The Vampire Diaries

The Nicest Thing Stefan Ever Said! - Page 2

Angel1618 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: EternalAbhay

@Red - ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Fans and their delusions ðŸ¤£ 

Adding to what baisakh45 said, ever watched 2x08? ðŸ˜›  Well, let me enlighten you on it. Damon had Elena's necklace. And this is what he said : I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena, and it is cause I love you that I can't be selfish with you. Why you cant know this. I dont deserve you but my brother does. He then kissed her on her forehead, shed  a TEAR and compelled her to forget it. Kuchh yaad aaya ?  ðŸ˜†

When Stefan was on his AVENGE-KLAUS mission, it was Damon who was there for Elena. Not only did he take care of 'his brother's girl' , he was even looking for his brother even though he knew it would mean Stefan and Elena back together. HECK, your darling Stefan even called Elena a BLOOD BAG ðŸ¤£ AND The so called NOT-NOBLE SOUL Damon was frantically looking for the cure for Elena even though it might have meant Elena's human heart loving Stefan!

" Love brought me to Mystic Falls, Love drove me away " and his constant whining and whingering as to how Damon STOLE Elena , SERIOUSLY? Elena's a 10 year old kid, right? Whom Damon lured away by giving a candy ðŸ¤£

" I thought I can WIN her FAIR and SQUARE " - The ones who steal , don't say things like WINNING FAIR AND SQUARE ðŸ˜†

Damon had a lot of chances to steal Elena from Stefan but he wanted/s to WIN her from him and here is just number of chances Damon could have stolen Elena from Stefan if he truly wanted that: 

1.Before Elena found out that Stefan was a vampire, Damon could have easily told her and scared her away. 

2.He could have told her that she's Katherine's look alike and it's the real reason he went after her in the first place (which is true, Stefan said it himself to lexie that she attracted in the first place because she looked like Katherine then he fell for her) 

3.He could have easily compelled her in Atlanta 

4.He could have not compelled her to forget about his love confession in 2x08 

5.He could have used his grief for losing rose to get closer to her 

6.He could have not let her believe that bonnie "died" 

7.He could have had her forgiveness earlier in 2x22 by telling her that he was dying but he didn't, he didn't want her forgiveness only because he was dying he wanted her to take time as long as she need to forgive him (that is WINNING her friendship back as long as it take) 

8.For two whole months, she didn't have her vervain necklace with her, he had plenty of chances to steal her from Stefan 

9.He could have not told her that he saw Stefan in the woods 3x02, he could have lied and told her there's and told her there's no hope of getting him back 

10.He could have told her about Stefan playing bloody twister with 3 girls 3x06. 

11.He could have told her that Stefan killed two girls and just left them at the bottom of the stairs in 3x06, instead he told her that he's acting like old Stefan (journaling , doing his hair). 

12.He could have let Stefan locked up in the prison or wherever he was locked up in, and took advantage of getting closer to Elena 

13.He could have not told her about Stefan saving his life in 3x10, he could have easily let her believe that Stefan was gone for good 

14.He could have told her that Stefan stole the coffins and was hiding it from Klaus 

15.He could have let Klaus kill Stefan in 3x13 like Stefan said to Damon, after Damon saved him "you could have left me there, Klaus would have killed me. And you would have Elena all to yourself" not that Damon would ever do that in a million years, but Stefan though about it, which means: A) it was an opportunity, yes Damon didn't think about doing it but non-the less it was an opportunity for him to steal Elena, B) Stefan would have done it 

16.He could have let Stefan turned Abby like he was suppose too in 3x15, and if he did Elena would have lost hope on Stefan and would have treated better in the episodes afterwards 

17.Afterwards in 3x16, Damon was pushing Elena away by acting like he doesn't feel guilty about what he did to Abby. 

So as you see Damon had more than one chance to steal Elena from Stefan, but he did NOT steal her from Stefan, he won her fair and square 

Seriously..Stefan fans are just like Stefan..Crying even when they don't have the right to ðŸ˜† Hopefully they will face the reality someday that Delena's love is more deep rooted than Stelena's ðŸ˜† 

Do read it when the blindfold of the love of THE GREAT STEFAN will be off your eyes ðŸ¤—

MY GOD OK YOU ARE RIGHT DAMON IS A SAINT. SUCH A NOBLE SOUL. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Angel1618

MY GOD OK YOU ARE RIGHT DAMON IS A SAINT. SUCH A NOBLE SOUL. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Yea such an answer was exactly what I expected from you ðŸ˜† Not your fault, you don't have much to support on your part ðŸ˜†

And please put on your spectacles, not for once did I say Damon is a Saint ðŸ˜†
Angel1618 thumbnail

Yea such an answer was exactly what I expected from you ðŸ˜† Not your fault, you don't have much to support on your part ðŸ˜†

