending You A Big Bear Hug Pink Teddy Bear, Teddy Bears, Hugs and Kisses Free Image, Glitter Graphic, Greeting or Meme for any profile, website or blog.

Thank you so much Riya for the wishes as well as the teddy bear + hugs !! πŸ€—❀️
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: maha9

res for maha too dear ;)

wow congrats on your fourth thread sweety and i guessed it right too πŸ˜‰
my comment will come soon dear

πŸ˜› !! Thanks a lot Maha for the wish !! πŸ€— 

No problem in that.. Relax & Take your time in reading !! πŸ˜ƒ
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: roserosey

resπŸ˜‰

congratulations isya for the FOURTH thread of FOV ...thats indeed a great achievementπŸ‘...

i m really glad that i was ans m and will be part of this beautiful journey of urs πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you so much Rosey for the congo wish and best wishes !! πŸ€— β€οΈ

I'm very glad and appreciate you as one of my active & supportive reader !! Thank you so much !! πŸ€—
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zetter

Aww that was such an awesome update IsYa Sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I love the AarYa part the most and u know that very well the teasing and the romancing between those two is so adorable it's as if we're intruding on a real couple πŸ˜³ πŸ˜› 

Poor Aman didn't know what to do when Aarti didn't recognize him I swear the man was about to hit someone and then when his wife told him the truth wow the way he broke down was a real tearjerker πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Uh-oh P is in trouble, Aarti is going to blast her for causing Yash to get injured n I can't wait πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot Zet Di !! πŸ€— β€οΈ

πŸ˜† !! I know those romances were too amazing and LOL.. real couple ?? I hope there's a couple like AarYa in FOV !! Imagine their PV with these romances.. Oh wow !!  πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ !!

I know it was a heartbreaking one !! Even tears were rolling down my cheek when I just imagined those who undergo such situation.. It's sure a heartbreaking one !! πŸ˜­ 

LOL.. Let see the JKR Returns !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