The Nicest Thing Stefan Ever Said!

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Season 5 Episode 11, it took him 5 years to say the nicest thing ever. I actually liked what he said :

"You never gave up on me, so don't give up on him and don't let him give up on you!" ~ Stefan!

Whatever Stefan may say otherwise, he does love his brother! β­οΈ

Ah! I think I'm starting to like Stefan especially Stefan+Katherine. They make the perfect couple but I am sure the story is going to twist and turn as it always does so I'm just going to wait for the twists! πŸ˜ƒ

Stefan Salvatore said something nice about Delena, something in favour of Delena. Now I can say, I've seen it all! 🀣

What do you think? πŸ˜³
Edited by -BlueEyes- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I give u a
HELL YEAH!!!
Seriously liked dat line!!πŸ‘
stefan is nice sometimes man!!
just forbes makes him hate me sometimes😑
I am also a steferine shipper since s2πŸ˜‰
baisakh45 thumbnail
i hate stefan but i admit that i just loved him in 500 years of solitude.
ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After the first season, today was the episode when i actually kinda liked him πŸ˜† Otherwise i was hating him , especially this season πŸ˜†

But would have appreciated if Stefan hadnt said "cause you're dying" to Katherine..I mean r u doing the girl some sort of  a favor πŸ€’
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
that was such a over whelming moment
BlurredLines thumbnail
I have to accept stefan did impress me on that episode . A guy finally letting go of a girl he loved and choose to be a supportive brother was really commendable .
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: kidsname

I have to accept stefan did impress me on that episode . A guy finally letting go of a girl he loved and choose to be a supportive brother was really commendable .

Yep. Something Damon never did.

Stefan has always been a noble soul. One who regrets the mistakes he makes and tries to be a better human for himself. He has always wanted Damon to be happy.. a good brother in the truest sense.

baisakh45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: K.Sean

Yep. Something Damon never did.

Stefan has always been a noble soul. One who regrets the mistakes he makes and tries to be a better human for himself. He has always wanted Damon to be happy.. a good brother in the truest sense.

yeah right.that's why damon never told his so called noble brother about his torture for 5 years so that his brother does not go into guilt trip.whom should damon let go??does he really have any girl of his own?katherine used him,he has been tortured by seeing  love of  his life with his brother.even after all this you want him to let go of his love??really??are you kidding me??he may not be noble like your so called stefan but i can say that he is much better than stefan.
Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: baisakh45

yeah right.that's why damon never told his so called noble brother about his torture for 5 years so that his brother does not go into guilt trip.whom should damon let go??does he really have any girl of his own?katherine used him,he has been tortured by seeing  love of  his life with his brother.even after all this you want him to let go of his love??really??are you kidding me??he may not be noble like your so called stefan but i can say that he is much better than stefan.

So you want to say because damon doesn't get any girl he should get Elena and what do you mean love of his life?? Are you forgetting that Stefan and Elena were together they were in love so it was Damon's fault to go for his brothers girl...

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel1618

So you want to say because damon doesn't get any girl he should get Elena and what do you mean love of his life?? Are you forgetting that Stefan and Elena were together they were in love so it was Damon's fault to go for his brothers girl...

@Red - πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Fans and their delusions πŸ€£ 

Adding to what baisakh45 said, ever watched 2x08? πŸ˜›  Well, let me enlighten you on it. Damon had Elena's necklace. And this is what he said : I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena, and it is cause I love you that I can't be selfish with you. Why you cant know this. I dont deserve you but my brother does. He then kissed her on her forehead, shed  a TEAR and compelled her to forget it. Kuchh yaad aaya ?  πŸ˜†

When Stefan was on his AVENGE-KLAUS mission, it was Damon who was there for Elena. Not only did he take care of 'his brother's girl' , he was even looking for his brother even though he knew it would mean Stefan and Elena back together. HECK, your darling Stefan even called Elena a BLOOD BAG πŸ€£ AND The so called NOT-NOBLE SOUL Damon was frantically looking for the cure for Elena even though it might have meant Elena's human heart loving Stefan!

" Love brought me to Mystic Falls, Love drove me away " and his constant whining and whingering as to how Damon STOLE Elena , SERIOUSLY? Elena's a 10 year old kid, right? Whom Damon lured away by giving a candy πŸ€£

" I thought I can WIN her FAIR and SQUARE " - The ones who steal , don't say things like WINNING FAIR AND SQUARE πŸ˜†

Damon had a lot of chances to steal Elena from Stefan but he wanted/s to WIN her from him and here is just number of chances Damon could have stolen Elena from Stefan if he truly wanted that: 

1.Before Elena found out that Stefan was a vampire, Damon could have easily told her and scared her away. 

2.He could have told her that she's Katherine's look alike and it's the real reason he went after her in the first place (which is true, Stefan said it himself to lexie that she attracted in the first place because she looked like Katherine then he fell for her) 

3.He could have easily compelled her in Atlanta 

4.He could have not compelled her to forget about his love confession in 2x08 

5.He could have used his grief for losing rose to get closer to her 

6.He could have not let her believe that bonnie "died" 

7.He could have had her forgiveness earlier in 2x22 by telling her that he was dying but he didn't, he didn't want her forgiveness only because he was dying he wanted her to take time as long as she need to forgive him (that is WINNING her friendship back as long as it take) 

8.For two whole months, she didn't have her vervain necklace with her, he had plenty of chances to steal her from Stefan 

9.He could have not told her that he saw Stefan in the woods 3x02, he could have lied and told her there's and told her there's no hope of getting him back 

10.He could have told her about Stefan playing bloody twister with 3 girls 3x06. 

11.He could have told her that Stefan killed two girls and just left them at the bottom of the stairs in 3x06, instead he told her that he's acting like old Stefan (journaling , doing his hair). 

12.He could have let Stefan locked up in the prison or wherever he was locked up in, and took advantage of getting closer to Elena 

13.He could have not told her about Stefan saving his life in 3x10, he could have easily let her believe that Stefan was gone for good 

14.He could have told her that Stefan stole the coffins and was hiding it from Klaus 

15.He could have let Klaus kill Stefan in 3x13 like Stefan said to Damon, after Damon saved him "you could have left me there, Klaus would have killed me. And you would have Elena all to yourself" not that Damon would ever do that in a million years, but Stefan though about it, which means: A) it was an opportunity, yes Damon didn't think about doing it but non-the less it was an opportunity for him to steal Elena, B) Stefan would have done it 

16.He could have let Stefan turned Abby like he was suppose too in 3x15, and if he did Elena would have lost hope on Stefan and would have treated better in the episodes afterwards 

17.Afterwards in 3x16, Damon was pushing Elena away by acting like he doesn't feel guilty about what he did to Abby. 

So as you see Damon had more than one chance to steal Elena from Stefan, but he did NOT steal her from Stefan, he won her fair and square 

Seriously..Stefan fans are just like Stefan..Crying even when they don't have the right to πŸ˜† Hopefully they will face the reality someday that Delena's love is more deep rooted than Stelena's πŸ˜† 

Do read it when the blindfold of the love of THE GREAT STEFAN will be off your eyes πŸ€—
Edited by EternalAbhay - 10 years ago