And please put on your spectacles, not for once did I say Damon is a Saint ðŸ˜†

🤓 ðŸ˜Ž
C'mon just chill ok...
I was just saying what I think you don't have to say me to wear spectacles and whatever...
If you remember damon was the one who said to Elena that stefan is gone and is not going to come back... He was the one who kissed Elena who was his brothers girlfriend in season 1 or 2 but it was katherine, he was the one who kissed Elena moment after stefan saved his ass, he saved damon even when his humanity was switch off and he losed Elena because he went to save damon life with klaus... and many more such things ok and seriously I dont have any problem with Delena because I now don't think stefan should be with Elena... no way...
Edited by Angel1618 - 10 years ago
baisakh45 thumbnail

@Red - ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Fans and their delusions ðŸ¤£ 

Adding to what baisakh45 said, ever watched 2x08? ðŸ˜›  Well, let me enlighten you on it. Damon had Elena's necklace. And this is what he said : I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena, and it is cause I love you that I can't be selfish with you. Why you cant know this. I dont deserve you but my brother does. He then kissed her on her forehead, shed  a TEAR and compelled her to forget it. Kuchh yaad aaya ?  ðŸ˜†

When Stefan was on his AVENGE-KLAUS mission, it was Damon who was there for Elena. Not only did he take care of 'his brother's girl' , he was even looking for his brother even though he knew it would mean Stefan and Elena back together. HECK, your darling Stefan even called Elena a BLOOD BAG ðŸ¤£ AND The so called NOT-NOBLE SOUL Damon was frantically looking for the cure for Elena even though it might have meant Elena's human heart loving Stefan!

" Love brought me to Mystic Falls, Love drove me away " and his constant whining and whingering as to how Damon STOLE Elena , SERIOUSLY? Elena's a 10 year old kid, right? Whom Damon lured away by giving a candy ðŸ¤£

" I thought I can WIN her FAIR and SQUARE " - The ones who steal , don't say things like WINNING FAIR AND SQUARE ðŸ˜†

Damon had a lot of chances to steal Elena from Stefan but he wanted/s to WIN her from him and here is just number of chances Damon could have stolen Elena from Stefan if he truly wanted that: 

1.Before Elena found out that Stefan was a vampire, Damon could have easily told her and scared her away. 

2.He could have told her that she's Katherine's look alike and it's the real reason he went after her in the first place (which is true, Stefan said it himself to lexie that she attracted in the first place because she looked like Katherine then he fell for her) 

3.He could have easily compelled her in Atlanta 

4.He could have not compelled her to forget about his love confession in 2x08 

5.He could have used his grief for losing rose to get closer to her 

6.He could have not let her believe that bonnie "died" 

7.He could have had her forgiveness earlier in 2x22 by telling her that he was dying but he didn't, he didn't want her forgiveness only because he was dying he wanted her to take time as long as she need to forgive him (that is WINNING her friendship back as long as it take) 

8.For two whole months, she didn't have her vervain necklace with her, he had plenty of chances to steal her from Stefan 

9.He could have not told her that he saw Stefan in the woods 3x02, he could have lied and told her there's and told her there's no hope of getting him back 

10.He could have told her about Stefan playing bloody twister with 3 girls 3x06. 

11.He could have told her that Stefan killed two girls and just left them at the bottom of the stairs in 3x06, instead he told her that he's acting like old Stefan (journaling , doing his hair). 

12.He could have let Stefan locked up in the prison or wherever he was locked up in, and took advantage of getting closer to Elena 

13.He could have not told her about Stefan saving his life in 3x10, he could have easily let her believe that Stefan was gone for good 

14.He could have told her that Stefan stole the coffins and was hiding it from Klaus 

15.He could have let Klaus kill Stefan in 3x13 like Stefan said to Damon, after Damon saved him "you could have left me there, Klaus would have killed me. And you would have Elena all to yourself" not that Damon would ever do that in a million years, but Stefan though about it, which means: A) it was an opportunity, yes Damon didn't think about doing it but non-the less it was an opportunity for him to steal Elena, B) Stefan would have done it 

16.He could have let Stefan turned Abby like he was suppose too in 3x15, and if he did Elena would have lost hope on Stefan and would have treated better in the episodes afterwards 

17.Afterwards in 3x16, Damon was pushing Elena away by acting like he doesn't feel guilty about what he did to Abby. 

So as you see Damon had more than one chance to steal Elena from Stefan, but he did NOT steal her from Stefan, he won her fair and square 

Seriously..Stefan fans are just like Stefan..Crying even when they don't have the right to ðŸ˜† Hopefully they will face the reality someday that Delena's love is more deep rooted than Stelena's ðŸ˜† 

Do read it when the blindfold of the love of THE GREAT STEFAN will be off your eyes ðŸ¤—

i love you eternalabahy.gosh really i just hope the blind love for stefan will be off oneday .
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

LOL.. the Stefan is more noble stuff again..

And of course, then comes 'Damon stole his girl'. Uh, people. Elena is a full grown adult who fell in love with Stefan by her own choice. Then she fell out of love with him by her own choice. She fell in love with Damon also by her own choice. Damon didn't lure a 5 year old child with chocolate.

