Nach Baliye 6

||Home of the Choudharys (Gurmeet-Debina AT) #10|| - Page 64

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Yeah me too, my weekends are so boring nowadays. 😔

eagerly waiting kkk to start

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Guys, KKK finale is being filmed this weekend! Let's wish Gurmeet & Debina all the best and hope they make it out without any major injuries. The show will start on March 22nd. ðŸ˜Ž
SheenGcian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Guys, KKK finale is being filmed this weekend! Let's wish Gurmeet & Debina all the best and hope they make it out without any major injuries. The show will start on March 22nd. ðŸ˜Ž

Always Insha Allah in the end , Everything will be alrite
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
KKK shooting is done...now finale shoot has begun and Gurmeet-Debina are still at Cape Town. I'm happy they made it that far in such a difficult show. 
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Huh? Finale shoot is still not over? But from the tweets from the other contestants, it seems like the shoot has wrapped up. Even KVB tweeted the same?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Euphoria.

Huh? Finale shoot is still not over? But from the tweets from the other contestants, it seems like the shoot has wrapped up. Even KVB tweeted the same?

It's probably over by now, I was going by the tweets from yesterday and the day before.
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No as in I think GD were there during the finale shoot and that the finale shoot took place in SA itself, and not in Mumbai. :)
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Euphoria.

No as in I think GD were there during the finale shoot and that the finale shoot took place in SA itself, and not in Mumbai. :)

Yeah, probably, let's see! I am honestly completely neutral about this show...not really attached to it at all. Just wanted Gurmeet-Debina to make it out safe and sound, glad that happened. ðŸ˜†