The Nicest Thing Stefan Ever Said! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
I am sure Stefan would have done innumerable good works in his one hundred n whatever lifetime coz he is such a noble soul...he can never harm his brother despite of the fact his brother lured his girl with a lollipop...how bad for Stefan...his gf can easily get influenced by anyone talking nicely or showing some affection...today Damon did, tomorrow some other guy with another lollipop will come and she'll kick Damon's ass to be with her new found love...GOSH...I don't understand why people keep on blaming Damon for Stelena breakup...I know he loved Elena n did showed her every ounce of love n affection but i never watched any of the episode where he said, 'Elena, why don't u kick ur bf's ass and come with me.'   He definitely is a bad ass..he is doing what a vampire should do...going around killing people..he is bound to do such things...remember that saying 'AGAR GHODA GHAAS SE DOSTI KAREGA TO KHAIGA KYA' He was never born a monster..he was forced to become one...just coz the show showed every bad side of Damon we should hate him Stefan is showed as a caring n loving soul we should respect him...i hate this hypocrisy...Stefan has a dark side tooo...what happened to that when he was in his RIPPER MODE n killing people...they too were innocent...he has every right to be loved just because he got over that part of him but still it pains his mouth to not feed on human...they just showed what, a 2 minutes clip of stefan's bad ass days so we can easily forget about it and they keep on showing this about Damon so that we always remember...But I am really sorry...last time I checked they were still vampires and they should kill people to survive...thats the normal food chain n Damon is happily doing that...i would have done the same thing... I don't despise Stefan...but he is no less..just because they don't show him going around n killing people he is no good either...If he was so sure of his love then why didn't he told Elena when he again started feeding on human blood in S01...why because he thought this will piss Elena off...she will not be able to digest this fact how my kind Stefan can feed from stolen blood bags... Same thing happened when he let Jer killed vampires to get that map n the cure...he never told Elena...why?...to make Elena human because its so hard to love vampire Elena as her feelings were growing for Damon... that desperate need to unsire Elena coz she can't see how wrong is Damon for her so he'll do that for her...coz its good for her... & I am sure all of his 'selfless acts' to save Elena, to not let go of her would definitely have earned viewrs love n sympathy. But Damon being the selfish badass always messed things up...isn't it? he always wanted Elena to be with his brother until she herself came up with her love for him...thats the selfish act #1...he chose to unsire her so that he can set her free...his selfish act #2...he always showed how wrong is he for her n his brother deserves her...selfish act #3 always showing his monster side out in front of Elena unlike Stefan who chose to hid his one & only inhuman act i.e. feeding from blood bags...thats his selfish act #4. I wonder how so many us could still love him with these number of ( n I am sure there are many more) selfish n inhuman acts. Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by EternalAbhay

<font size="2">@Red -🤣🤣Fans and their delusions🤣
</font>

<font size="2">Adding to whatbaisakh45 said, ever watched 2x08?😛 Well, let me enlighten you on it. Damon had Elena's necklace. And this is what he said :<font color="#000099">I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you, Elena, and it is cause I love you that I can't be selfish with you. Why you cant know this. I dont deserve you but my brother does. </font>He then kissed her on her forehead, shed a TEAR and compelled her to forget it. Kuchh yaad aaya ? 😆</font>

<font size="2">When Stefan was on his AVENGE-KLAUS mission, it was Damon who was there for Elena. Not only did he take care of 'his brother's girl' , he was even looking for his brother even though he knew it would mean Stefan and Elena back together. HECK, your darling Stefan even called Elena a BLOOD BAG🤣AND The so called NOT-NOBLE SOUL Damon was frantically looking for the cure for Elena even though it might have meant Elena's human heart loving Stefan!</font>

<font size="2">" Love brought me to Mystic Falls, Love drove me away " and his constant whining and whingering as to how Damon STOLE Elena , SERIOUSLY? Elena's a 10 year old kid, right? Whom Damon lured away by giving a candy🤣</font>

<font size="2">" I thought I can WIN her FAIR and SQUARE " - The ones who steal , don't say things like WINNING FAIR AND SQUARE😆</font>

<font size="2">Damon had a lot of chances to steal Elena from Stefan but he wanted/s to WIN her from him and here is just number of chances Damon could have stolen Elena from Stefan if he truly wanted that:

1.Before Elena found out that Stefan was a vampire, Damon could have easily told her and scared her away.