Plus, last I checked, it was always Damon giving Elena the 'my brother deserves you', 'don't give up on my brother', 'I'm bad for you Elena'.. speeches. When the man himself tells her Stefan is the better choice, tell me how Damon happens to be the less preferred brother?

Stefan always said exactly the opposite to Elena of what Damon used to say to her.. 'My brother's bad for you..' =/ Finally, he's looking out for his elder brother. He's supporting him. Let us revel in this moment. We might just like Saint Stefan now. ;)

Angel-Jot thumbnail

C'mon just chill ok...
I was just saying what I think you don't have to say me to wear spectacles and whatever...
If you remember damon was the one who said to Elena that stefan is gone and is not going to come back... He was the one who kissed Elena who was his brothers girlfriend in season 1 or 2 but it was katherine, he was the one who kissed Elena moment after stefan saved his ass, he saved damon even when his humanity was switch off and he losed Elena because he went to save damon life with klaus... and many more such things ok and seriously I dont have any problem with Delena because I now don't think stefan should be with Elena... no way...

The bold comment.. woah there. Is that seriously your argument? 😆 If you watched the show, you'd know under which circumstances Damon said what he did. He wasn't out to tear the two apart. He was out there, helping Elena search for his brother, remember? He didn't say to spite his brother. That was the last thing on his mind. He was concerned for Elena.. Stefan can be concerned and said whatever he wants to and against his brother.. but if Damon does it, he's horrible? 🤔 

Everybody knows Damon pursued Elena. And we also know why Damon was being a jerk to Stefan then. It took Stefan a hell long of a time to finally apologize to Damon for forcing him to become a vampire but I don't recall Damon purposely trying to hurt his brother after that.. So everything before that? Is invalid unless you can accept that Stefan had a part in that considering how he was the selfish one to force his brother to have a life he didn't want..

Finally, I shall repeat this over and over again cause it's overlooked all the time.. Elena is not a child. She CHOSE her love. No one held her at gun point and told her to break up with Stefan and kiss Damon at that hotel.. 😆
Angel1618 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

The bold comment.. woah there. Is that seriously your argument? 😆 If you watched the show, you'd know under which circumstances Damon said what he did. He wasn't out to tear the two apart. He was out there, helping Elena search for his brother, remember? He didn't say to spite his brother. That was the last thing on his mind. He was concerned for Elena.. Stefan can be concerned and said whatever he wants to and against his brother.. but if Damon does it, he's horrible? 🤔 

Everybody knows Damon pursued Elena. And we also know why Damon was being a jerk to Stefan then. It took Stefan a hell long of a time to finally apologize to Damon for forcing him to become a vampire but I don't recall Damon purposely trying to hurt his brother after that.. So everything before that? Is invalid unless you can accept that Stefan had a part in that considering how he was the selfish one to force his brother to have a life he didn't want..

Finally, I shall repeat this over and over again cause it's overlooked all the time.. Elena is not a child. She CHOSE her love. No one held her at gun point and told her to break up with Stefan and kiss Damon at that hotel.. 😆

And pls I never said Elena is a child or Damon put her on gun point anything ðŸ˜Š I just wanted to say how could stefan be selfish... do you really think the only nicest thing stefan did in entire life is supporting delena or Damon. .. ok it was stefan fault that damon is a vampire but it was damon life and upto him how to live it... He just didn't want damon to die. .. But seriously do you think that only thing Stefan done something good is supporting delena??😲

ChelseaForEver thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: baisakh45

i love you eternalabahy.gosh really i just hope the blind love for stefan will be off oneday .

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—      I can't believe I wrote all that , lol ðŸ˜†

Me also hopes for the same ðŸ˜ƒ We love Damon, but not blindly..We know all his sides ðŸ˜ƒ We understand the depth of his character ðŸ˜ƒ
Angel-Jot thumbnail

And pls I never said Elena is a child or Damon put her on gun point anything ðŸ˜Š I just wanted to say how could stefan be selfish... do you really think the only nicest thing stefan did in entire life is supporting delena or Damon. .. ok it was stefan fault that damon is a vampire but it was damon life and upto him how to live it... He just didn't want damon to die. .. But seriously do you think that only thing Stefan done something good is supporting delena??😲

When did i say anything about it being the only nice thing Stefan has done? No need to put words into my mouth, eh? 😆 The fact that Stefan apologized for forcing Damon to become a vampire was nice of him as well.. but you've managed to ignore that. 😆 

Oh, I'm sorry.. it was up to Damon to decide how to live the life he NEVER CHOSE FOR HIMSELF? Yeah, it was up to him and he lived it the way any bitter, unhappy person would have. Trust me when I say I would've been very upset if i was forced to live a life I didn't wanna live.. and I'd make that person's life hell.

I'm sure if it was Damon who had done it to Stefan, we wouldn't have heard the end of it from Stefan fans, 😆
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—      I can't believe I wrote all that , lol ðŸ˜†

Me also hopes for the same ðŸ˜ƒ We love Damon, but not blindly..We know all his sides ðŸ˜ƒ We understand the depth of his character ðŸ˜ƒ

I totally agree ðŸ˜ƒ