Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I love to pop the pimples with a thin pinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The more I poke , more relieved I am🀣
Once they are on it bothers me like ants in my pantsπŸ˜† . So can't sit still till I get rid of them πŸ˜‰

By the way this PROACTIV thread does work πŸ€£ For the annoying pimples πŸ€£
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh my. I can't digest pimple anywhere
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: No2Pencil

^ can i say there are so many pimples on my arse and they are paining..what a pain in ass...😑

🀣 And she's back! πŸ˜Ž
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

😲

yes pimple have habit of itπŸ₯±
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shelly1026

🀣 And she's back! πŸ˜Ž

and you are too..πŸ€—
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
vibz share here pl about jai ho  
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aaah yes .. i ll review it here 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Even SC is also good now and RR will rock for sure BI is also good. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So its been more than a year Salman Khan has had a release πŸ˜• to first day jaana to zaroori tha πŸ˜† he enters twirling the bracelet and beats the baddies to pulp .. the ready kid is here and he has lost so much weight πŸ˜².. Salman , Ashmit and Yash hit them like no tomorrow...But the movie belongs only to Salman Khan and after a long long time I see a Jai agnihotri on screen. No traces of salman at all ,Jai  roars, bites , screams, punches,his intensity when he roars like a tiger makes u feel he is an animal on the prowl.. He aint no tiger .. he is the LION .. the king if the Jungle ... πŸ˜ƒ.. He owns it .. the character ...Salman moulds himself as Jai and its his character has no similarity to Chulbul Pandey what so ever . there s no bubbliness to his character ... he is a man an army man .. a man trained to kill with the most normal thing...he kills men with a pen πŸ˜²...

Daisy Shah i had zero expectations from her .. actually i was in two minds as I don't like both the heroines Sana and Daisy and boy was i surprised.. Sana as the scheming bitch was perfect πŸ‘ πŸ‘.. she makes u hate her and when tragedy strikes in her life people hoot πŸ€£.. that show much she makes u hate her in just a few scenes..Daisy - the girl can dance so so well .. she needs to lose weight though upper body and she is not bad as an actress .. u never cringe or think she is plastic /wooden πŸ˜‰.. she does not have much scenes but she just breezes through her part with ease and a lot of confidence... 

The dialogues are typical Salman types -- Tabu tells Danny that her brother will make him a dog and Salman just adds ' My sister never lies ' in hindi the impact is great I think I hooted like a maniac after that line πŸ˜†. Songs sounded very trashy online but watching them on such a big screen with audience screaming you will definitely enjoy them πŸ˜†

The chemistry between Salman and Tabu is just wow.. they got the most scenes together and Tabu is one fine actress.. last I saw them together was in my fav Hum Saath Saath Hain where they don't have much scenes together but this was just made for them... and even Monish Behl s a part of the movie and they have a phone convo .. the audience hoots even then .. after all Prem and unke bhayya ko kaun bhool sakta hai β€οΈ

As a Salman Khan fan I honestly don't care how much this movie makes πŸ˜›.. it s a delicious treat to see him dance , act and emote so well ...Just Jai Ho 
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
wow vibz liked the review i will try to get online link