Nadaswaram jan 20-25 updates..Mon-Sat posted

Posted: 10 years ago
@migan

edhukku doubt...oneenga dhaan tuesday...dont forget re...2020 varaikkum tuesday only for u...venumna 2021 la ver updater theduvom

Thursday
reserved

Originally posted by _SK_

@migan

edhukku doubt...oneenga dhaan tuesday...dont forget re...2020 varaikkum tuesday only for u...venumna 2021 la ver updater theduvom

Thursday
reserved

2020 yaaa ?????????????😲
Migan thanks for superb 6 line update.

Monday kodumai updating..
Saturday aadu naandhan...
mon,thu,sat...3 aadu naandhean😭

Sumi let me take some burden off your shoulder. I will be Saturday sacrificial sheep [ goat  - chumma oru alliteration kaga sheep].

Welcome sumi for your advance thanks 😉.
Originally posted by srima

Sumi let me take some burden off your shoulder. I will be Saturday sacrificial sheep [ goat  - chumma oru alliteration kaga sheep].

Welcome sumi for your advance thanks 😉.
hehehe...thanks😆

Thanks migan .
Epsiode pathi vera onnum solradhukku illai...
Srima ma and sumi - thanks par for taking up the updates.

Thanks for the updates sumi and meenu ka. Whats happening? Maha becoming villi? Puspa achoo. I notice when serials are dragged for years, they tend to ruin all good characters.
Edited by hopper_ocean - 10 years ago
one thing they forgot...as always.
nellai dhaan while divvying up property, gave everyone theirs and sent all of. only murthy decided to stay home and still has not taken his share.
and NA said house is for wife nu.

dhideernu eppadi Malli can claim a share of the house?
ellaam suya sambaadhiyam for NA dhaanE.. so stupid.

and Maha and Pushpa...i expected this from them. after all both of them aadiya aattam enna, earlier in the serial?

maha being gopi and pushpa cursing her brothers and gopi..
ippo Meenu will turn against Gopi too. chE.

If paramu after taking her share, can stay in the house, then malliga also can stay :) There is logic, right ?

gOOOpi... he deserves...

next one week, rundra tandavam by prasad, maha, pushpa and meenu... maheshu also will join... malaar will get fed up... in that time, rohini will call her... malar will push gopi to come with her so that they can run factory...