2.He could have told her that she's Katherine's look alike and it's the real reason he went after her in the first place (which is true, Stefan said it himself to lexie that she attracted in the first place because she looked like Katherine then he fell for her)

3.He could have easily compelled her in Atlanta

4.He could have not compelled her to forget about his love confession in 2x08

5.He could have used his grief for losing rose to get closer to her

6.He could have not let her believe that bonnie "died"

7.He could have had her forgiveness earlier in 2x22 by telling her that he was dying but he didn't, he didn't want her forgiveness only because he was dying he wanted her to take time as long as she need to forgive him (that is WINNING her friendship back as long as it take)

8.For two whole months, she didn't have her vervain necklace with her, he had plenty of chances to steal her from Stefan

9.He could have not told her that he saw Stefan in the woods 3x02, he could have lied and told her there's and told her there's no hope of getting him back

10.He could have told her about Stefan playing bloody twister with 3 girls 3x06.

11.He could have told her that Stefan killed two girls and just left them at the bottom of the stairs in 3x06, instead he told her that he's acting like old Stefan (journaling , doing his hair).

12.He could have let Stefan locked up in the prison or wherever he was locked up in, and took advantage of getting closer to Elena

13.He could have not told her about Stefan saving his life in 3x10, he could have easily let her believe that Stefan was gone for good

14.He could have told her that Stefan stole the coffins and was hiding it from Klaus

15.He could have let Klaus kill Stefan in 3x13 like Stefan said to Damon, after Damon saved him "you could have left me there, Klaus would have killed me. And you would have Elena all to yourself" not that Damon would ever do that in a million years, but Stefan though about it, which means: A) it was an opportunity, yes Damon didn't think about doing it but non-the less it was an opportunity for him to steal Elena, B) Stefan would have done it

16.He could have let Stefan turned Abby like he was suppose too in 3x15, and if he did Elena would have lost hope on Stefan and would have treated better in the episodes afterwards

17.Afterwards in 3x16, Damon was pushing Elena away by acting like he doesn't feel guilty about what he did to Abby.

So as you see Damon had more than one chance to steal Elena from Stefan, but he did NOT steal her from Stefan, he won her fair and square</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Seriously..Stefan fans are just like Stefan..Crying even when they don't have the right to😆Hopefully they will face the reality someday that Delena's love is more deep rooted than Stelena's😆</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Do read it when the blindfold of the love of THE GREAT STEFAN will be off your eyes🤗</font>
God! you punched it really straight   n hard. 🤣 🤣 🤣 I so loved every bit of your writing 👏 👏 glad that there are people who really can understand Damon's character otherwise some keep on finding every possible flaws they can after each episode. Edited by KaBhi_KaSh - 10 years ago
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

I personally think both Stefan and Damon are better off without any of the Petrovas. I'm glad Stefan is supporting Delena because it shows he has accepted their relationship. If anyone has watched the last episode and ignored the DE/SE stuff to focus on the last scene between Damon and Stefan, it shows that Stefan values his brother over Elena. "I liked the person he had become and I don't want to lose that person." That scene was all about Defan for me and not about the lame love triangle from Hell. When Stefan said "Damon don't think about returning" the sad look on his face spoke volumes as did Damon's expression when he turned away and said he wasn't thinking of it. 

I think the Salvatores are so much better off without Elena. What TVD has shown so far and Katherine as "Elena" marvelously said was that Elena is a crutch for Damon to be better, to be good. Damon had said in previous seasons and even now that he can't be what Elena or anyone else wants him to be. Why should Elena be the cause of Damon's change or redemption? Damon will only change for himself because if he tries to change for someone else, that's not going to last as we've seen in 5x13. When he went to go use Jeremy as bait to get Bonnie to find a witch to help him and Enzo, both Bonnie and Jeremy used Elena as the reason for why Damon should not harm them. ELENA! So what does that imply, that Damon can only be good to them if he's with Elena? Not of his own accord? Does that mean that Elena will always have to be walking on pins and needles, be cautious that she doesn't upset Damon or he'll kill some innocent person or one of her friends or her brother? I would be afraid if I was Elena.

