would mitali be great as

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
i was reading a while back(about 2 months) about this movie that hema malini did it was called razia sultan( or was it sultan razia i dnt know i only looked it up coz i really like a certain name lol). And i just thought it had such a great storyline and how it would be so great if it was made into a tv show and how great mitali would be in it. Its a period piece so its along the lines of shows like jhansi ki rani and jodha akbar and its also a true story. now Razia was a princess and she was motherless and was extremely close to her dad and she didnt have much interactions with the other females in the palace. so she wear mens clothing and he trained her in how to run his miltary so she knew how to fight be it sword fighting or 1 on 1 combat basically everything lol(wouldnt it be great to see mitali kick some ass). i think she either had a smaller brother or was it a male cousin so when her dad died coz she was female she didnt become sultan. it was only when her brother/cousin made a terrible mistake that she was made sultan.

Once she was sultan she was successful for a few years bt than she fell in love with 1 of her slaves( he was actually part of her military team bt i think he was captured or something like that). he was later killed and in 1 of the major battles that she was fighting she lost and was later killed as well lol.

i think she was the sultan of mumbai rofl i swear i am not making this up lol i really think i read that. but in any case mitali fans what do u think of the storyline~ being a manly princess~ fathers favourite~ to being a sultan and than falling in love and dying. do u guys think its kind of too similar to her role as krishna?especially with love life being just a small part of the storyline and the father part.

i would have made this post a long time ago bt than we got the news that she might be draupadi so didnt maker bt since we got no more news of it thought to make it. mitali should rather tell her writer friends to think about this storyline for a show rather than doing another story about the mahabharath.

and mitali if u wonder why we dnt make alot of posts about u its not that we dnt love u its just that we all girls here it would be weird to talk to much about other girls rofl.
Interesting post Sandia.. and it would be great to see Mitali in this role...  don't like the dying part but sounds like something she would excel in again .. especially to show her strength to lead an empire etc. 

Thought I knew most of Hema's movies but guess I missed this one..
Edited by trinilisa - 10 years ago
even i didnt know about this film was surprised when i saw that it was a hema film but it seems really interesting. as for mitali she would do amazing in this sort of show bt so wish we would get news about what she is doing next. we have had no news on her for ages now dnt know why no1 is interviewing her.

When AB was over, I was so surprised we got pics and interview on her, but now don't know what's wrong these media people, always news on the same people all the time..😡 

All we know is that is went on a trip to the beach, maybe Goa or something but that's it..

Wish she would tell us something at least..😭
agree Lisa from the time AB finished we got a handful of articles i could probably count the number and possible tell u what the articles where about if i tried hard enough and thats coming from a person who hardly remembers stuff. and she has been sweet enough to always post a pic of herself when she has gotten the chance for us to see. and thank god for u coz u always post her pic on the forum or we wnt have seen any of them. and especially those recents pic from that awards show that she performed at. really IF is so useless with their useless reporters who steal all of tc articles and just add in 1 or 2 new things in the article and make it seem like latest news. but wishing for a proper interview from IF is useless their reporters are a bit slow and they never ask good questions. hope we get a fan based interview soon that would be cool
She did go on a holiday friends...but I guess we need to give the celebrities their space to decide what to share and what not to...
That why KM is not on these social media sites --- as we want to know everything about them and that isn't fair...They need their private space as well...just as we do...

When they feel their fans should know something they will share themselves...

So relax...and keep loving your favourites...and keep encouraging them...thats what we can do as good fans...

Hope I didn't sound like lecturing to my students!😛
Sorry...if I did...😳
Originally posted by kmfan_2

She did go on a holiday friends...but I guess we need to give the celebrities their space to decide what to share and what not to...
That why KM is not on these social media sites --- as we want to know everything about them and that isn't fair...They need their private space as well...just as we do...

When they feel their fans should know something they will share themselves...

So relax...and keep loving your favourites...and keep encouraging them...thats what we can do as good fans...

Hope I didn't sound like lecturing to my students!😛
Sorry...if I did...😳

Thanks Shanti and I could tell from her recent pics 😆...  but it's the media we are more or less blaming... and don't have to tell me about encouraging.. I'm all for it and always do !!! 😉
Originally posted by trinilisa

Thanks Shanti and I could tell from her recent pics 😆...  but it's the media we are more or less blaming... and don't have to tell me about encouraging.. I'm all for it and always do !!! 😉

@ green...sorry if you felt bad...and I am aware that you are encouraging...apologies...
Originally posted by kmfan_2

@ green...sorry if you felt bad...and I am aware that you are encouraging...apologies...

No apologies necessary... it's all good😊