What do u think if?

Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hellow, hie,
to the wonderful hp fans like me... :D
i love all the hp series and still have a hope Rowling ma'am may give one more series of this wonderful wizardry world! Anyways dont mind friends, i m not against any couple? But what do u think if harry & hermione had become a couple after 19 years???? Hahaha.! Crazy thought just simply popped out! :D

ps-sorry, if i broke any rules of the forum

also see-i m not a particular fan of any couple, i just only love hp series! So feel free to say! :) but no harsh comment for any character because all were wonderful!

Thank u,
with love
kanika :)Edited by Cutipie_Kanika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey :) welcome to the forum!
i would personally be very upset if harry-herm. would come together !
I have always viewed them as bro-sis , i loved ron-hermione till i read dramione FF's! now i cant imagine hermione with anyone except draco! i suggest you give them a try too :) 
Cutipie_Kanika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GredForge-

Hey :) welcome to the forum!

i would personally be very upset if harry-herm. would come together !
I have always viewed them as bro-sis , i loved ron-hermione till i read dramione FF's! now i cant imagine hermione with anyone except draco! i suggest you give them a try too :)

i m not particularly a fan of any couple of hp. I just like the series!!! :D i think will start reading ff with ur suggestions.
.Peeves. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I would looove it ! 
I am proud Harry-Hermione shipper and wanted them to end together :(
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It would be incest 😆 and I would hate it! 😆
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Harry and Hermione...nope, i never paired these two together. it was always so bro/sis relationship with these two.
Hermione and Ron were so evident. ðŸ˜Š
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I would have loved it!! I am a proud Dramione or Harry-Hermione (don't know the couple name for them) fan.

And yes many people feel that they have that brother-sister kind of a bond which is kind of true but only because Rowling never explored their relationship in terms of romance. If instead of Ginny, Harry had started to feel something for Hermione in the sixth book then I bet the same people wouldn't find it to be incest or something like that. 

I felt Harry starting to develop feelings for Ginny in the 6th book just came out of nowhere and seemed somewhat forced to me. It would have still worked if instead of Ginny, he had started developing feelings for Hermione. If only... *Sigh*
Edited by MischiefManaged - 10 years ago