The Adventures of Hatim

I like this...... :)

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey I m so so happy now after watching each episode of new hatim

Yes when this show has started I was disappointed because previous hatim show played by rahil azam was my fav. Show and this hatim is not at any level to that hatim...

But slowly this show moved I found more and more interesting...rajbeer is doing awesome job and his efforts is showing in the show...

In today's episode I like pooja banerjee she is looking so cute...wish to see love encounter between hatim and parizad soon

Other charater is also good specially that creature I don't know his name... but look so cute...and that kasim... hmm he is also doing nice...

Overall I want to say I love this show...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FairGuy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but is it not getting much views?very few members here n almost no posts n video updates 😭
ya totally agree with u loving hatim n d girl is very sweet cute n d creature is like jaadu of koi mil gaya quasim is ok he is aping jack sparrow bit which is little annoying as jack sparrow from pirates of the caribbean was more interesting n complex funnyr

angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am liking the new hatim i liked whole effects of hatim from start 

i loved old hatim too rahil azam was perfect but rajbeer is also doing good job i am liking his happy go lucky nature which hatim had 

the main essence for me of whole hatim is  hatim finding answers to 7 questions 
hatim goes to find 7 question to get a person to life who was stoned by evil power 

they didnt show zargam making hatim brother stoned wld have loved it if they had shown that rather than hatim trying to revenge zargam over his brother death they cld have shown stoned part 

from next weak they are going to show 7 question journey which is main story of hatim so i am loving this journey now of 7 sawal
Edited by angel3142 - 10 years ago
Sunitashri thumbnail
I have just tuned into this show. Liking it as Hatim embarks on his journey of finding all the answers.