Say No to Pimples CC- everyone invited - Page 74

Posted: 9 years ago
As far as i can remember he had once said sitting in a bar crying towards the end of mani track that-"...what to do i fell in love with her...and i thot she loved me too,but alas..." thats the closest he has come to that i think.
Originally posted by Colt.Pixy

haiye shaitan, name change karne ka bahot maza hota he 🀣 do you know sslk ending next week πŸ˜†

@bold : perv, ashok and now raman s kid too 😳🀣

vibhu is busy in clinic, i have pmed her to make this IO , penny was online for a while yesterday. boo has joined new job place , rest no idea. you watching bigboss ? penny had seen you in bb forum

Lol whats so special about ur villains πŸ˜† Raman's kid actually irritates me

Oh nice and penny unblocked now or new name?

Yup I watch BB on and off! How abt u? Oo bdw hashi and pesi both are on there
πŸ˜‰
Hello GuysπŸ˜†

if it is about pimples.. πŸ˜›
I don't have pimplesπŸ˜›
even if I get any  .. I leave it like that..it would come and go just like bin bhulaaye mehmaaan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Pimples... Athidi tum kab jaaoogeyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if its about YHM.. I stopped watching it 2 weeks back..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Gud morning dostho,
Ready for monday dhamaka in yhm ...

oye apne RIT cc pe aa jaao. prev page pe link rakhi he

@devil

he is torturing some one who we want to see crying right now πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† 

i was watching bb before but gauti dandruff  made it boring .so quit .
penny will be unbanned in jan end. she had deactivated it actually

Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
Just saw this thread alive again !

Where is everyone? BB - GAUTAM FTW πŸ₯³
Posted: 8 years ago

Lauren Gottlieb, a contemporary dancer from Scottsdale, Arizona, was a contestant on season three of So You Think You Can Dance (2005). She made it to the final six contestants. Once the season was over, Lauren assisted Tyce Diorio, Tabitha and Nepoleon D'umo, and Mia Michaels during seasons four, five, and six. She also traveled on the season five audition tour as the choreographer for the "choreography round" of auditions. She was chosen to return as an "All-Star" dancer for seasons seven, eight, and nine.  Between seasons on the show, Lauren performed with artists such as Rihanna, Marah Carey, Britney spears, Shakira, Sean Kingston, Carrie Underwood, Willow Smith and Enrique Iglesias. She gave private dance lessons to celebrities such as Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes, and Tobey Maquire. She also appeared as a dancer in the various movies and television shows.

Director Remo D'Souza was a fan of Lauren's when she was on So You Think You Can Dance and invited her to India to act in his film.  Lauren then came to India where she acted in India's first ever 3D dance film ABCD: Any Body Can Dance alongside Prabhudheva, Kay Kay Menon, and Ganesh Acharya as well as Salman Yusuff Khan and Dharmesh Yelande.

Lauren appeared in India's version of Dancing with the Stars called Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Season 6, 2013) and was the highest scorer and runner-up with choreo-partner Punit Pathak.  Lauren gave many memorable performances and won the hearts of millions of viewers worldwide.

In 2014, Lauren appeared in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa (Season 7) with Salman Yusuff Khan as a "Challenge Setter".

In addition to acting and dancing in various Indian movies, Lauren also starred in ABCD2: Any Body Can Dance 2 alongside Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Prabhudheva, Raghav Juyal and Dharmesh Yelande. 

Lauren is currently the Judge and "Dance Guru" alongside Ganesh Hedge in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded (Season 8) with Shahid Kapoor and veteran Judge Karan Johar.

Edited by Venus.X - 8 years ago