Arjun

Two Shot: The ETF angels :D, End Pg 6 26/01

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello friends, i know many must be sad, but then many must already have accepted this after all we all knew about the six months extension, so it's not really a sudden thing
This is one special case i had written a few months ago, but somehow forgot to ever post it🤪
Typical of me lately😆😛
Anyway i always wanted an all female case, and thus here's a small attempt at how , if any, the females of the ETF would have solved a case, given the chance😳
And like many could guess, i wrote it before that bomb blast, so everyone was still alive😳...
Enjoy and do let me know what you all think😳

And i know i'm very late with my other stories, but i'm seriously held up with some private matters, i'm gonna update as soon as possible😳

Final Part: Page 6( actually sent through PM😛)
Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Chapter 1

"Finally a whole day out! And now diner! Exactly what we all really needed," Liza said while sipping her drink.

"Yep every time work, work and work! At least kabhi to relax kar saktein hein nah!" Sakshi said in her bubbly voice, and then looking at Aisha, "Though i can see some aren't enjoying at all!"

Kahin pe nigahe kahin pe nishana, Sakshi was humming it when Aisha glared at her through her soft drink.

"Kya Aisha, as if it isn't even enough to be glared at each minute, now you have also started," Sakshi pouted.

"Sakshi, tum na kabhi nahin sudhrogi!" Aisha said with a smile.  She watched Sakshi laughing and chatting with Liza.  She had gotten quite used to her now, and liked Sakshi a lot.  Sakshi could be irritating at times, but had a pure heart. No wonder in such a short time, they had become very good friends.

Sakshi was chatting with Liza when she felt a pair of eyes on her. She turned and saw Aisha looking at her pensively.  She gave Aisha one of her trademark smiles and continued chatting with Liza.

On and off Aisha joined the conversation, but her attention was mainly caught by the couple on the next table.  She had been observing that couple for a long time now, and she could sense that something was definitely wrong, but even she knew that intervening between a couple's fight was a big no.  So she forced her attention back to Sakshi and Liza.

"So what do you think Aisha?" Sakshi was asking her with hopeful eyes.

"About what?" Aisha asked confused, blushing because she hadn't been listening to her friends at all.

"Tum bhi nah Aisha? Sakshi was discussing about you and Rathore?" Liza said, "So kya kehna hain?"

Aisha blushed even more, but she didn't want to give her friends false ideas. "Nope, there's nothing between me and Rathore.  He's just my senior!"

"Just senior? Then why blushing so much!" Sakshi added jokingly.

"Sakshi!!" Aisha said warningly.

"Ok ok, maaf kar do!" Sakshi said, and then feeling her stomach grumbling, "Shall we order our food?"

They all agreed and for once they didn't even bother and ordered for whatever they desired irrespective of the cost.  However throughout the whole diner, Aisha's eyes were on that couple.  She didn't know why, but her sixth sense said something was definitely wrong there. Even Sakshi and Liza had remarked Aisha's eyes and attention straying to the next table.

"Aisha, kya hua?" Sakshi said while giving that couple an indifferent look.

"Hain Aisha, why are you looking at them? They are just like any normal couple! Tension hi tension! Pata nahin log shaadi yah pyar hi kyun karte hein!" Liza added.

"There's something strange!" Aisha said absently, still focusing on that couple.

"Oh god, now you'll say "Kuch to choot raha hein!"" Sakshi said jokingly and laughed.

But seeing that Aisha wasn't joining at all in their jokes, Sakshi calmed down and said, "It's just a common lovers' fight. Nothing more!"

"But since it seems to really worry you, I'll go and talk with that girl. She just went to the ladies' room," Sakshi said, got up and followed that girl.

This seemed to reassure Aisha a bit, but she still eyed that man.

"Don't worry I'm sure soon Sakshi will come and state that everything is ok!" Liza said.

"Let's hope so," Aisha said, and then realising that maybe she was spoiling the girls' diner date, "I'm sorry, I'm not participating at all."

"It's ok, once a cop always a cop!" Liza winked at her.

Aisha continued to watch that man, and soon it seemed a long time since Sakshi had gone.

"Kahan hein yeh bachi!" Aisha asked worriedly.

"You know Sakshi nah, maybe she's talking and talking!" Liza said funnily.

"Still it's been 15minutes now, I'll go and check on her," Aisha said and went away.

