Anime

Anime you regret watching ?

Aya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm really picky when it comes to anime. So, I'm always careful on what I choose to watch. But...

I really regret watching Ano Hana, Kokoro Connect, Blood: The last vampire, Ef: A tale of melodies, Ef: A tale of memories, & Howl's moving castle.

& I also kinda didn't like Voices of a distant star, The place promised in our early days, & Ouran high school host club. I know a lot of people enjoyed OHSHC and found it very funny, but it just didn't click for me. 

I have a bad habit where I can't drop an anime no matter how bad it is. I have to force myself to watch it ! πŸ˜†

Well, what are some anime you regret watching ?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
We are on two different wavelengths then
Once i get started on a drama, anime, or any show i will drop it if it lacks my attraction. I'm a picky person to begin with when it comes to shows and i don't always have time so when i do i try to enjoy it but the shows that pissed me off beyond no end at its ending:

• Fullmetal Alchemist: i remember my sister, brother, and i watching this and we were invested in this show and at the time im not sure if they continued it or not but the way it initially ended had me pissed off beyond relief. i spent my entire emotions and time on it and the ending was horrid.
  • Trigun: once again the ending felt incomplete and i wasted time, so much time to watch it and i felt like it could have had a more conclusive ending
  • hanasakeru seishounen not that i hated it really was in love with it and was one of the most unexpected anime i have watched...its just i expected more from its ending
  • 11 Eyes: i loved the theme songs i loved the chracters and their power and hated the fact i spent weeks on a 12 episode anime that decided to cop out last minute
  • High School of the Dead: aside from the genre of the anime wasn;t something i was commonly into i did love the action and was disappointed at its ending but then again i should have known better before watching
  • neo angelique abyss: i was expecting alot and the ending really disappoint. i can't remember much but i remember the disappointment in the show by having the lead female die or alluded that she "exists" although it was obvious she sacrificed herself and etc.
Aya. thumbnail
^ ^ I understand how you feel about anime endings. I felt the same way when I watched Death Note & Vampire Knight. The endings in those 2 anime disappointed me so much ! It bugged me for days ! My friend was like "WTH ? It's just an anime !" & I'm like no ! It's not just an anime ! πŸ˜†
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aya.

^ ^ I understand how you feel about anime endings. I felt the same way when I watched Death Note & Vampire Knight. The endings in those 2 anime disappointed me so much ! It bugged me for days ! My friend was like "WTH ? It's just an anime !" & I'm like no ! It's not just an anime ! πŸ˜†

Vampire Knight i was reading the manga (@ that time) and my sister showed me the anime and i already knew it wasn't going to end well most of the time when the manga is still in production most anime just don't have a conclusive ending. But ppl don't understand you invest alot of time, effort, emotions, and just feelings into a show and when it ends you need it to give you some type of relief or resolution. well for me personally i get attached to the characters and i need something to let me move onπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
jodah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Bakemonogatari 🀒 there are some others too but not getting there names right now 😳
jodah thumbnail

Heavens Lost Property The Movie The Angeloid Of Clockwork during watching it  i was like πŸ˜• &

jodah thumbnail
adding Princess Tutu too πŸ˜†
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I regretted watching Vampire Knight 
Aya. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: risingsea101

I regretted watching Vampire Knight 

Omg ! No way ?!

Why's that ?!

I loved it. It was the best vampire anime ever, but I so hated the ending !

Guess what ? I'm watching it again !
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aya.

Omg ! No way ?!

Why's that ?!

I loved it. It was the best vampire anime ever, but I so hated the ending !

Guess what ? I'm watching it again !

It was all good till the final couple of episodes and the ending was so disappointing

I would watch it again it was a really nice anime, I just regret watching the ending i guessπŸ˜†