Debate Mansion

SINDOOR FACTOR

bjkl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Don't    you   guys  think  that   SINDOOR  which  is   such  an important  symbol  for  a   Hindu   married  woman [   By  the  way;  I  am  also  married]  is  becoming  an   object  of   ridicule .  In  society,  a  woman  has  to  draw  a   line  before  marriage  because  men  go  scot  free  whatever  happens . What's  your  opinion ?????    ðŸ˜›

cheers,

bjkl

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jots thumbnail

yeh, ekta sure has made sindoor a object of ridicule, especially in kyph, angad is applying sindoor onto kripa whenever he feels like it, even though they are not married, i dont get it........how is that showing the importance of sindoor?????

Jots

kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

really someone has to teach ekta on morals..she really ridicules the sindoor too much...

sa*ra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly what i had been thinking n did raise in another thread but rather concentrating on the whole concept of marriage which is being reduced 2 just the application of sindoor ...i understand that the sindoor is very symbolic 4 a married hindu woman 4 which reason it needs 2 b applied in the correct manner with respect n not merely as a 'sweet romantic gesture' which belittles the whole concept
Kaj! thumbnail
I agree with u BJKL. 
gagan thumbnail

It is amazing the things that offend people. Everyone noticed the sindoor but no one noticed the cross, which is THE most important symbol in christianity.

It is these annoying and uneccessary arguments regarding religion which cause so many troubles in India.

Stop focusing on religion and enjoy life. Unless you the the biggest expert on the Hinduism. Which I highly doubt.

Just my opinion.

garammaxala7726 thumbnail
i think the reason sindhoor is used so often in KYPH is just to show the "character" of angad. like he thinks he knows the importance of sindhoor but he still doesnt. and coming to kripa she knows the importance of sindhoor but onli pretends to value it
sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yea i think that angad noez wat sindoor iz but still doesnt really noe the rite meanin for it! n neither does kripa cuz she obviosly slept with him n stuff even thou they didnt exactly get married!
garammaxala7726 thumbnail

i think the whole sindhoor thing is so concentrated on to prove a point about Angad and Kripa...

i dont think its meant to insult the sindhoor.

ash.attitude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sondoor i think is a very very valuable symbol in hinduism!..altho i aint a hindu, i very well understand that and rediculating it wud be a very shameful act. But guys, ekta here isn't trying to make it into jokes but jus emphasizing its importance. Essply A-K situation tken into consideration wud prove that sindoor indeed bonds a man and a women in the hindu traditions of marriage. i know A-K aren't exactly doing it the rite way..but sumwhere down the lane, they understand wat sindoor is and therefore angad puts it on kripa to become one.