While going to the ladies room, Aisha could see that the other girl also hadn't returned, and that the man seemed very angry.  She quickly reached the ladies' room, and entered inside. She had just entered in when she saw Sakshi lying down unconscious and two strange men bent down towards her.  She had never felt so scared nor so angry ever.  However on seeing her, those two men appeared shocked and tried to escape.  But unfortunately for them, they had to pass through her to the only way out.  Aisha was so angry that she didn't let them go at all, blocked them and started to beat them.  They also didn't remain passive and started to hit her, she felt a punch on her stomach and fell down, but just as the other one was going to punch her on her face, the door opened and Liza came in.  These two men took this opportunity and ran away pushing Liza away.

Liza rushed to Aisha, "Are you fine? What happened here?"

"I'm ok, but Sakshi is hurt!" Aisha said, and getting up painfully went to Sakshi.  She bent down, and took Sakshi's head in her lap.  Liza also bent down, and after examining Sakshi, "She's just unconscious! But what's with her clothes? These aren't hers right!" pointing to the dress Sakshi wore.

Liza went to get some water from the nearby tap, and threw some on Sakshi's face.  They needed her awake to know what had happened.

Slowly Sakshi started to open up her eyes, and after looking at her friends, she straightened herself with her hand going to her head. Her head hurt so much.  And wait what had happened to her clothes, why was she wearing this dress.  It took her a few seconds to remember everything.

"Kya hua Sakshi?" Aisha asked worriedly.

Some time earlier

"Yeh Aisha bhi na! Even when we are enjoying, she's still in her cop mode!" Sakshi was thinking to herself.  She entered the ladies room, and identified the girl with whom she needed to talk.  However since there was too many people, Sakshi preferred to keep quiet, and started to check and touch-up her make-up.  When she was all alone with that girl, she approached her and asked, "Is everything ok?"

The girl did look worried, Sakshi thought when the girl raised scared eyes at her.

"You can tell me! Is he harassing you?" Sakshi added gently to comfort the poor girl.

"Nahin aisa kuch bhi to nahin!" the girl said anxiously.

"Waise mera naam Sakshi hein, and tumhara?" Sakshi said with a huge smile trying to build a soothing atmosphere for the girl.  Sakshi heard some noise behind her, and turned but saw no one. She was going to turn back to continue her conversation, when she felt something hard hit her head, and fell down unconscious.

Presently

"She stole my clothes! What the!" Sakshi was exclaiming angrily.  She glared at Aisha saying, "It's all because of you! Abla nari kahin ki! She was the criminal and we thought her in danger!"

Aisha felt slightly guilty for this, but then she remembered those two men, "And what about those two men? What were they doing here?"

"Men? Which men are you talking about?"Sakshi asked confusedly.

Liza explained Sakshi how they had found her, and those men near her. "But they weren't here when she hit me!"

Sakshi got up and started to look for her bag, but that also was missing! Thief! She's nothing but a thief! She stole my handbag and clothes! But why make me wear hers? There's no logic!"

"Not if she was hiding something or from someone!" Aisha added.

"Let's ask that man who accompanied her!" Liza said, and all three rushed out.  But upon asking, they were told the man had just left.  They reached out just in time, to see that man entering his car after having talked with those same two men that Aisha had beaten.  But before they could reach them, they had all departed in their respective cars.

"Damn it!" Aisha said angrily, "What do we do now? How do we find who that girl was?"

So how was it? and please excuse me for any spelling mistakes and dont forget to leave your comments😳

Edited by Tina2603 - 10 years ago
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start.. Love it.. Thanks for pm..
_Tabassum_ thumbnail
Awwwmmm start
loved it
cont soon
thanks for PM
AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely Tun!

I'm soo looking forward to how our lovely ladies kick butts and catch those culprits.. Looks like the girl's partner is the one..

Ouch! Clothes stolen.. Sorry, that sounded phunny.. 🤣

Do continue soon behna.. Waitings! 😉 🤗
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice start 👍🏼
waiting for more
continue soon  😳
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gr8 start
w8ng hows etf girls solve ths case n thanx 4 pm
IshitaRocks015 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww thnk u so mch 4 d tribute!!
ETF girls!! <3 <3
elleh.. yha sb locha ki zimmedar aisha hai...
shanti se dinner enjoy karti..
aur tang arao dusto k matters me!
tht girl... seems she was trying to hide herself..
err..sakshi..abla naari!! *sigh*
haila! Aisha said dammit?
hopefully her frnds dint notice much!
skrafty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Story
loved it
waiting for the next part
continue soon
Anjali.Mital thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The ETF angels...!!! Nice concept Tina...

And a very good start...

Let's see how our daredevil-angels will solve this...

Cont. soon...