I'm not here for Stelena, that's done and over and I much prefer Stef without Elena. I like that he's become more protective of his brother and that he wants to be there for him. I always liked the Defan aspect of this show and I hated how the show pitted them both against each other for a girl - first Katherine, then Elena, but then again it's a love triangle so obviously we'd have to deal with that bull.

On to Katherine - She is gross and manipulative! I used to love her and it's just pathetic  how desperate and annoying the writers have made her out to be. I think it's because there has to be one annoying Petrova at one time at least. I feel like they are making Katherine unbearable so that people who used to hate Elena would want her back. Ugggh no thanks, I could do without them both. Plus the idea of Steferine is creeping me out now. She abused him, manipulated him, fed on him, compelled him, took away his agency and still keeps pursuing him when he doesn't want anything to do with her. She took advantage of his compassion. Stefan didn't forgive her for all that Kat has caused but he felt sympathy for her and didn't hate her when she died. Now she's going to ruin what little shred of kindness Stefan showed her because of her manipulative conniving ways. 

I have no comments on the promo for the next episode, the only thing that's keeping me slightly happy about it is that Stef and Caroline will probably find out that it's crazy Katherine inside Elena's body! 

@ bold - completely agree. they have used the triangles for so long why can't they now explore defan after all they have so much potential and history. they could have concentrated more on defan then bringing back the stupid triangle
Originally posted by -BlueEyes-

^ I second what you said about Defan being better off without Katherine/elena. But still, I want everyone to know that it was Katherine who was doing everything they thought elena was. No matter what, I still want Damon to be happy and thats only happening if he gets elena. And about Stefan, I think he will fall for Caroline, I don't know why, but I think that's what the creatives are planning for Stefan. Just more drama and twists. 

@bold - I understand you want Damon to be happy by getting what he wants. I think Damon is capable of being happy without Elena. I think with Elena, he feels like he's not good enough for her as he is even when she tells him she doesn't care about all the bad stuff he's done. He thinks he can't be what she wants him to be and nor does he want to be that person. I don't know if Elena's love is strong enough to make Damon realize that his change comes from within himself.
Originally posted by kidsname

@ bold - completely agree. they have used the triangles for so long why can't they now explore defan after all they have so much potential and history. they could have concentrated more on defan then bringing back the stupid triangle

Exactly, I agree! Defan have so much potential and history that has yet to be explored. We are only aware of a little part of their history together. I want to know what their childhood was like, what their relationship with their mother was like, what happened to their mother because some of that made them who they are now as individuals. I want to know if they had other lovers/significant others that they felt strongly for, if they had any other important people in their lives besides the ones we already know about (Lexi, Klaus, Rebekah, Sage, Enzo, etc).

And what I will never understand is, how do the writers not know that nobody likes the love triangle? On social media, people are always complaining about the love triangle and yet the showrunners are saying that it will be resolved in the "final episode." 
Edited by FireLordPhoenix - 10 years ago
@firelordphoenix
Final episode ah , then i think i can watch season finale only because i am not interested to watch this boring triangle again. Salvatore brothers were finally got together and now elena/katherine is going to come between them again.

And at the season finale once again a salvatore will be hurt and the cycle goes on and on 
I didn't like Stefan much before, but now he's slowly becoming one of my favourite characters 😃 😳
Stefan and Damon relation is the only thing worth watching in this season ( it has always been so for me through out the series but this season kind of stands out).
As for who is better both of them are equal for me. Stefano and Damon has had their pitfalls and rises and through all that the only thing not lost is their bond with each other. The Salvatores never give up on each other.
Rest well I don't care because I can see no sense anymore.