Chlorine Man to turn the "chirpy" Bulbul into a "quiet

MsPrez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Chlorine Man to turn the "chirpy" Bulbul into a "quiet girl" in Life OK's Shapath

18 Jan 2014 06:26 PM | TellychakkarTeam

Yet another super-villain will enter the show. And this man has the power to flip people's personality. To simplify, he can turn an introvert into an extrovert and vice versa.Unfortunately, Kavi's (Aamir Dalvi) innocent and adorable wife Bulbul (Divyaalakshmi) will bump into this man at a night club where she'd be waiting for her husband Kavi in a short party dress. But before Kavi would reach her the Chlorine Man will touch Bulbul which will turn her into a different person.As seen all this while, Bulbul is a very chirpy girl who treats her husband like her friend. However, in the upcoming episodes she will turn into an idol daily soap bahu. She will talk to Kavi with respect and also start wearing a sari. This is not it as she will also start praying and serve him food on time.When contacted Divyaalakshmi she said, "I had lots of fun shooting for this story and I am sure that the audience too will enjoy it. In fact, there is this scene where I had to wash Kavi's feet and say an arti for him and trust me I couldn't stop laughing."The show completed two years on 15 January 2014 hence, talking about the same the actress added, "It's been a beautiful journey with Life OK and the Shapath team."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, this was really funny yesterday - I liked the look on  Kavi's face when she had a pink sari/ghoonghat over her head & touched his feet
Minionite thumbnail
I watched this episode and I couldn't stop laughing every time Bulbul fixed her pallu or Kavi looked at her weirdly. ðŸ˜†
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow such a fun change ..oops i missed this epi ..will watch on yt fr bulbul nd kavi..