Thank you so much dear 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by maaneetkimeet

Got to talk with gur and debina di on Skype superb happyyy
Happy 4 u dear😳
Originally posted by Guruvishva

Happy 4 u dear😳

Meee to dear I was wait for his tweeter repay  but I am so lucky...got talk to him ...the debina di and gur both to cute 
Originally posted by Priyasi

Congrats for the new AT and congrats to those who could talk to them on skype... Lucky people... I am sooo happy for them...

Thank you dear
Originally posted by Tanvi.narula

SEE THIS πŸ˜ƒ

GURBINA ROCKS
Originally posted by Tanvi.narula

SEE THIS πŸ˜ƒ

gurbina rocks πŸ‘πŸΌ
After 36 hours straight to net and i'm grounded!!
I donno day could end worst then this... 

To see the Man who is a Epitome os strenght n morality showing his vulnerability to the world! He didn't when he had no shelter, he didn't when he had no fan following , he didn't when he had no "Group fan follower "...

How sad or is it the fate of a noble man to come outright blue for support that too from those who leaves no opportunity to love him endless or from those who needs no nook to throw themselves n bring him down! 

Who can be this lucky ?? 

But i will never forget this day ever evr... 

I donno what would be the fate of finale... he'll make it or not but all these definitely thought me not become " Mr. Choudhary " ... I don't want to be This good to face all these... I want to be like just others who gets everything for doing nothing but showing off ! 

What a world !! 

If possible be good, support good... but never goof up negativity just to try prove something/some1 wrong. 

Does foolishness ends with NB6???? i highly doubt so...

Anyways i leave it here... i have no sanity left to utter good things... n this place doesn't just suit my words!!
Chillax...Nethra...Gods blessings  are  always with him ...be mindful of that...he is taking all this shit coz he cannot change himself...lets just do what we should be doing...we had a successful trend today...we won twitter mirror last week...tomorrow voting starts..so just concentrate on that...and TC poll as well...πŸ˜ƒ...lets get the work done in style baby😎Edited by adigaag - 10 years ago
And we will talk when we will have toπŸ˜‰...our time will definitely come..the very well known saying.every dog has his day... just have the patience dear...concentrate on TC poll right now...
πŸ€“ !!
Adi, this happens when storm hits you right on your face when you r holidaying πŸ˜”

Wow those are some silver lining in black curd ! I'll be doing my best... more determined then EVER.

Did you just say we won twitter mirror ?!!!